- Please note the safety instructions in the assembly manual.
In some countries, including Germany, tents of a certain area (generally larger than 75m²) and/or in the case of erection in certain locations require authorisation. It is the sole responsibility of the tent owner to ensure their compliance with local regulations and that assembly is correctly executed. Please note that a tent book for this model has not been created and if necessary, should be procured personally.
- The specified values of gale forces and snow loads only apply separately and shall not occur jointly.
- Calculated values for wind- and snowloads are expressed in the included statics handbook
- Always follow the instructions from the statics handbook. Fresh snow shall be removed swiftly from the tarpaulin in any case.
- These are values from our past experience and do not depict a guarantee of completeness for the future
- Products with window elements are exempt. The window material is flame retardant and dissolves in a controlled way in order to let breathable oxygen into tent in case of emergency.