- 1. Product benefits
- 2. Details & Sizes
- 3. Frame
- 4. Tarpaulin & Doors
- 5. Uncomplicated assembly
- 6. Delivery
- 7. Accessories & Spareparts
VARIOStore PREMIUM - reliably protected throughout the season
The VARIOStore storage tent Premium is ideal for longer-term and seasonal use. Thanks to its individual side panels, it offers many body variants and thus a high degree of customisation. In the premium quality, the tent has an improved stability due to a groundbar and additional roof reinforcements. The strong 500 g/m² PCV tarpaulin is UV-resistant and 100% waterproof thanks to welded seams. The high sun protection factor of 80+ protects the stored goods ideally against UV radiation.
With the tent-to-tent principle and the matching connection gutters, the tent can be extended at any time both in length and in width.
Safe and robust
Bolted screw connection
Solid steel frame
Shock-resistant and low-maintenance
Durable PVC tarpaulin
With tear-resistant patterned inner fabric
Due to an additional ground frame and roof reinforcement
Details & Sizes
|Size WxL ca.:||6,0 x 8,0 m|
Materials and thicknesses:
|Roof tarpaulin:||approx. 500 g/m²; 100 % PVC|
|Side panels:||approx. 500 g/m²|
|Ø Steel pipes:||approx. 38 mm|
|Wall thickness of poles:||approx. 1,2 mm|
|Ø Steel pole connectors:||approx. 42 mm|
|Wall thickness of connectors:||approx. 1,4 mm|
|UV sun protection factor:||80+|
|Width:||approx. 6,00 m|
|Length:||approx. 8,00 m|
|Lateral height:||approx. 2,00 m|
|Ridge height:||approx. 3,0 m|
|Leg distance (for max. side entrance width):||approx. 2 m|
|WxL gate 1||approx. 4,5 x 2,0 m|
|WxL gate 2||approx. 1,9 x 2,0 m|
|Number of boxes:||10|
|Longest side:||196 cm|
|Total weight:||204 kg|
This tent construction is certainly progressing, defying wind and weather, and is designed especially for longer lifetimes. The extreme stability of the premium storage tent is due to its additional reinforcing elements in the roof and floor area. Hereby can weather-related forces be optimally discharged, and the tent provides reliable protection. The fully galvanized steel pipes provide excellent protection against corrosion and weather and are less sensitive to shocks than e.g. powder coated steel pipes. The steel thickness and the steel pipe diameter are specially adapted to the increasing requirements.
Solid steel frame - provides optimal protection
All steel pipes are fully galvanized inside and outside. This is resistant to impact and scratching and protects against corrosion.
- Steel pipe connector approx.: Ø 42mm, wall thickness 1,4 mm
- Fully galvanized steel pipes approx.: Ø 38mm, wall thickness 1.2 mm
Bolting - A secure connection.
With this sturdy bolt construction, all construction elements are firmly connected to each other with a bolt-screw connection.
- That is stable
- Insensitive and low maintenance
- Strengthens the entire construction significantly
- Use of 50 mm thick threaded screws
Extra roof reinforcement - proved strength
The use of additional reinforcing steel elements in the roof derives weather-related forces, as well as targeted off. This makes this construction particularly resistant.
- Increased roof load capacity
- Increased overall stability
- Additional steel tube bracing between the rafters
- Roof struts with ridge connectors
Floor frame - secured and fixed
The ground frame is flexibly installable in individual elements. Undesirable elements e.g. in the entrance area, can be avoided by simply leaving out the appropriate element.
- Secures and fixes the legs on the ground
- Increases the stability considerably
- Side parts can be attached to it
- Reduces unwanted tarp movements
Tarpaulin & Doors
The 500 g / m2 PVC tarpaulin is comparable to a truck tarpaulin. The tarpaulin has a patterned internal fabric, which makes the PVC tarpaulin tear-resistant and durable. The PVC tarpaulin is characterized by a high weathering and UV resistance and is very durable. With a temperature resistance of +50 to -20 ° C and a high UV protection of 80+, the PVC tarpaulin proves to be a reliable protection in every season. The glossy, smooth look is particularly low-maintenance and easy to clean.
Roof tarpaulin - 100% waterproof throughout
The continuous roof tarpaulin holds the construction together and is therefore an important part of the stability.
- All seams are welded and not sewn
- Circulating flounce regulates ventilation, stops drafts
- Especially roofs that have been climbed are not waterproof - with us you get a 100% waterproof roof and not just one made of waterproof material.
XXL Floor skirts - Extra protection against wind and rain
The extended floor skirt lies around 30 cm on the ground and reliably protects the tent interior.
- Lets rain fall off far enough the tent
- Reduces the penetration of soil moisture
- Stops drafts
- Has eyelets inside and outside
Assembly in a few steps:
- Install roof structure
- Pull on the roof tarpaulin
- Attach standing poles to one side
- Attach further standing poles
- Attach further legs and ground frame
- Attach sidewalls
- Anchor the tent to the ground depending on earth or concrete anchors
- Fix the storm protection ropes
- With easy-to-understand assembly instructions
- Everything you need is included: No extra tools needed for assembly
- The assembly time is with 4 persons on average 2 - 2,5 hours.
Accessories & Spareparts
Do you need a spare part for your tent?
No problem! Our experts are happy to help. Just call us or chat with us, so that we can help you quickly and easily. It is best to keep the article number of the required spare part or your invoice ready. The article number can be found in the assembly instructions of your tent.Order Sparaparts
Find matching accesssories here
- Our original price on this website, including 20% VAT.