The OUTLANDER industrial tent with statics - offers solid protection for a TOP price
The OUTLANDER industrial tent is the entry level of the industrial tents category. It offers solid basic equipment and can be used throughout the year. The fully galvanized steel frame with a fixing ground frame and reinforcing steel elements in the roof, withstands wind and weather. For more stability, all legs are bolted together twice and fastened on extra large foot plates on the ground. 720 g/m² and is equipped with a very fine patterned internal fabric. This makes it extremely resistant to environmental influences and approx. 9x more tear-resistant than conventional PVC tarpaulins. The roof and side panels consist of one piece and ensures a higher stability. Due to the integrated steel wires, the tarpaulin is aligned and tensioned. Even a later readjustment of the tarpaulin is no problem. The storage tent is ideal as a storage or working area and thus offers an inexpensive alternative to solid structures.
In addition, this storage tent includes a statics handbook and a corresponding enforcement set. The structure according to the manual / handbook guarantees the wind or snow loads.
Our industrial tents experts will happily advise you on the telephone number: 0118 31 50 873.
Special warranty conditions for this tent:
3-year warranty of the correctly assembled and closed PVC-tarpaulin (View Warranty Terms)
Comfortable pull-up gate
Fast and easy opening
Tarpaulin tensioning system
For continuously fixed placement of the tarpaulin
Extremely fine-meshed, tear-resistant internal fabric
Calculates the maximum load for this tent
Details & Sizes
|Size WxL approx.:||6.0 x 12.0 m|
Materials and thicknesses:
|Roof tarpaulin:||approx. 720 g/m²; 100 % PVC|
|Ø Steel pipes:||approx. 50 mm|
|Wall thickness of poles:||approx. 1.6 mm|
|Ø Steel pole connectors:||approx. 54 mm|
|Wall thickness of connectors:||approx. 1.7 mm|
|Snow load *5):||max. 50 kg/m² *4)|
|UV sun protection factor:||80+|
|Width:||approx. 6.00 m|
|Length:||approx. 12.00 m|
|Lateral height:||approx. 3.60 m|
|Ridge height:||approx. 4.6 m|
|WxL gate 1:||approx. 3.5 x 3.6 m|
|WxL gate 2:||approx. 4.0 x 3.8 m|
|WxL staff entrance:||approx. 0.75 x 2.0 m|
|Number of boxes:||18|
This tent frame is certainly progressing, defying wind and weather and is designed for year-round use. The extraordinary stability is due to the professional storage tent with approx. 50% more steel, installed in its extra strong standing poles and the additional reinforcing elements in the roof and ground area. Precipitation and weather-related forces can be optimally discharged, and the tent provides reliable protection throughout the year. The fully galvanized steel pipes provide excellent protection against corrosion and weather and are less sensitive to shocks than e.g. powder coated steel pipes. The material thicknesses are specially adapted to the high requirements, extend the period of use of this tent and make it so extremely robust and resistant.
Fully galvanized steel pipes
best corrosion protection
Steadfast - even at high rainfall
two to three times Roof-Reinforcement
Strong even in wind
sturdy and shock-resistant
Solid steel frame - provides optimal protection
All steel pipes are fully galvanized, in comparison to the powder coated steel pipes, and protects against corrosion.
- Steel pipe connector approx.: Ø 50 mm, wall thickness 1.6 mm
- Fully galvanized steel pipes approx.: Ø 54 mm, wall thickness 1.7 mm
- Zinc alloy protects the steel pipes in the inside and outside
- Shock and scratch resistant
Double bolted - A secure connection
With this sturdy bolt construction, all construction elements are firmly connected to each other with a bolt-screw connection.
- Insensitive and low maintenance
- Strengthens the entire construction significantly
- Use of 70mm strong threaded screws
Roof and side reinforcement - for higher load capacity
The use of additional reinforcing steel elements in the roof and sides derives weather-related forces, as well as targeted off. This makes this construction particularly resistant.
- Steel tube struts between the rafters over the entire roof length
- Roof struts with ridge connector
- Diagonal struts in the corners to reinforce the side frame
- Crossed steel wires over the roof and side surfaces
Ground frame with tarpaulin tensioning system - secured and fixed
The ground frame, overlying integrated tie rods and straps form a perfect unit.
- Secures and fixes the legs on the ground
- Increases the stability considerably
- Side parts can be attached to it
- Reduces unwanted tarp movements
Extra large feet - securely fastened all around!
Each pillar has a separate foot element. A foundation for anchoring needs not necessarily be given.
