The OUTLANDER industrial tent with skylights - provides solid protection at a great price
The OUTLANDER industrial tent is the entry level of the industrial tents category. It offers solid basic equipment and can be used throughout the year. The fully galvanized steel frame with a fixing ground frame and reinforcing steel elements in the roof, withstands wind and weather. For more stability, all legs are bolted together twice and fastened on extra large foot plates on the ground. The roof area of the high-quality, approx. 550g/m² PVC tarpaulin are skylights, also of the high-quality PVC tarpaulin. They provide a particularly bright tent interior. The tear-resistant patterned internal fabric protects goods from wind and weather throughout the year. The roof and side panels consist of one piece and ensures a higher stability. Due to the integrated steel wires, the tarpaulin is aligned and tensioned. Even a later readjustment of the tarpaulin is no problem. The storage tent is ideal as a storage or working area and thus offers an inexpensive alternative to solid structures.
Our industrial tents experts will happily advise you on the telephone number: 0118 31 50 873.
Comfortable pull-up gate
Fast and easy opening
All standing poles are double-bolted
Tarpaulin tensioning system
For continuously fixed placement of the tarpaulin
Durable PVC tarpaulin
Tear-resistant internal fabric
Details & Sizes
|Size WxL approx.:||4.0 x 8.0 m|
Materials and thicknesses:
|Roof tarpaulin:||approx. 550 g/m²; 100 % PVC|
|Ø Steel pipes:||approx. 50 mm|
|Wall thickness of poles:||approx. 1.6 mm|
|Ø Steel pole connectors:||approx. 54 mm|
|Wall thickness of connectors:||approx. 1.7 mm|
|UV sun protection factor:||80+|
|Width:||approx. 4.00 m|
|Length:||approx. 8.00 m|
|Lateral height:||approx. 3.00 m|
|Ridge height:||approx. 4.1 m|
|WxL gate 1:||approx. 3.0 x 3.0 m|
|WxL gate 2:||approx. 3.0 x 3.2 m|
|Number of boxes:||11|
This tent frame is certainly progressing, defying wind and weather and is designed for year-round use. The extraordinary stability is due to the professional storage tent with approx. 50% more steel, installed in its extra strong standing poles and the additional reinforcing elements in the roof and ground area. Precipitation and weather-related forces can be optimally discharged, and the tent provides reliable protection throughout the year. The fully galvanized steel pipes provide excellent protection against corrosion and weather and are less sensitive to shocks than e.g. powder coated steel pipes. The material thicknesses are specially adapted to the high requirements, extend the period of use of this tent and make it so extremely robust and resistant.
Fully galvanized steel pipes
best corrosion protection
Steadfast - even at high rainfall
two to three times Roof-Reinforcement
Strong even in wind
sturdy and shock-resistant
Solid steel frame - provides optimal protection
All steel pipes are fully galvanized, in comparison to the powder coated steel pipes, and protects against corrosion.
- Steel pipe connector approx.: Ø 50 mm, wall thickness 1.6 mm
- Fully galvanized steel pipes approx.: Ø 54 mm, wall thickness 1.7 mm
- Zinc alloy protects the steel pipes in the inside and outside
- Shock and scratch resistant
Double bolted - A secure connection
With this sturdy bolt construction, all construction elements are firmly connected to each other with a bolt-screw connection.
- Insensitive and low maintenance
- Strengthens the entire construction significantly
- Use of 70mm strong threaded screws
Roof and side reinforcement - for higher load capacity
The use of additional reinforcing steel elements in the roof and sides derives weather-related forces, as well as targeted off. This makes this construction particularly resistant.
- For increased roof load capacity
- Roof struts
- Steel wires between the rafters
- Diagonal struts in the corners to reinforce the side frame
Ground frame with tarpaulin tensioning system - secured and fixed
The ground frame, overlying integrated tie rods and straps form a perfect unit.
- Secures and fixes the legs on the ground
- Increases the stability considerably
- Side parts can be attached to it
- Reduces unwanted tarp movements
Extra large feet - securely fastened all around!
Each pillar has a separate foot element. A foundation for anchoring needs not necessarily be given.
- Dimensions foot plate approx. 20 x 20 cm
- Secure with the double anchorage per foot
- Earth fixing over 60 cm long pegs
- Concrete fastening over 10 cm long concrete anchors
Tarpaulin & Doors
The 550 g / m2 PVC tarpaulin is comparable to a truck tarpaulin. The tarpaulin has a patterned internal fabric, which makes the PVC tarpaulin tear-resistant and durable. The PVC tarpaulin is characterized by a high weathering and UV resistance and is very durable. With a temperature resistance of +50 to -20 ° C and a high UV protection of 80+, the PVC tarpaulin proves to be a reliable protection in every season. The glossy, smooth look is particularly low-maintenance and easy to clean.
550 g/m² strong PVC - Tarpaulin
with integrated and especially dense inner fabric
less susceptible to wind
thanks to welded seams
let moisture escape
Roof tarpaulin with skylights - 100% waterproof throughout
The continuous roof tarpaulin holds the construction together and is therefore an important part of the stability.
- All seams are welded and not sewn
- Light-filled interior thanks to skylight strips in the roof of the roof - saves energy costs in lighting
- Skylights made of sturdy, transparent PVC material with a strong inner patterned fabric
- Especially roofs that have been climbed are not waterproof - with us you get a 100% waterproof roof and not just one made of waterproof material.
Two Entrances - for optimal freedom in its use.
The main entrance - especially fast to open
Durable pull-up gate on a gable side for convenient and quick use, fixable at any height.
- Smooth sidewise guide rails made of corrosion-free aluminium
- Integrated cross struts keep the closed entrance stable in the wind
- Entrance dimensions W / H approx .: 3,0/3,0 m
The second entrance - practical back exit
On the other gable side there is a zipper gate with 2 gates to open individually or a large gate
- Multi-level height fixable via straps
- Maximum opening to ridge height, as the middle zipper can be opened to the ridge
- Durable, double stitched zipper system
- Entrance dimensions: at a width of 3,0 m the entrance reaches a height of 3,2 m
The manoeuvring height in the tent is 3,60 m. It is at the same time the max. entry height when the gates are opened to the ridge.
The entrances can be installed side independently and can also be exchanged retrospectively.
- without prior knowledge thanks to easy-to-understand assembly instructions and marked parts.
- Self-assembly possible.
- No foundation necessary.
- No extra tools needed for assembly
Assembly in a few steps:
- Install roof structure
- Attach standing poles to one side
- Pull on the roof tarpaulin
- Attach further legs and ground frame
- Assemble door frame
- Tension the roof tarpaulin
- Anchor the tent to the ground depending on earth or concrete anchors
- Fix the storm protection ropes
- Steel frame with bolt and screw connection, ground frame and roof reinforcements
- Continuous roof and sides tarpaulin
- 1 x gable part with pull-up entrance
- 1 x gable part with zipper entrance
- Incl. Pegs - length approx. 60 cm
- Storm protection ropes
- Assembly instructions