VARIOStore PROFESSIONAL - Secure protection and comfort-plus in every season
With a lateral height of 4,0 m and a ridge height of 5,4 m, this VARIOStore storage tent offers a lot of space upward. The user-friendly sliding gate allows you to get into the tent quickly and easily, even with larger vehicles. In the professional quality, this particularly robust and very stable storage tent is ideal for year-round use. The approximately 550 g/m² PCV tarpaulin is UV-resistant and 100% waterproof. The high sun protection factor of 80+ protects the stored goods ideally against UV radiation. Thanks to its individual side panels, it offers many body variants and thus a high degree of customisation. In addition, this storage tent includes a statics handbook and a corresponding enforcement set. The structure according to the manual / handbook guarantees the snow loads.
With the tent-to-tent principle and the matching connection gutters, the tent can be extended at any time both in length and in width.
Comfortable sliding door
Wind stable and smooth
Solid steel frame
Shock-resistant and low-maintenance
Durable PVC tarpaulin
With tear-resistant patterned inner fabric
Calculates the maximum load of the tent
Details & Sizes
|Size WxL ca.:||8.0 x 12.0 m|
Materials and thicknesses:
|Roof tarpaulin:||approx. 550 g/m²; 100 % PVC|
|Side panels:||approx. 550 g/m²|
|Ø Steel pipes:||approx. 50 / 38 mm|
|Wall thickness of poles:||approx. 1.6 / 1.2 mm|
|Ø Steel pole connectors:||approx. 54 / 42 mm|
|Wall thickness of connectors:||approx. 1.7 / 1.4 mm|
|Snow load *5)||max. 50 kg/m² *4)|
|UV sun protection factor:||80+|
|Width:||approx. 8.00 m|
|Length:||approx. 12.00 m|
|Lateral height:||approx. 4.00 m|
|Ridge height:||approx. 5.4 m|
|Leg distance (for max. side entrance width):||approx. 2 m|
|WxL gate 1||approx. 3.6 x 3.9 m|
|WxL gate 2||approx. 6.0 x 3.9 m|
|Number of boxes:||21|
|Total weight:||651.3 kg|
This tent construction is certainly progressing, defying wind and weather and is designed for year-round use. The extraordinary stability of the professional storage tent is due to its increased steel content, mounted in its extra strong legs and the additional reinforcing elements in the roof and floor area. Hereby, precipitation and weather-related forces can be optimally discharged, and the tent provides reliable protection throughout the year. The fully galvanized steel pipes provide excellent protection against corrosion and weather and are less sensitive to shocks than e.g. powder coated steel pipes. The material thicknesses are specially adapted to the high requirements, extend the period of use of this tent and make it so extremely robust and resistant.
Solid steel frame - provides optimal protection
All steel pipes are fully galvanized inside and outside. This is resistant to impact and scratching and protects against corrosion.
- Extra-strong connector approx.
- Diameter: vertical Ø 54 mm / horizontal 42 mm
- Wall thickness: vertical 1.7 mm / horizontal 1.4 mm
- Extra-strong fully galvanized steel tubes approx.
- Diameter: vertical Ø 50 mm / horizontal 38 mm
- Wall thickness: vertical 1.6 mm / horizontal 1.2 mm
Bolting - A secure connection.
With this sturdy bolt construction, all construction elements are firmly connected to each other with a bolt-screw connection.
- That is stable
- Insensitive and low maintenance
- Strengthens the entire construction significantly
- All standing poles are double-bolted
- Use of 50 mm thick threaded screws
Roof and side reinforcement - for higher load capacity
The use of additional reinforcing steel elements in the roof and sides derives weather-related forces, as well as targeted off. This makes this construction particularly resistant.
- Steel tube struts between the rafters over the entire roof length
- Roof struts with ridge connector
- Diagonal struts in the corners to reinforce the side frame
- Crossed steel wires over the roof and side surfaces
Floor frame - secured and fixed
The ground frame is flexibly installable in individual elements. Undesirable elements e.g. in the entrance area, can be avoided by simply leaving out the appropriate element.
