Portable garage: solid protection for vehicles the weather
This solid portable garage protects your vehicle from wind and bad weather. It features a stable frame and a continuous, strong, approx. 260 g/m² PE tarpaulin, which is tautly fixed to the construction by a rope system. The portable garage provides high UV protection and is 100% waterproof. The entrance features zip openings for quick opening and closing. Integrated ventilation windows ensure effective air-circulation and prevent condensation.
- A garage for the price-conscious person
- Shelter for cars, vans, boats, machines or motorbikes
- Secure storage of goods and freight
- Fast creation of needs-based storage or production space
- Wind and bad weather don't stand a chance!
- Also an ideal shelter for livestock
- Shelter and protection of foundations and construction sites
- An economical, building regulations approved alternative to a solid garage construction
Ready anytime, anywhere - even in autumn and winter.
- It's not going anywhere!
- 100% steel
- Diameter: approx. 34mm
- Wall thickness: approx. 0.8mm
- 100% steel
- Diameter: approx. 38mm
- Wall thickness: approx. 1.1mm
- Powder-coated steel - environmentally friendly, anti-corrosive coating according to DIN 55633
- Stable construction, through bolting the poles and connectors.
- Frame is stabilised and protected by a connecting element
- Safe floor attachment as a result of robust ground nails - included in the delivery
Reassuring stability and safety
- A strong performance!
- All tarpaulins are made from approx. 260g/m² PE
- UV resistant and 100% waterproof due to sealed seams
- Seamless roof section - an important criterion for additional stability.
- The roof is secured using 2 straps and 4 ratchets, which are securely fixed to the frame. This way the roof is secure and fixed to the frame
- The gables can be partially or even entirely omitted, according to personal wishes
- Wind deflectors on the floor, as well as additional base frame anchoring, effectively prevent draughts and undesirable movement of the tarpaulin
- The front gable wall features a vast entrance with a robust zip-opening system
- Ventilation windows in both gable panels provide improved air exchange
Experience timeless exterior, at the best quality
|Width:||approx. 3.30 m|
|Length:||approx. 6.20 m|
|Area:||3.3 x 6.2m - 19.80 m²|
|Ridge height:||approx. 2.45 m|
|Drive-in width:||approx. 2.85 m|
|Drive-in height:||approx. 1.90 m|
Assembly tutorial video
Find accessories here
- Largest range of professional tents in the U.K.!
- More than 1,000 different sizes of Party Tents!
- Advanced range of qualities!
- Personal advice from experts possible!
- Pay as you want!
- We deliver U.K. wide!
- Next Day Deliveries from Ipswich!
|Drive-in width||approx. 2.85 m|
|Drive-in height||approx. 1.90 m|
|Ridge height||approx. 2.45 m|
|Lateral height||approx. 1.95 m|
|Entrance size||approx. 2.85 x 1.9 m|
|Roof section||approx. 260 g/m²|
|Steel poles||approx. 34 mm|
|Wall thickness of poles||approx. 0.8 mm|
|Steel pole connectors||approx. 38 mm|
|Wall thickness of connectors||approx. 1.1 mm|
Order replacement parts
Every replacement part in this tent can be re-ordered! Please call us or simply submit a contact form.
- Wind and snowloads have not been tested for this tent.
- Ensure the tent is assembled correctly and clear snow from the roof promptly In the case of emerging wind, please use our storm set. In the case of strong winds and heavy snowfall we recommend temporary disassembly.
- Alternatively, enquire about the Safety Plus Package for the PROFESSIONAL and PROFESSIONAL PLUS lines, in order to obtain guaranteed wind and snowload capacities.
- Please observe the safety information in the assembly instructions.
- Our original price on this website, including 20% VAT.