PopUp Gazebo PREMIUM Lite made of aluminium – waterproof and light weight
This high-quality PopUp gazebo is ideal for portable use. Due to its aluminium structure, it is particularly light and can be easily transported in the supplied carrying case. For high stability, the aluminium has been treated with anodizing and is therefore 15 times stronger than conventional aluminium. The vertical poles have a robust square profile with an edge length of approx. 32 mm and a wall thickness of approx. 1 mm. At the connecting points, the roof poles are connected by solid nylon material and are appropriately bolted. As such, all parts are interchangeable. The practical scissor mechanism for this PopUp gazebo allows a quick set-up and dismantling of the product and is fixed by a click system. The roof tarpaulin consists of approx. 300 g / m² heavy, PVC-coated high-performance polyester, which is 100% waterproof. The PopUp gazebo is fivefold height-adjustable and is delivered with a sturdy transport bag. Our current offer includes two extra side panels for free.
- Light PopUp gazebo for uncomplicated, fast use at garden parties, trade fairs, markets or for promotions
- Quickly built: as a café canopy or garden pavilion
- Protection from rain: work and party under a shelter.
- Can also be used as an entrance canopy or awning.
- Stylish and modern: Chic, brushed aluminium poles with elegant high-performance polyester
Portable weather protection at a small price.
|Base:||3 x 6m - 18,00 m²|
|Width:||approx. 3,00 m|
|Depth/Length:||approx. 6,00 m|
|Ridge height:||approx. 2,08 - 2,38 m|
|Apex height:||approx. 3,08 - 3,38 m|
|Entrance height:||approx. 1,73 - 2,03 m|
- Construction with scissor mechanism for fast assembly and dismantling.
- Material: high-quality 6063-T5 aluminium, brushed to DIN 17611 E2 - UV-, corrosion- and weather-resistant
- The aluminium material is treated with a 3-stage anodizing process - 15 times stronger than conventional aluminium
- Stable vertical poles in square profile:
- Pole diameter: approx. 32 mm
- Wall thickness: approx. 1,0 mm
- Roof construction:
- In the centre of the roof: Reinforced, vertical roof pole made of robust, fully galvanized steel, for optimum tension and fixing of the roof tarpaulin - no cheap, unstable spoke system
- Connectors and securing bolts are made of special, high-quality nylon material. This provides a high degree of strength and flexibility. It is therefore less sensitive and more stable than rigid plastic material.
- High quality click system: Robust locking bolts with rings for fixing height adjustments of the PopUp gazebo
- 5-fold height adjustment (entrance height up to approx. 210 cm)
- The linkage construction is bolted and can therefore easily be replaced in the event of damage – opposed to a riveted construction. Spare parts can be ordered via our spare parts form or by phone.
- Stable foot plate made of robust nylon material
- Size: approx. 68 x 68 mm
- The PopUp gazebo can be anchored by means of a hole in the foot plate - corresponding pegs are included.
- Additional anchoring due to the included guy ropes: At the corners of the roof tarpaulin you will find the flaps for mounting
Lightweight, sturdy aluminium structure for easy transportation. Thanks to a practical scissor mechanism with an integrated click system it is erected in no time.
- Roof tarpaulin made of approx. 300 g / m² high-performance polyester with an additional PVC coating - produced according to DIN 60905
- 100% waterproof
- Reinforced contact points between frame and tarpaulin with friction protection.
- All seams are machine tape sealed
- High UV protection
- Easy cleaning due to dirt-repellent high-performance polyester
Modern high-performance polyester: Easy to handle with optimal weather protection due to additional PVC coating
- Built in a few minutes without tools with 1-2 persons
- Construction is self-explanatory: Set up the main construction, raise it lightly, put on the PVC roof, completely unfold the PopUP gazebo, if necessary, attach the side panels.
- Instructions included
- Simple and practical storage thanks to the included carrying case
- Packed together, the PopUp gazebo requires minimal space
- Easy to transport due to low weight and small size when packed
- Carrying bag made of high quality Oxford material
- Best price guarantee: If you discover the same product with a competitor for a lower price, we will refund the difference amount for up to 10 days after purchase
- Prior to shipment, the PopUp gazebo is checked via our quality department
- Spare parts available: In the event of damage, simply re-order through our spare parts form or by telephone
- Secure payment through state-of-the-art payment systems and encryption
- Individual, free consultation
- Fast, insured shipping
- Service and support
- Largest range of professional tents in the U.K.!
- More than 1,000 different sizes of Party Tents!
- Advanced range of qualities!
- Personal advice from experts possible!
- Pay as you want!
- We deliver U.K. wide!
- Next Day Deliveries from Ipswich!
|Drive-in width||approx. 3.0 m|
|Drive-in height||approx. 1.73 - 2.03 m|
|Ridge height||approx. 3.08 - 3.38 m|
|Lateral height||approx. 2.08 - 2.38 m|
|Roof section||approx. 300 g/m²|
|steel poles with square profile||approx. 32 x 32 mm|
|Wall thickness of square poles||approx. 1.0 mm|
|Outer material||High Performance silky polyester with PVC coating|
- Wind and snow loads have not been tested for this Gazebo.
- Always ensure that the tent is assembled correctly. In the case of moderate snowfall clear the roof promptly, in the case of emerging wind, please use our storm set. In the case of strong winds and heavy snowfall or rainfall, we recommend the temporary disassembly of the Gazebo.
- Always keep the tarpaulin away from heat sources and open flames.
- Please observe the safety information in the assembly instructions.
- Our original price on this website, including 20% VAT.