PopUp Gazebo PREMIUM Aluminium 36 mm incl. Sidewalls with Panorama Windows
This premium PopUp Gazebo has a lightweight structure made of specially hardened aluminium. Thanks to its light weight, it is easy to transport and assembly. The Gazebo is designed for frequent semi-professional use and combines robustness with portability. The lightweight aluminium frame is anodized in 3 stages, which is 15 times stronger than conventional aluminium. The poles in the square profile have a diameter of approx. 36 mm and a wall thickness of approx. approx. 1,4 mm mm. The roof structure is connected by unbreakable polymer composite connectors. The entire frame is bolted - so all parts are replaceable. Thanks to its folding mechanism and its practical click system for assembly, the PopUp Gazebo can be quickly assembled and disassembled without tools. The tarpaulin is made of 350g/m² heavy-duty PVC-coated polyester that is 100% waterproof and offers a high UV protection factor of 80+. All seams are tapered. The four side walls/panels that are included allow the PopUp Gazebo to be completely closed. Integrated panoramic windows provide a bright and open ambience. If necessary, the windows can be covered by integrated blinds, so that the PopUp Gazebo provides protection from sunlight whilst offering a lot of privacy. This results in many possible uses for the Gazebo. Depending on the size of the PopUp Gazebo, the side walls/panels have one or more doors which can be opened and closed quickly with zippers. Simple height adjustment with 4 possible positions. Easy and rapid storage thanks to supplied storage bag with handles and rollers.
Characteristics and usage possibilities
The lightweight aluminium with a wheeled storage bag is intended for semi-professional use. Stable, rust-free and easy to handle.
- Ideal as a portable gazebo for quick and easy use at garden parties, trade fairs, markets or as a market/sales stall.
- Robust, uncomplicated all-rounder for frequent use with medium-term service life, as a temporary work tent or pavilion.
- Optimal weather protection: 100% waterproof and UV protection of factor 80+
- 4-way height-adjustable - perfectly adaptable as entrance cover, shelter or as awning
- Stylish, sturdy and light: brushed aluminium frame, hardened by a 3-step anodization process, and an elegant high-performance polyester tarpaulin with panoramic windows
|Floor area:||3 x 4,5m - 13,50 m²|
|Width:||approx. 3,00 m|
|Depth / length:||approx. 4,50 m|
|Lateral height:||approx. 2,11 - 2,41 m|
|Ridge height:||approx. 3,08 - 3,38 m|
|Entrance height:||approx. 1,78 - 2,08 m|
(four adjustment positions)
Lightweight, sturdy aluminium frame for easy transportation. Thanks to its practical scissor mechanism, with an integrated click system, it can be erected in no time.
- Frame with scissor mechanism for fast assembly and dismantling.
- Material: high-quality 6063-T5 aluminium, brushed to DIN 17611 E2 - UV-, corrosion- and weather-resistant
- The aluminium material is treated with a 3-stage anodizing process - 15 times stronger than conventional aluminium
- Stable vertical poles in square profile:
- Pole diameter: approx. 36 mm
- Wall thickness: approx. 1,4 mm
- Roof construction:
- In the centre of the roof: Reinforced aluminium clamping column for optimal tensioning and fitting the roof tarpaulin - not a cheap, unstable spoke system
- Connectors and securing bolts are made of special polymer composite materials - therefore less sensitive and more stable than rigid plastic materials.
- High quality click-system: Robust locking bolts with rings for fixing height adjustments of the PopUp Gazebo
- 5-fold height adjustment (entrance height up to approx. 210 cm)
- The linkage construction is bolted and can therefore easily be replaced in the event of damage – opposed to a riveted construction. Spare parts can be ordered via our spare parts form or by telephone.
- Stable footplate made of robust nylon material
- Size: approx. 100 x 100 mm
- The PopUp gazebo can be anchored by means of a hole in the foot plate - corresponding pegs are included.
- Additional anchoring with included guy ropes: At the corners of the roof tarpaulin you will find the flaps for attaching.
Modern high-performance polyester with additional PVC coating which provides optimal protection from the rain and sun.
- The tarpaulins are made from approx. 350 g/m² heavy-duty polyester with an additional PVC coating – manufactured according to DIN 60905
- All seams are also sealed – importantly, this is achieved through a machine sealing process
- 100 % waterproof – a matter of course for us
- All points of contact between the frame and tarpaulins are equipped with anti-abrasion protection
- UV 80+ guaranteed
- Wide, practical, industry-grade hook-and-loop fastener for fastening the side parts to the roof
- Side walls with zip fastener provide sturdy and elegant edging at the corners
- Depending on the size of the Garden Gazebo, one or more doors in the side walls are available. These can be opened quickly and closed with a sturdy zipper. They can also be rolled-up and can be fixed with clip-on loops
- Entrance width: approx. 1,5 m
- Entrance height: approx. 1,78 - 2,08 m
- Robust panoramic windows with lockable roller blinds – which are variably usable: either rolled up for a naturally lit open ambience, or rolled down for privacy and shade
- Window material made of multilayer, transparent PVC
- The lowered blinds can be attached by a Velcro strip around the window. When rolled up, the blinds can be suspended by loops
- The PopUp Gazebo can be closed completely by the roller blinds, in order to obtain privacy or protection against the sun.
- High-quality eyelets for guy wires are already built into the corners in order to protect the pavilion against strong winds
- For stronger winds we recommend our professional storm set - available as an optional extra in the shop
- Dirt is easily removed thanks to the use of high-quality materials
Find accessories here
- Assembled in a few minutes by persons with no need for tools
- Self-explanatory construction: set up rod structure, fit tarpaulin loosely, attach roof, fit tarpaulin over entire pop-up gazebo and attach side parts where applicable
- Assembly instructions included
- Easy and rapid storage thanks to supplied storage bag
- Storage bag with handles and rollers made of high-quality Oxford material
- Low storage-space requirement thanks to compact bag dimensions
- Tent Protection System: sewn-in weight medium in storage bag protects the pop-up gazebo from tipping over during set-up, making construction easier
|Drive-in width||approx. 1.5 m|
|Drive-in height||approx. 1.78 - 2.08 m|
|Ridge height||approx. 3.08 - 3.38 m|
|Lateral height||approx. 2.11 - 2.41 m|
|Roof section||approx. 350 g/m²|
|steel poles with square profile||approx. 36 x 36 mm|
|Wall thickness of square poles||approx. 1.4 mm|
|Outer material||High Performance silky polyester with PVC coating|
Order replacement parts
Every replacement part in this tent can be re-ordered! Please call us or simply submit a contact form.
- Wind and snow loads have not been tested for this Gazebo.
- Always ensure that the tent is assembled correctly. In the case of moderate snowfall clear the roof promptly, in the case of emerging wind, please use our storm set. In the case of strong winds and heavy snowfall or rainfall, we recommend the temporary disassembly of the Gazebo.
- Always keep the tarpaulin away from heat sources and open flames.
- Please observe the safety information in the assembly instructions.