Premium pop-up gazebo- robust and weatherproof
A high-quality, pop-up gazebo, that is extremely weatherproof. The 32 mm-thick square steel poles are fully-galvanised and are sealed via a refined, white, anti-corrosive coating, according to DIN55633. Thanks to a strong, approx. 350 g/m², high-performance, seamless PVC tarpaulin with, sealed seams, the gazebo is 100% waterproof and provides UV protection of 80+. 5-heigh adjustment provides even more flexibility. Extra-large 80 x 80 mm base plates, that are welded to the frame, additionally increase the stability of the gazebo.
- An elegant pavilion for garden parties
- A pavilion, perfect for exhibitions, trade fairs, promotion and markets
- A canopy for a Café or a bar
- An information or sales stand
- An entrance canopy, shelter and awning
- Shelter from bad weather
- Shade from the sun
|Area:||2 x 2m - 4.00 m²|
|Width:||approx. 2.00 m|
|Depth / length:||approx. 2.00 m|
|Lateral height:||approx. 2.05 - 2.35 m|
|Ridge height:||approx. 2.78 - 3.08 m|
|Drive-in height:||approx. 1.73 - 2.03 m|
(five adjustment positions)
- This fold-up pavilion system can be assembled by 1-2 people in no time at all.
- Support frame:
- Strong fully galvanised square profile made from steel with additional corrosion protection - surface sealing in white according to DIN55633
- Diameter: approx. 32mm
- Wall thickness: approx. 1.2mm
- High-quality securing pins with robust ring
- High, adjustable entrance height with five settings approx. 170cm – 210cm
- Scissor mechanism:
- Stable screwed-in scissor mechanism
- Strong fully galvanised steel profile with additional corrosion protection - surface sealing in white according to DIN55633
- Each individual part from the base plate to the roof scissor mechanism is easily replaceable thanks to screw fitting
- This of course represents a clear advantage to you over riveted designs
- Dimensions: approx. 21x10mm
- Wall thickness: approx. 1.2mm
- Robust nylon connector is comparable with toothbrush material
- Clear advantage over simple plastic parts!
- Base plates:
- Large fully galvanised steel plates
- Dimensions: approx. 80x80mm
- Drilled holes for professional securing to grounds of all types
- Floor mount for soft ground included in delivery
- Carry-bag with handles and castors made from high-quality Oxford material
- Integrated weighting in the carry-bag – Tent protection system
- Quick and easy storage – Roof disassembly is not necessary thanks to the carry-bag included in delivery
- The tarpaulins are made from approx. 350 g/m² heavy-duty polyester with an additional PVC coating – manufactured according to DIN 60905
- 100 % waterproof – a matter of course for us
- All seams are also sealed – importantly, this is achieved through a machine sealing process
- All points of contact between the frame and tarpaulins are equipped with anti-abrasion protection UV 80+ guaranteed
- Dirt is easily removed thanks to the use of high-quality materials
- High-quality eyelets for guy wires are already built into the corners in order to protect the pavilion against strong winds
- For stronger winds we recommend our professional storm set - available as an optional extra in the shop
- Our zipped side walls offer secure and elegant closure in the corners
Find accessories here
- Nothing could be easier than this!
- Everything is included: no additional tools are necessary for assembly.
- The fold-up pavilion can be assembled in no time at all with the assembly guide:
Save time and nerves thanks to the easy assembly.
Download the assembly guide as a PDF.
|Drive-in width||approx. 2.0 m|
|Drive-in height||approx. 1.73 - 2.03 m|
|Ridge height||approx. 2.78 - 3.08 m|
|Lateral height||approx. 2.05 - 2.35 m|
|Roof section||approx. 350 g/m²|
|steel poles with square profile||approx. 32 x 32 mm|
|Wall thickness of square poles||approx. 1.2 mm|
|Outer material||High Performance silky polyester with PVC coating|
Order replacement parts
Every replacement part in this tent can be re-ordered! Please call us or simply submit a contact form.
- Wind and snow loads have not been tested for this Gazebo.
- Always ensure that the tent is assembled correctly. In the case of moderate snowfall clear the roof promptly, in the case of emerging wind, please use our storm set. In the case of strong winds and heavy snowfall or rainfall, we recommend the temporary disassembly of the Gazebo.
- Always keep the tarpaulin away from heat sources and open flames.
- Please observe the safety information in the assembly instructions.