Portable garage with statics: robust, stable, weatherproof
This robust and stable portable garage with statics protects your vehicle from wind and bad weather. It features a stable, fully-galvanised frame and a strong, continuous, approx. 550 g/m² PVC tarpaulin, which is tautly fixed to the construction by a rope system. The portable garage provides high UV protection and is 100% waterproof. The entrance features zip openings for quick opening and closing. Integrated ventilation windows ensure effective air-circulation to prevent condensation.
- A versatile garage
- Shelter for cars, vans, boats, machines or motorbikes
- Secure storage of goods and freight
- Fast creation of needs-based storage or production space
- Wind and bad weather don't stand a chance!
- Also an ideal shelter for livestock
- Shelter and protection of foundations and construction sites
- An economical, building regulations approved alternative to a solid garage construction
Ready anytime, anywhere - even in autumn and winter.
- It's not going anywhere!
- Extra-strong poles:
- 100% fully galvanised steel
- Diameter: approx. 45x32 mm
- Wall thickness: approx. 1.2mm
- Extra-strong connectors:
- 100% fully galvanised steel
- Diameter: approx. 38mm
- Wall thickness: approx. 1.5mm
- Powder-coated steel - environmentally friendly, anti-corrosive coating according to DIN 55633
- Stable construction, easy assembly due to a high quality, durable click system.
- Safe floor attachment as a result of robust ground nails - included in the delivery
Reassuring stability and safety
- High Safety: These statics have been calculated by German engineers, Members of the acknowledged VBI Association.
- Takes the full load of the assumed gale forces according to DIN EN 1991, resulting in structural stability at maximum measured wind speeds. This means that this tent stand firm even with windspeeds of 10bft and up. *5)
- Load for this tent has been calculated and is indicated in kg/m². *7)
- These statics comply with the following EN Norms:
- EN 1990
- EN 1991
- EN 1993
- The statics handbook and all necessary parts for safe erection of the tent are included in the delivery.
- Anchoring is included, you may select between anchoring for Soil/Soft ground or Hard/Concrete surfaces.
- This statics are extensive and complete. They are appropriate to be presented to local or government departments. *8)
- A strong performance!
- All tarpaulins are made from approx. 550g/m² extra strong PVC and have a heavy-duty patterned internal fabric, comparable to a lorry tarpaulin
- UV resistant for colour and material stability
- 100% waterproof due to seams, sealed using high temperature processing
- Seamless roof section - an important criterion for additional stability.
- The gables can be partially or even entirely omitted, according to personal wishes
- Wind deflectors on the floor, as well as additional base frame anchoring, effectively prevent draughts and undesirable movement of the tarpaulin
- The front gable wall features a vast entrance with a robust zip-opening system
Experience timeless exterior, at the best quality
|area:||3.3 x 4.8m - 15.84 m²|
|lateral height:||approx. 2.1 m|
|ridge height:||approx. 2.6 m|
|drive-in width:||approx. 2.1 up to 2.8 m|
|drive-in height:||approx. 2.1 m|
Assembly tutorial video
- Largest range of professional tents in the U.K.!
- More than 1,000 different sizes of Party Tents!
- Advanced range of qualities!
- Personal advice from experts possible!
- Pay as you want!
- We deliver U.K. wide!
- Next Day Deliveries from Ipswich!
|Drive-in width||approx. 2.1 up to 2.8 m|
|Drive-in height||approx. 2.1 m|
|Ridge height||approx. 2.6 m|
|Lateral height||approx. 2.1 m|
|Entrance size||approx. 2.8 x 2.0 m|
|Roof section||approx. 550 g/m²|
|steel poles with square profile||approx. 45x32 mm|
|Wall thickness of square poles||approx. 1.2 mm|
|Snow load||max. 40 - 50 kg/m² *5)|
|Wind force||up to a maximum wind of (gale force/speed) 10 *5)|
|Structural analysis handbook||Yes|
Order replacement parts
Every replacement part in this tent can be re-ordered! Please call us or simply submit a contact form.
- Please refer to the assembly instruction in the static handbook - particularly the wind and snowload upper limits.
- Please check regularly whether the halls/carports are still correctly assembled.
- We recommend, as a precautionary measure, regular removal of snow from the roof.
- The specified values of gale forces and snow loads only apply separately and shall not occur jointly.
- Calculated values for wind- and snowloads are expressed in the included statics handbook
- Always follow the instructions from the statics handbook. Fresh snow shall be removed swiftly from the tarpaulin in any case.
- These are values from our past experience and do not depict a guarantee of completeness for the future