Protection & shade at the highest level in every season
The professional Toolport Pasture Tents are ideal for horses, ponies, donkeys, alpacas, as well as other grazing animals - the outdoor home for your animals and the ultimate, dry place for feeding and resting. Our waterproof, UV-resistant and fire resistent tarpaulins provide your animals with reliable protection against strong sunlight, rain or snow. The pasture tent can be optionally equipped with wind and insect screens on the side walls so that even wind and draft can not harm your animals. The tarpaulin with incorperated skylights provides more brightness and a friendly atmosphere in the pasture tent. The optional front door panel can be easily opened and closed. Alternatively, the tent may also be used as a storage place for hay and wood, or as a storage place for machines, vehicles and garden tools. The flexible design allows for the pasture tent to be assembled anywhere and easily moved if necessary. Thanks to the simple plug-in-and-screw system, the pasture tent can be quickly and easily assembled or disassembled.
- Usable all-year-round
- 100% waterproof 720g / m² PVC tarpaulin
- Fire restistant PVC material: Fire resistant certification according to DIN 4102 B1 / B2
- UV Protection factor 80
- Stable steel frame
- Skylights allow for a natural light-filled interior
Details & Sizes
|Size Approx. WxL:||6,0 x 6,0 m|
Materials and material strengths
|Roof tarpaulin:||approx. 720 g/m²; 100 % PVC|
|Ø Arches||Approx. 60 x 1,8 mm|
|Ø Purlin Poles||Approx. 45 x 1,5 mm|
|Ø Fence Frame||Approx. 60 x 1,5 mm|
|UV protection factor:||80+|
|Temperature resistant:||-30 to 50 degrees Centigrade|
|Width:||Approx. 6,00 m|
|Length :||Approx. 6,00 m|
|Side height:||Approx. 1,60 m|
|Total height:||approx. 3,50 m|
Packaging and Assembly
|Number of boxes:||3|
|Assembly time:||Approx. 5 hours with 2-4 persons|
It will stay standing! A great feel good factor for your animals and yourself thanks to its stability and safety
This pasture tent is designed for all-year-round use, defies weather-related forces and thus provides reliable protection - throughout the year. The hot dip galvanised steel tubes and the arched design ensures a high degree of safety and stability. Thanks to the simple plug & screw system, the professional pasture tent is easy to assemble and disassemble. The tent is safely attached to the ground with anchoring that is included with the tent. The intelligent assembly methods are special features of the Toolport professional pasture tents. Thanks to the side panels, which are only 2 metres wide, the tents can be easily erected, transported and stored in a space-saving manner.
- Extremely stable due to the arched design
- 10-year warranty against rust-through (See warranty conditions)
- Arch Diametre: 60 x 1.8mm / Purlin Poles Diametre: 45 x 1.5mm / Fence frame diametre: 60 x 1.5mm
- The tarpaulin is easily stretched with precision over the steel structure with ratchet tensioners
- Flexible and transport-optimised construction enables easy assembly and transportation
- Simple plug & screw system
- Stable frame and secure ground anchoring thanks to robust pegs or concrete anchors.
All-year-round comfort and protection
The premium quality PRIME tarpaulin provides reliable protection in all weather conditions. The 720g/m² PRIME tarpaulin is ultra-modern, extremely robust and designed for all-year-round use. It consists of high-quality, cast PVC, which completely encloses the integrated and especially fine-mesh grid inner fabric. This makes the PRIME tarpaulin extremely durable and 9-times more tear resistant than standard PVC tarpaulins - certified to DIN EN ISO 527. The PVC tarpaulin is extremely durable and characterised by its high degree of resistance towards weathering and UV exposure. With a temperature resistance of -30 to +50 degrees Celsius, maximum UV protection and fire protection certification, the PRIME tarpaulin provides reliable protection. Its smooth and glossy low maintenance surface is particularly easy to clean. The skylights in the tarpaulin ensure a natural light-filled interior: The tarpaulin has two skylights incorporated in the roof, which are integrated along the length of the roof panel.
- 720g / m² extra strong PVC PRIME tarpaulin has a durable fine-mesh grid inner fabric
- 5-year warranty on a correctly installed PVC tarpaulin (See warranty conditions)
- The skylights consist of a sturdy PVC material with a woven mesh
- The roof tarpauline consists of one piece - an important criterion for additional stability
- UV-restistant factor 80+
- 100% waterproof
- Fire resistant
As an option, the side walls of the pasture tent can be equipped with wind and insect protection nets, thereby further sheltering your animals even in windy conditions.
Roof panel and endwall - 100 % waterproof
The roof tarpauline consists of one continuous panel, which holds the structure together and thereby contributes significantly towards its stability.
- All seams are welded and not sewn
- High-quality, cast PVC tarpaulin with dense inner fabric - certified according to DIN EN ISO 527
- PVC material is approx. 720 g/m² strong - comparable to a lorry tarpaulin
- Temperature resistance of -30 to +50 degrees Celsius
- High UV resistance and excellent UV protection
- Stainless steel eyelets
Fire resistant tarpaulin
The certified fire resistant PVC material complies with the current European standard:
Certificate number EN - 13501-1 * 9
This certificate is accepted and applied in the following countries: D, F, GB, I, E, PL, RO, NL, GR, P, B, CZ, HR, A, BG, DK, SE, HU, SK, FIN, IRL, LT, LV, EST, L
It replaces, as required by law, older standards:
- D – DIN 4102 – B1/B2
- I - UNI 8456
- F – M2
- DK, S, N – SIS 650082
- CH – BKZ 5.2
Extra large ground apron - Extra protection against moisture and wind
The extended ground apron of the rear wall rests on the ground and provides reliable protection to the tent interior.
- Helps disipate rainfall away from the tent
- Reduces penetration of soil moisture
- Prevents drafts
Side walls of the pasture tent can be equipped with optional wind protection nets, which help keep away weather influences and wind from the side.
Assembly in a few steps:
- Assemble frame
- Assemble arches
- Connect arches to frame
- Attach roof tarpauline and clamps
- Anchor the tent, depending on the ground, either with pegs or ground anchors
- Easy-to-understand assembly instructions included
- Assembly time on average is 5 hours (with 2-4 persons)
- Steel poles (9 panels of 2 m each)
- Screw and mounting materials
- Roof tarpaulin with skylights
- Instruction manual
- Ground anchoring hardware
- Wind and snowloads have not been tested for this tent.
- Ensure the tent is assembled correctly and clear snow from the roof promptly In the case of emerging wind, please use our storm set. In the case of strong winds and heavy snowfall we recommend temporary disassembly.
- Please observe the safety information in the assembly instructions.
- Products with window elements are exempt. The window material is flame retardant and dissolves in a controlled way in order to let breathable oxygen into tent in case of emergency.