- 1. Product benefits
- 2. Details & Sizes
- 3. Frame
- 4. Tarpaulin & Doors
- 5. Uncomplicated assembly
- 6. Delivery
- 7. Accessories and replacement parts
The VIKING industrial tent - a quantum more
The VIKING industrial tent - for a good feeling thanks to its stability and safety. This tent characterises itself by a particularly strong load-bearing frame profile, which reinforces up to 6 times and thus guarantees maximum stability. In addition, all legs are attached extra-large foot plates on the ground. The high-quality, approx. 550g / m² PVC tarpaulin with tear-resistant patterned internal fabric is attached to the frame by a special tensioning system. The roof and side panels consist of one piece and ensures a higher stability. Due to the integrated steel wires, the tarpaulin is aligned and tensioned. Even a later readjustment of the tarpaulin is no problem. The gable walls each have an entrance, which can be fixed in two heights by means of three sturdy zippers. Built-in ventilation flaps promote effective air circulation and prevent moisture formation. The storage tent is ideal as a storage or working area and thus offers an inexpensive alternative to solid structures.
With the tent-to-tent principle and the matching connection gutters, the tent can be extended at any time both in length and in width.
Our industrial tents experts will happily advise you on the telephone number: +44 118 31 50 873.
70x43mm rounded square profile
Tarpaulin tensioning system
For continuously fixed placement of the tarpaulin
Durable PVC tarpaulin
With a tear-resistant internal fabric
Stable on any ground
With an extra large foot plate
Details & Sizes
|Size WxL approx.:||6.0 x 6.0 m|
Materials and thicknesses:
|Roof tarpaulin:||approx. 550 g/m²; 100 % PVC|
|Ø Steel pipes in mm / profile shape:||approx. 70x43 mm|
|Wall thickness of poles:||approx. 1.9 mm|
|UV sun protection factor:||80+|
|Width:||approx. 6.00 m|
|Length:||approx. 6.00 m|
|Lateral height:||approx. 2.70 m|
|Ridge height:||approx. 3.6 m|
|WxL gate:||approx. 4.1 x 2.9 m|
|Number of boxes:||12|
|Total weight:||338 kg|
The frame of the VIKING industrial tent is designed to withstand very high loads. The basis is the extra strong oval-tube profile made of fully galvanized steel with a wall thickness of approx. 1.9 mm. For further reinforcement, horizontal and diagonal steel wires are installed in the side walls, as well as additional roof cross bars. Precisely tailored workmanship, large footplates and secure anchoring in the floor make the construction of the VIKING a universally applicable tent, that offers reliable protection over a long period of time.
Solid steel frame - provides optimal protection
The strong rounded square profile – installed vertical - derives forces effortless. All steel pipes are fully galvanized and protected against corrosion.
- Steel pipe approx.: 70x43 mm, wall thickness 1.9 mm
- Zinc alloy protects the steel pipes in the inside and outside
- Perfect workmanship
Extra large feet - securely fastened all around!
Each pillar has a separate foot element. A foundation for anchoring needs not necessarily be given.
- Secure with the double anchorage per foot
- Earth fixing over 40 cm long pegs
- Concrete fastening over 10 cm long concrete anchors (see accessories)
Tip: For fastening on floating paving stones, pegs should be used.
Tarpaulin & Doors
The 500 g / m2 PVC tarpaulin is comparable to a truck tarpaulin. The tarpaulin has a patterned internal fabric, which makes the PVC tarpaulin tear-resistant and durable. The PVC tarpaulin is characterized by a high weathering and UV resistance and is very durable. With a temperature resistance of +50 to -20 ° C and a high UV protection of 80+, the PVC tarpaulin proves to be a reliable protection in every season. The glossy, smooth look is particularly low-maintenance and easy to clean.
Two double zipper doors - provide maximum entry height
On both gable panels there is one entry in the double gate system – this means there are 3 zippers per gable panel.
- 2 Gates per gable panel
- Multi-level height fixable via straps
- Maximum opening to ridge height, as the middle zipper can be opened to the ridge
- Durable, double stitched zipper system
- Gate dimension: at a width of 4,1 m the entrance reaches a height of 2,9 m
- The gable parts can be attached or dismantled as required
- Both gable parts have a ventilation window. These can be opened and closed and serve to prevent condensation
XXL Floor skirts - Extra protection against wind and rain
The extended floor skirt lies around 30 cm on the ground and reliably protects the tent interior.
- Lets rain fall off far enough the tent
- Reduces the penetration of soil moisture
- Stops drafts
- Has eyelets inside and outside
Professional tarpaulin tensioning system – for optimal stability and a reduced risk of damage
Here, the tarpaulin is stretched over the tent frame in one step, thereby reducing the risk of storm/wind damage to the tarpaulin.
- Integrated tension rods in the tarpaulin and fixed tension rods on the tent poles, connected by sturdy outdoor straps with ratchets, gives the tarpaulin a snug fit around the poles.
- The tarpaulin can be readjusted at any time enabling a continuous snug fit and optimal stability.
Uncomplicated assembly without prior knowledge thanks to easy-to-understand assembly instructions and marked parts.
- Self-assembly possible.
- No foundation necessary.
- No extra tools needed for assembly
Assembly in a few steps:
- Install roof structure
- Attach standing poles to one side
- Pull on the roof tarpaulin
- Attach further standing poles
- Attach gable walls
- Tension the roof tarpaulin
- Anchor the tent to the ground depending on earth or concrete anchors
- Fix the storm protection ropes
Accessories and replacement parts
Do you need a spare part for your tent?
No problem! For many tents House of Tents offers a guaranteed spare parts supply of 10 years from the date of purchase. Call now or use our spare parts order form.Order replacement parts
|Drive-in width||4.1 m|
|Drive-in height||2.9 m|
|Ridge height||3.6 m|
|Lateral height||2.7 m|
|Entrance size||4.1 x 2.9 m|
|Roof section||550 g/m²|
|Side panels||550 g/m²|
|steel poles with square profile||70x43 mm|
|Wall thickness of square poles||1.9 mm|
Order replacement parts
Every replacement part in this tent can be re-ordered! Please call us or simply submit a contact form.
- Wind and snowloads have not been tested for this tent.
- Ensure the tent is assembled correctly and clear snow from the roof promptly In the case of emerging wind, please use our storm set. In the case of strong winds and heavy snowfall we recommend temporary disassembly.
- Alternatively, enquire about the Safety Plus Package for the PROFESSIONAL and PROFESSIONAL PLUS lines, in order to obtain guaranteed wind and snowload capacities.
- Please observe the safety information in the assembly instructions.