- Wind and snow loads have not been tested for the tent.
- Ensure the tent is assembled correctly and clear snow from the roof immediately. In the case of emerging wind, please use our storm set. In the case of strong winds and heavy snowfall we recommend temporary disassembly.
- Or you can ask for our safety plus package for the OUTLANDER line to get the static calculation for wind and snow load limits.
- Keep the tarpaulin away from all heat and open fire sources.
- Please observe the safety information in the assembly instructions.
- Products with window elements are exempt. The window material is flame retardant and dissolves in a controlled way in order to let breathable oxygen into tent in case of emergency.