- Dimensions foot plate approx. 20 x 20 cm
- Secure with the double anchorage per foot
- Earth fixing over 60 cm long pegs
- Concrete fastening over 10 cm long concrete anchors (see accessories)
Tarpaulin & Doors
The 720 g / m2 PRIME tarpaulin is made of high-quality, casted PVC, which completely encloses the integrated and especially dense inner fabric. This makes the PRIME tarpaulin extremely durable and even 9-times more tear-resistant than conventional PVC tarpaulins - certified according to DIN EN ISO 527. The PVC tarpaulin is characterized by a high weathering and UV resistance and is thus extremely durable. With a temperature resistance of +50 to -30 ° C, maximum UV protection and fire-resistant-certified, the PRIME tarpaulin proves to be a reliable protection also for use in public areas. The glossy, smooth look is particularly low-maintenance and easy to clean.
720 g/m² strong PRIMEtex - Plane
30% more material, 9 times stronger and fire-safe certificated
less susceptible to wind
thanks to welded seams
let moisture escape
Roof and side tarpaulin - 100% waterproof throughout
The continuous roof and sides tarpaulin consist of one piece, holds the frame together and is therefore an important part of the stability.
- All seams are welded and not sewn
- Water infiltration impossible
- Especially roofs that have been climbed are not waterproof - with us you get a 100% waterproof roof and not just one made of waterproof material.
The fire-resistant-certified PVC material complies with the current European standard:
Certificate - number EN - 13501-1 * 9)
This certificate is accepted and preferred in the following countries: D, F, GB, I, E, PL, RO, NL, GR, P, B, CZ, HR, A, BG, DK, SE, HU, SK, FIN, IRL, LT, LV, EST, L
It replaces, as required by law, older standards:
- D - DIN 4102 - B1 / B2
- I - UNI 8456
- F - M2
- DK, S, N - SIS 650082
- CH - BKZ 5.2
Two Entrances - for optimal freedom in its use.
The main entrance - especially fast to open
Durable pull-up gate on a gable side for convenient and quick use, fixable at any height.
- Smooth sidewise guide rails made of corrosion-free aluminium
- Integrated cross struts keep the closed entrance stable in the wind
- Entrance dimensions W / H approx .: 3,5/3,6 m
- With extra person entrance W / H approx .: 0,75/2,0 m
The second entrance - practical back exit
On the other gable side there is a zipper gate with 2 gates to open individually or a large gate
- Multi-level height fixable via straps
- Maximum opening to ridge height, as the middle zipper can be opened to the ridge
- Durable, double stitched zipper system
- Entrance dimensions: at a width of 4,0 m the entrance reaches a height of 3,8 m
The manoeuvring height in the tent is 3,6 m.
The entrances can be installed side independently and can also be exchanged retrospectively.
High safety:The statics was set up by aGerman engineering office registered in the Association of Consulting Engineers (VBI).
- Takes the full load of the assumed gale forces according to DIN EN 1991, resulting in structural stability at maximum measured wind speeds. For example, wind force 10 and up is no problem for this tent. * 4)
- Load for this tent has been calculated and is indicated in kg/m². * 7)
- The statics comply with the following DIN standards: DIN EN 1990 1991 1993
- The statics handbook and all necessary parts for safe erection of the tent are included in the delivery.
- Anchoring is included, you may select between anchoring for or .Soil/Soft groundorHard/Concrete surfaces.
- The statics is suitable for possibly required presentation in public places. *8)
For a nominal fee, we will send you the statics even before you buy the tent. In this case, please contact our experts at the following telephone number: 0118 31 50 873.
- without prior knowledge thanks to easy-to-understand assembly instructions and marked parts.
- Self-assembly possible.
- No foundation necessary.
- No extra tools needed for assembly.
Assembly in a few steps:
- Install roof structure
- Attach standing poles to one side
- Pull on the roof tarpaulin
- Attach further legs and ground frame
- Assemble door frame
- Tension the roof tarpaulin
- Anchor the tent to the ground depending on earth or concrete anchors
- Reinforce tent interior with the steel wires
- Secure with the storm protection belts
- Steel frame with bolt and screw connection, ground frame and roof reinforcements
- Continuous roof and sides tarpaulin
- 1 x gable part with pull-up entrance
- 1 x gable part with zipper entrance
- Incl. Pegs - length approx. 60 cm
- Storm protection ropes
- Assembly instructions
- Statics handbook
- Reinforcement set
- if securing is used correctly
- Calculated values for wind- and snowloads are expressed in the included statics handbook
- Always follow the instructions from the statics handbook. Fresh snow shall be removed swiftly from the tarpaulin in any case.
- These are values from our past experience and do not depict a guarantee of completeness for the future
- Products with window elements are exempt. The window material is flame retardant and dissolves in a controlled way in order to let breathable oxygen into tent in case of emergency.