Arched shelter with statics – robust, stable and economical
approx. 15,25 m x
approx. 12,00 m large arched shelter comes with outstanding stability parameters and the guaranteed statics to prove it.
The steel construction is reinforced with a hot-dip galvanisation and as such rust free.
The construction itself is assembled simply with a user-friendly nut and bolt system.
The curved beam elements are made of heavy duty double-truss girders, a two-tube
construction interconnected with diagonal supports. The distance between each vertical
arch is 3,0 metres. The
shelter canvas consists of a state of the art Prime-PVC, a approx. 720 g/m² 20 extremely robust
material, resistant to wind and weather and temperatures from -30 to +50°c. This compound
material is created via a moulding process and is 9 times more tear resistant than standard PVC.
The canvas consists of 3 parts, 1 continuous roof and side element and 2 gable elements. Each gable element has a larger gate entrance which can be opened mechanically and an entrance for individuals closable with a zip. The canvas is braced over and to the base construction using an innovative tightening system.
This arched shelter can be used all year round due to its heightened stability and optimal steadfastness. The curved form enhances force resistance, rainfall simply runs off.
For further assistance contact our arched shelters experts on 0118 31 50 873
- Creation of sheltered storage and working area
- Safe storage of weather-sensitive, industrial goods and materials
- Protected parking area for large vehicles such as lorries, camper vans, caravans, vans, boats and yachts
- As a stall for livestock or a barn for feed, wood and hay in agriculture and forestry
- As a workshop or production area
- Weather-resistant shelter of construction areas
- As a wind and weather-resistant sales and exhibition area
- Suitable for temporary and long-term use
This large curved shelter provides a variety of usages:
|Width:||approx. 15,25 m|
|Length:||approx. 12,00 m|
|Area:||15,25 x 12m - 183,00 m²|
|Ridge height:||approx. 7,6 m|
|Gate height:||approx. 5,3 m|
|Gate dimensions:||Width approx. 4,73 m |
Height approx. 5,3 m
|Maße Personeneingangstür:||Width approx. 1,50 m |
Height approx. 2,00 m
|Distance between vertical arches:||approx. 3,0 m|
- High Safety: These statics have been calculated by German engineers, Members of the acknowledged VBI Association.
- Takes the full load of the assumed gale forces according to DIN EN 1991, resulting in structural stability at maximum measured wind speeds. This means that this tent stand firm even with windspeeds of 10bft and up. *5)
- Load for this tent has been calculated and is indicated in kg/m². *7)
- These statics comply with the following EN Norms:
- EN 1990
- EN 1991
- EN 1993
- The statics handbook and all necessary parts for safe erection of the tent are included in the delivery.
- Anchoring is included, you may select between anchoring for Soil/Soft ground or Hard/Concrete surfaces.
- This statics are extensive and complete. They are appropriate to be presented to local or government departments. *8)
Picture may differ from original product. Picture may differ from original product.
- Guaranteed stability in the case of extreme stress (see “statics”)
- 10 years rust free guaranteed(View Warranty Terms Here)
- Fully galvanised, extra strong steel frame with anti-corrosive coating per EN ISO 1461
- Diameter: approx. 78 mm (vertical) / approx. 60 mm (horizontal)
- Wall thickness: approx. 2 mm (vertical) / approx. 1,6 mm (horizontal)
- Steel connectors: Diameter approx. 78 mm, wall thickness approx. 2 mm
- Diagonal supports approx. 34 mm, wall thickness 1,4 mm
- Each vertical girder consists of 2 singular steel arches bound with diagonal supports.
- On each gable canvas there is a main gate entrance which can be opened upwards using the simple pulling device
- The vertical steel poles are inserted into each other and fixed using M 10 screws (double bolted)
- The horizontal steel poles are bolted to the horizontal arches (M 12 screws)
- Flat round-head screws with self-locking nuts are used for bolting
- Depending on the surface, the tent is fixed to the ground using 3 anchors per foot for either hard or soft ground.
- The anchoring for both surfaces are included in the delivery. Concrete anchors (M 12) and solid, 1 m long ground nails (M 16) are included in the delivery
- With ratchet fastening mechanisms on the feet, the roof is easily and accurately fixed, tautly over the steel construction.
- Comfortable entrance on the gable walls simplify fast access to the arched shelter
The hot-dip galvanised, rust free steel construction is bolted together consisting mainly of arched extremely robust double truss girders.
