Arched shelter with double truss arches and safety plus package
This arched shelter comes with outstanding stability and an engineer's report to prove it. The steel frame is reinforced with a hot-dip galvanisation which protects it against rust inside and out. The frame is assembled simply with a user-friendly nut and bolt system. The curved beam elements are made of heavy duty double-truss girders, a two-tube construction interconnected with diagonal supports. The distance between each vertical arch is 1,5 metres. The tarpaulin consists of extremely robust 720 g/m²  Prime-PVC, which is resistant to wind and weather and temperatures from -30 to +50°c. This compound material is created via a moulding process and is 9 times more tear resistant than standard PVC. The canvas consists of 3 parts, 1 continuous roof and side piece and 2 gable pieces. Each gable wall has a larger gate entrance that can be opened mechanically and a doorway for entry by foot, which is opened and closed with a zip. The canvas is held tight to the frame using an innovative tensioning system.
The shelter can be used all year round due to its guaranteed stability and durability. The curved form enhances load capacity, and rainfall simply runs off.
Our experts will gladly provide assistance - call 0118 31 50 873.
- Sheltered storage or working area in exposed areas
- Safe storage of weather-sensitive, industrial goods and materials
- Protected parking for large vehicles such as lorries, camper vans, caravans, vans, boats and yachts
- As a feeding stall for livestock or barn for storage of wood and hay in agriculture and forestry industries
- As a workshop or production area
- Weather-resistant shelter on construction sites
- As a wind and weather-resistant sales and exhibition area
- Suitable for temporary and long-term use
This large curved shelter has many practical applications:
|Width:||approx. 12,20 m|
|Length:||approx. 21,00 m|
|Area:||12,2 x 21m - 256,20 m²|
|Ridge height:||approx. 6,1 m|
|Gate height:||approx. 4,9 m|
|Gate dimensions:||Width approx. 4,73 m |
Height approx. 4,9 m
|Maße Personeneingangstür:||Width approx. 1,50 m |
Height approx. 2,00 m
|Distance between vertical arches:||approx. 1,5 m|
- High safety: Static loads have been calculated by highly skilled Members of the German Association of Consulting Engineers (VBI).
- Can withstand the full load of gale force winds according to DIN EN 1991, resulting in structural stability at maximum measured wind speeds. This means that this tent stand firm even with windspeeds of 10 Bft or more.  
- The load for this tent has been calculated and is given in kg/m² .
- These loads comply with the following EN regulations:
- EN 1990
- EN 1991
- EN 1993
- The engineer's report and all necessary parts for safe erection of the tent are included in the delivery.
- Anchoring is included. You may select between anchoring for soft or hard / concrete surfaces.
- The engineer's report is extensive and complete. It is an appropriate form of certification for presenting to local or government department.
Product may differ in size and colour from the image.Product may differ in size and colour from the image.
- Guaranteed stability even under high stress (engineer's report included)
- 10 years rust free guaranteed(View Guarantee Terms Here)
- Fully galvanised, extra strong steel frame with anti-corrosive coating per EN ISO 1461
- Diameter: approx. 78 mm (vertical) / approx. 60 mm (horizontal)
- Wall thickness: approx. 2 mm (vertical) / approx. 1,6 mm (horizontal)
- Steel connectors: Diameter approx. 78 mm, wall thickness approx. 2 mm
- Diagonal supports approx. 34 mm, wall thickness 1,4 mm
- Each vertical girder consists of 2 singular steel arches bound with diagonal supports.
- On each gable panel there is a main gate entrance which can be opened upwards using the simple pulling device
- The vertical steel poles are inserted into each other and fixed using M 10 screws (double bolted)
- The horizontal steel poles are bolted to the vertical arches (M 12 screws)
- Flat round-head screws with self-locking nuts are used for bolting
- The tent is fixed to the ground using 3 anchors per foot and can anchor to either hard or soft ground
- Ground anchors for both surfaces are included in the delivery. Both concrete anchors (M 12) and solid, 1 m long ground stakes (M 16) are included in the delivery
- With ratchet fasteners on the feet, the roof can be put up easily and accurately with a secure, taut fit over the steel construction
- Extra doors on the gable walls allow for quick and easy access to the arched shelter
The hot-dip galvanised, rust free steel frame consists of extremely robust arched double truss girders and horizontal poles connected by strong bolts.
