PVC marquee: stable and robust
This marquee features a fully-galvanised, anti-corrosive frame with a base frame and additional roof reinforcement. Approx. 500 g/m² PVC tarpaulins feature a heavy-duty patterned internal fabric, provide high sun protection of 80+ and are 100% waterproof. The side walls can be installed individually at distances of 2 m, which enables a variety of alternative constructions. This robust, stable marquee can also be used all year round.
Profiline Premium Marquees
- Perfect for regular mid-term use
- Approx. 500 g/m² strong PVC tarpaulin
- Comparable to a lorry tarpaulin - durable and robust
- Individual side panels – for various entrance design possibilities
- Stable due to groundbar frame and roof reinforcements
Possible usesPremium - for stable affairs!
Wherever, whenever - this marquee can cope with any challenge
- A marquee with decorative arched windows, ideal for garden or street parties
- Shelter from windy, cold or stormy weather
- Cool shade from the sun, pleasant during the chillier evening hours
- Suitable for all occasions. Perfect for teams, companies, clubs, markets, weddings, birthdays, confirmations and many other celebrations
- Also suitable for use as temporary shelter, storage space or cover - e.g. for an outdoor pool
|Dimensions:||3 x 6m - 18,00 m²|
|Lateral height:||approx. 2,0 m|
|Ridge height:||approx. 2,9 m|
|Entrance size:||approx. 2,0 x 2,0 m|
|Drive-in width:||approx. 2,0 m|
|Drive-in height:||approx. 2,0 m|
Use of space
Are you unsure how many people fit in this party tent ?! In the adjacent pictures you will find examples of uses. Trajectories were taken into account. For example, the following room usage is conceivable:
- standing room for about 36 people
- or about 24 seats with 3 folding table and bench sets (approx. 2 m long)
- or about 26 seats on chairs lined up in rows
It's not going anywhere!
- 100% fully galvanised steel
- Diameter: approx. 38mm
- Wall thickness: approx. 1,2mm
- Diameter: approx. 42mm
- Wall thickness: approx. 1,4mm
- Two-fold, additional roof reinforcement for increased load-bearing capacity
- Reinforced sides and increased stability through a base frame around the entire base, that can be partially or fully installed.
- Stable construction, reinforced through bolting the poles and connectors
- This is not a cheap, unstable click system
- Safe floor attachment as a result of robust ground nails and guy rope - all included in the delivery
Reassuring stability and safety
A strong performance!
- All tarpaulins are made from approx. 500g/m² extra strong PVC and have a heavy-duty patterned internal fabric, comparable to a lorry tarpaulin
- UV resistant for colour and material stability
- 100% waterproof due to seams, sealed using high temperature processing
- Additionally reinforced arched windows
- Seamless roof section - an important criterion for additional stability
- Great climate and well-being during all seasons inside of the marquee, due to air circulation between the 2m wide side panels
- The side and gable panels can be partially or entirely omitted, according to personal wishes
- Wind deflectors on the floor, as well as additional base frame anchoring, effectively prevent draughts and undesirable movement of the tarpaulin
- The gable walls have differently sized entrances with robust zip-opening systems.
Experience timeless exterior, at high quality
Find accessories here
It couldn't be simpler!
- Everything you need is included: No extra tools needed for assembly
- Uncomplicated and quick assembly due to straightforward instructions and labelled poles
Avoid stress and save time thanks to easy assembly
- Largest range of professional tents in the U.K.!
- More than 1,000 different sizes of Party Tents!
- Advanced range of qualities!
- Personal advice from experts possible!
- Pay as you want!
- We deliver U.K. wide!
- Next Day Deliveries from Ipswich!
|Drive-in width||approx. 2,0 m|
|Drive-in height||approx. 2,0 m|
|Ridge height||approx. 2,9 m|
|Lateral height||approx. 2,0 m|
|Entrance size||approx. 2,0 x 2,0 m|
|Roof section||approx. 500 g/m²|
|Side panels||approx. 500 g/m²|
|Steel poles||approx. 38 mm|
|Wall thickness of poles||approx. 1,2 mm|
|Steel pole connectors||approx. 42 mm|
|Wall thickness of connectors||approx. 1,4 mm|
Order replacement parts
Every replacement part in this tent can be re-ordered! Please call us or simply submit a contact form.
- Wind and snowloads have not been tested for this tent.
- Ensure the tent is assembled correctly and clear snow from the roof promptly In the case of emerging wind, please use our storm set. In the case of strong winds and heavy snowfall we recommend temporary disassembly.
- Alternatively, enquire about the Safety Plus Package for the PROFESSIONAL and PROFESSIONAL PLUS lines, in order to obtain guaranteed wind and snowload capacities.
- Please observe the safety information in the assembly instructions.
- Our original price on this website, including 20% VAT.