Pop up gazebo Premium Steel 40 mm - elegant and sturdy incl. 4 Sidewalls
Robust pop up gazebo with powder-coated steel frame - perfect for professional use. This pop up gazebo was developed for the highest demands and combines functionality with robustness. The sturdy steel frame is protected from corrosion by a grey powder coating and has hexagonal profile poles. The diameter of the legs is 40 mm, with a wall thickness of 1.2 mm, making it highly stable. The steel frame is connected by an incredibly robust polymer composite material. The entire frame is bolted; therefore, all parts are replaceable. The gazebo can be assembled/disassembled quickly and without tools. Thanks to a strong, approx. 520 g/m² high-performance polyester tarpaulin with PVC coating and taped seams, the gazebo is 100% waterproof and provides a UV protection factor of 80+. The four side walls included in delivery allow the pop up gazebo to be completely closed. For larger pop up gazebos, the side walls have a door (or doors) which can be easily opened and closed with zippers. The gazebo can be adjusted to 5 different height positions and comes with a practical wheeled transport bag.
Characteristics and usage possibilities
- Elegant pop up gazebo delivering maximum robustness and performance
- Product development carried out in cooperation with gastronomy and catering industries
- Reliable shelter: extremely sturdy and long-lasting thanks to the latest top-quality materials
- A stylish appearance: a timeless ambience combined with modern design
- Tried and tested in extreme weather conditions: protects against wind, UV rays and rain
- Extremely durable and resistant to low temperatures: suitable for year-round use*
- Very quick to assemble and therefore suitable for a wide range of applications at exhibitions, trade fairs, promotional events, markets, or at home
- Modular: multiple pop up gazebos can be connected using using accessories
(* Optional accessories such as a storm kit or anchoring attachments ensure additional stability)
|Floor area:||3 x 4.5m - 13.50 m²|
|Width:||approx. 3.00 m|
|Depth / length:||approx. 4.50 m|
|Sidewall height:||approx. 2.12 - 2.42 m|
|Apex height:||approx. 3.10 - 3.40 m|
|Entrance height:||approx. 1.79 - 2.09 m|
(five adjustment positions)
Product may differ in size and colour from the image.
Robust and stable steel construction with scissor mechanism and click-in system: set up quickly without tools and easy to transport.
- Construction with scissor mechanism for quick assembly and disassembly
- Frame with surface-sealed corrosion protection: steel poles with nickel-grey powder coating
- Stable legs with a hexagonal profile:
- Pole diameter: approx. 40 mm
- Wall thickness: approx. 1,2 mm
- Roof structure:
- In the centre of the roof: Reinforced tensioning column for optimal tensioning and fitting of the roof tarpaulin. Far better than a cheap, unstable spoke system!
- Extremely robust polymer composite connectors - stronger than solid plastic materials
- High-quality securing pins with robust ring: Easy and safe operation - quick assembly and disassembly or height adjustment
- Height adjustable to 5 settings (Entrance height up to approx. 210 cm)
- Each individual part from the base plate to the roof scissor mechanism is easily replaceable thanks to bolted fittings. The riveted design represents a clear advantage to you, with guaranteed 10-year spare parts availability following purchase, parts can be ordered online via our spare parts form or by telephone.
- Large, stable base plates made of steel
- Size: approx. 100 x 100 mm
- The pop up Gazebo can be anchored to the ground via holes in the base plates - pegs are included
- Additional anchoring with guy ropes which can be attached via eyelets in the corners of the roof tarpaulin.
Product may differ in size and colour from the image.
Modern high-performance polyester with additional PVC coating which provides optimal protection from the rain and sun.
- Our tarpaulins are made of approx. 350g/m² high-performance polyester with additional PVC coating manufactured according to DIN 60905
- In addition, all seams are sealed. This is done using a thermal tape-sealing process
- 100% waterproof
- All contact points between the frame and tarpaulin are reinforced with wear-resistant materials
- UV 80+ guaranteed
- Wide, industry-grade hook-and-loop fastener for fastening the side panels to the roof
- Side walls with zip fasteners provide sturdy and elegant edging at the corners
- For larger pop up gazebos, the side walls have a door (or doors) which can be easily opened and closed with zippers. They can also be rolled-up and can be fixed with clip-on loops
- Entrance width: approx. 1,5 m
- Entrance height: approx. 1,79 - 2,09 m
- Eyelets at the bottom of the side panels allow additional securing of the tarpaulin using the supplied ground pegs
- Easy cleaning thanks to smooth high performance polyester with PVC coating
Guarantees and customer service
- The pop up gazebo is tested by our quality department before shipping
- Spare parts are kept in stock for 10+ years
- Secure payment using state-of-the-art payment systems and encryption
- Free, individual consultation
- Quick, insured shipping
- Customer service and support
Storage and transport:
- Easy and rapid storage with a storage bag included in delivery
- Storage bag made of high-quality Oxford material with handles and roller wheels
- Low storage-space requirement thanks to compact bag dimensions
- Tent Protection System: sewn-in weights in the storage bag protects the pop up gazebo from tipping over during set-up, making construction easier
|Drive-in width||approx. 1.5 m|
|Drive-in height||approx. 1.79 - 2.09 m|
|Ridge height||approx. 3.10 - 3.40 m|
|Side wall height||approx. 2.12 - 2.42 m|
|Roof section||approx. 520 g/m²|
|Outer material||Long-Life PVC|
|Ø 6-Edge Profile||approx. 40 mm|
|Wall thickness 6-Edge Profile||approx. 1.2 mm|
|Number Of Boxes:||3|
Order replacement parts
Every replacement part in this tent can be re-ordered! Please call us or simply submit a contact form.
- Wind and snow loads have not been tested for this Gazebo.
- Always ensure that the tent is assembled correctly. In the case of moderate snowfall clear the roof promptly, in the case of emerging wind, please use our storm set. In the case of strong winds and heavy snowfall or rainfall, we recommend the temporary disassembly of the Gazebo.
- Always keep the tarpaulin away from heat sources and open flames.
- Please observe the safety information in the assembly instructions.
- Products with window elements are exempt. The window material is flame retardant and dissolves in a controlled way in order to let breathable oxygen into tent in case of emergency.