- 5 years guarantee on closed, correctly assembled PVC tarpaulin(View Warranty Terms Here)
- High-quality, moulded PVC tarpaulin with waterproof internal fabric - certified according to DIN EN ISO 527
- approx. 720 g/m² 20 strong PVC
- 9 x more tearproof than standard PVC tarpaulins
- Fire-resistant PVC: fire safety certification according to DIN 4102 B1
- Certified for temperatures from -30 to +50 Celsius
- High UV resistance and outstanding UV protection
- 100% waterproof
- Robust, seamless roof section
- With base skirting providing effective wind deflection
- The rounded shape and smooth PVC surface allow snow and dirt to slide off
- Hard-wearing lifting gates on both gable sides for comfortable and fast use
- High-quality, durable zips for fast opening of the entrance
- Professional strap systems enable the tautness of the tarpaulin to be regulated and continually ensures perfect fit and optimum stability
- An additional tether in the gable ends keeps the tarpaulin in perfect shape
- Built-in ventilation windows on the gable walls ensure optimum air circulation and an excellent climate inside of the tent
- Corrosion proof brass eyelets
- Light-coloured tarpaulins reflect sunlight. Thus, the tarpaulin does not heat up as much and durability is increased
The PVC tarpaulin of this product is fire-resistant. It is certified in accordance with:
- D – DIN 4102 – B1/B2
- F – M1/M2
- PL – EN 13501-1
- NL, B, L – EN 13501-1
- DK, S, N – SIS 650082
- A – EN 13501-1
- CH – BKZ 5.2
Guarantees and customer service
- 10 years guarantee of the frame against perforation from corrosion (View Warranty Terms Here)
- 5 years guarantee on closed, correctly assembled PVC tarpaulin (View Warranty Terms Here)
- 10 years guarantee of replacement parts
- Best price guarantee: if you find the same product cheaper at one of our competitors up to 10 days after purchase, we will refund the difference
- Safe payment using modern payment systems and encryption
- Individual, complimentary consultation
- Fast, insured delivery
- Customer collection available
- Assembly service upon request: please contact our staff for more information
- Service and support
Benefit from our exceptional guarantees and outstanding service. We believe the customer comes first.
- Detailed assembly instructions including labelled parts enable simple, fast assembly without previous knowledge
- No foundations necessary
- In many cases, no building permission is necessary – if applicable, our staff can provide information regarding this
- Note: we recommend the use of a lifting device (forklift, wheel loader, etc.) for erecting the construction and a roller scaffold, scissorlift, etc. for assembly.
- Packaging: extremely load-bearing wooden crates that provide protection against dampness and corrosion
Detailed assembly instructions in simple steps. Quickly and easily realisable in comparison to permanent structures.
- Depending on the size, the tent is delivered in one or several packages via freight forwarder.
- A forklift or electrical lifting cart with the corresponding load-bearing capacity is necessary for unloading the crate(s).
- Depending on the size of the product, unloading may only possible from the side of the lorry - unloading via the ramp at the rear is not possible in this case
- If you have any queries regarding delivery, simply contact our storage tent expert on +49 40 608727-964.
Overview of advantages
- Outstanding protection against weather conditions such as wind, sun, rain, hail and snow
- An inexpensive alternative to a permanent building structure
- Great cost effectiveness due to:
- Low purchase price in comparison to a permanent structure
- Low set-up costs
- Long periods of use due to robust construction and statics
- Fast access via easy-to-open entrances
- Low-maintenance and easy cleaning
- More than 1,000 different sizes of Party Tents!
- Advanced range of qualities!
- Personal advice from experts possible!
- Pay as you want!
- We deliver U.K. wide!
|Drive-in width||approx. 4.73 m|
|Drive-in height||approx. 5.3 m|
|Ridge height||approx. 7.6 m|
|Entrance size||approx. 4.73 x 5.3 m|
|Roof section||approx. 720 g/m² 20|
|Steel poles||vertical approx. 76 mm / horizontal approx. 60 mm|
|Wall thickness of poles||vertical approx. 2 mm / horizontal approx. 1.6 mm|
|Steel pole connectors||approx. 76 mm|
|Wall thickness of connectors||approx. 2.0 mm|
|Snow load||approx. 104 kg/m² *5)|
|Wind force||up to a maximum wind of (gale force/speed) 10 *5)|
|Structural analysis handbook||Yes|
|Number Of Boxes:||4|
Order replacement parts
Every replacement part in this tent can be re-ordered! Please call us or simply submit a contact form.
- Please observe the safety information included with the assembly instructions.
In some countries, including Germany, tents of a certain area (generally larger than 75m²) and/or in the case of erection in certain locations require authorisation. It is the sole responsibility of the tent owner to ensure their compliance with local regulations and that assembly is correctly executed.
- 5*)The specified values of gale forces and snow loads only apply separately and shall not occur jointly.
- 6*)Calculated values for wind- and snowloads are expressed in the included statics handbook
- 7*)Always follow the instructions from the statics handbook. Fresh snow shall be removed swiftly from the tarpaulin in any case.
- 8*)These are values from our past experience and do not depict a guarantee of completeness for the future
- 9*)Products with window elements are exempt. The window material is flame retardant and dissolves in a controlled way in order to let breathable oxygen into tent in case of emergency.
- 20*)Due to possible fluctuations caused in the production process, minor variations within a tolerance range of 10% may occur. The quality of the tarpaulin is not affected by these variations.