- 5 year guarantee on closed, correctly assembled PVC tarpaulins (View Guarantee Terms Here)
- High-quality, moulded PVC tarpaulin with waterproof internal fabric - certified according to DIN EN ISO 527
- approx. 720 g/m² strong PVC
- 9 x more tear resistant than standard PVC tarpaulins
- Fire-resistant PVC: fire safety certification according to DIN 4102 B1
- Certified for temperatures from -30 to +50 Celsius
- Outstanding UV protection
- 100% waterproof
- Robust, seamless roof section
- With ground skirting providing effective wind deflection
- The rounded shape and smooth PVC surface allow snow and dirt to slide off
- Hard-wearing pull-up gates on both gable sides for easy, fast use
- High-quality, durable zips for fast opening of the door
- A tensioning belt system is used to control the tension of the tarpaulin and ensures a perfect fit and optimum stability at all times
- An additional tensioning cable at the gable ends keeps the roof tarpaulin in perfect shape
- Built-in ventilation windows on the gable walls ensure optimum air circulation and an excellent climate inside of the tent
- Corrosion proof brass eyelets
- Light-coloured tarpaulins reflect sunlight. As a result, the tarpaulin does not heat up as much and durability is increased
The PVC tarpaulin for this product is fire-resistant. It is certified in accordance with:
- D – DIN 4102 – B1/B2
- F – M1/M2
- PL – EN 13501-1
- NL, B, L – EN 13501-1
- DK, S, N – SIS 650082
- A – EN 13501-1
- CH – BKZ 5.2
Guarantees and customer service
- 10 year guarantee of the frame against rusting (View Warranty Terms Here)
- 5 year guarantee on closed, correctly assembled PVC tarpaulins (View Warranty Terms Here)
- 10 year guaranteed availability of replacement parts
- Best price guarantee: if you find the same product cheaper at one of our competitors up to 10 days after purchase, we will refund the difference
- Safe payment using modern payment systems and encryption
- Individual, complimentary consultation
- Fast, insured delivery
- Service and support
Benefit from our exceptional guarantees and outstanding service. We believe the customer comes first.
- Detailed assembly instructions including labelled parts enable simple, fast assembly. Prior knowledge not required
- Self-assembly possible
- No foundation necessary
- No planning permission required in most cases – if applicable, our staff can provide information regarding this
- Note: we recommend the use of a lifting device (forklift, wheel loader, etc.) for erecting the frame and a roller scaffold, scissorlift, etc. for assembly.
- Packaging: heavy duty load-bearing wooden crates that provide protection against dampness and corrosion
Detailed assembly instructions in simple steps. Quickly and easily realisable in comparison to permanent structures.
- Depending on the size, the tent is delivered in one or several packages via freight forwarder.
- A forklift or electrical lifting cart with the corresponding load-bearing capacity is necessary for unloading the crate(s).
- Depending on the size of the product, unloading may only possible from the side of the lorry - unloading via the ramp at the rear is not possible in this case
- If you have any queries regarding delivery, simply contact our storage tent expert on +49 40 608727-964.
Overview of advantages
- Outstanding protection against weather conditions such as wind, sun, rain, hail and snow
- An inexpensive alternative to a permanent building structure
- Great cost effectiveness due to:
- Low purchase price in comparison to a permanent structure
- Low set-up costs
- Long periods of use due to robust construction and material durability
- Quick and easy access with both a small and large entrance on the gable walls
- Low-maintenance and easy cleaning
- Quality direct from the manufacturer
- Over 25,000 tents and 100,000 spare parts permanently in stock and available for immediate delivery
- Personal advice from tent experts
- Largest colour and model variety in many sizes and features
- Use of durable and stable materials
- Fast, insured shipping (express shipping at extra charge)
- We deliver U.K. wide!
|Drive-in width||approx. 4.73 m|
|Drive-in height||approx. 4.9 m|
|Ridge height||approx. 6.1 m|
|Entrance size||approx. 4.73 x 4.9 m|
|Roof section||approx. 720 g/m²|
|Steel poles||vertical approx. 76 mm / horizontal approx. 60 mm|
|Wall thickness of poles||vertical approx. 2 mm / horizontal approx. 1.6 mm|
|Steel pole connectors||approx. 76 mm|
|Wall thickness of connectors||approx. 2.0 mm|
|Snow load||approx. 208 kg/m² *5)|
|Wind force||up to a maximum wind of (gale force/speed) 10 *5)|
|Structural analysis handbook||Yes|
|Number Of Boxes:||3|
Order replacement parts
Every replacement part in this tent can be re-ordered! Please call us or simply submit a contact form.
- Please observe the safety information included with the assembly instructions.
In some countries, including Germany, tents of a certain area (generally larger than 75m²) and/or in the case of erection in certain locations require authorisation. It is the sole responsibility of the tent owner to ensure their compliance with local regulations and that assembly is correctly executed.
- if securing is used correctly
- The specified values of gale forces and snow loads only apply separately and shall not occur jointly.
- Calculated values for wind- and snowloads are expressed in the included statics handbook
- Always follow the instructions from the statics handbook. Fresh snow shall be removed swiftly from the tarpaulin in any case.
- These are values from our past experience and do not depict a guarantee of completeness for the future
- Products with window elements are exempt. The window material is flame retardant and dissolves in a controlled way in order to let breathable oxygen into tent in case of emergency.
- Due to possible fluctuations caused in the production process, minor variations within a tolerance range of 10% may occur. The quality of the tarpaulin is not affected by these variations.