- Secures and fixes the legs on the ground
- Increases the stability considerably
- Side parts can be attached to it
- Reduces unwanted tarp movements
Extra large feet - securely fastened on any surface!
Each pillar has a separate foot element.
- Dimensions foot plate approx. 20 x 20 cm
- Secure from all sides with the double earth anchorage
- As standard included in delivery: pegs for soft ground
- Also suitable for concrete anchors (see separate accessories)
Tarpaulin & Doors
The 500 g / m2 PVC tarpaulin is comparable to a truck tarpaulin. The tarpaulin has an patterned internal fabric, which makes the PVC tarpaulin very tear-resistant and extremely robust. The PVC tarpaulin is characterized by a high weathering and UV resistance and is thus extremely durable. With a temperature resistance of +50 to -20 ° C and a high UV protection of 80+, the PVC tarpaulin proves to be a reliable protection in every season. The glossy, smooth look is particularly low-maintenance and easy to clean.
Roof tarpaulin - 100% waterproof throughout
The continuous roof tarpaulin holds the construction together and is therefore an important part of the stability.
- All seams are welded and not sewn
- Circulating flounce regulates ventilation, stops drafts
- Especially roofs that have been climbed are not waterproof - with us you get a 100% waterproof roof and not just one made of waterproof material.
Tent climate - self-regulating air exchange
The anti-hermetic system for an excellent climate in the tent.
- No airtight tarpaulin locking
- Automated air exchange
- Protection against condensation
- Prevents CO2 increase
To assist, there are two closable ventilation windows with insect screens on each side of the gable.
2 Entrances - for optimal freedom in its use.
The main entrance - very robust and wind stable
Robust sliding door on a gable end for easy and quick use.
- Smooth sidewise guide rails made of corrosion-free aluminium
- Including device for a lock
- Including connecting rail and bottom bolt for secured anchoring to the ground
- Entrance dimensions W / H approx .: 3,6/3,9 m
A flat construction surface ensures optimal use of the door.
The second entrance - practical back exit
- fast and easy opening
- durable, double stitched zipper system
- Entrance dimensions W / H approx .: 6,0/3,9 m
The entrances can be installed side independently and can also be exchanged retrospectively.
High safety:The statics was set up by aGerman engineering office registered in the Association of Consulting Engineers (VBI).
- Takes the full load of the assumed gale forces according to DIN EN 1991, resulting in structural stability at maximum measured wind speeds. For example, wind force 10 and up is no problem for this tent. * 4)
- Load for this tent has been calculated and is indicated in kg/m². * 7)
- The statics comply with the following DIN standards: DIN EN 1990 1991 1993
- The statics handbook and all necessary parts for safe erection of the tent are included in the delivery.
- Anchoring is included, you may select between anchoring for or .Soil/Soft groundorHard/Concrete surfaces.
- The statics is suitable for possibly required presentation in public places. *8)
For a nominal fee, we will send you the statics even before you buy the tent. In this case, please contact our experts at the following telephone number: 0118 31 50 873.
Assembly in a few steps:
- Install roof structure (half high)
- Assemble door frame
- Finalise the roof structure
- Pull on the roof tarpaulin
- Attach standing poles to one side
- Attach further legs and ground frame
- Attach sidewalls
- Anchor the tent to the ground depending on earth or concrete anchors
- Reinforce tent interior with the steel wires
- Secure with the storm protection
- With easy-to-understand assembly instructions.
In some countries, including Germany, tents of a certain area (generally larger than 75m²) and/or in the case of erection in certain locations require authorisation. It is the sole responsibility of the tent owner to ensure their compliance with local regulations and that assembly is correctly executed. Please note that a tent book for this model has not been created and if necessary, should be procured personally.
- if securing is used correctly
- Calculated values for wind- and snowloads are expressed in the included statics handbook
- Always follow the instructions from the statics handbook. Fresh snow shall be removed swiftly from the tarpaulin in any case.
- These are values from our past experience and do not depict a guarantee of completeness for the future