Arched shelter with statics and skylights – robust, stable and economical
This arched shelter comes with outstanding stability parameters and the guaranteed statics
to prove it. To increase natural light in the interior, two skylights are integrated in the roof of this arched shelter. The steel
construction is reinforced with a hot-dip galvanisation and as such rust free. The construction itself is assembled simply with a
user-friendly nut and bolt system. The curved beam elements are made of heavy duty double-truss girders, a two-tube construction
interconnected with diagonal supports. The distance between each vertical arch is 1,5 metres. The shelter canvas consists of a state of
the art Prime-PVC, a approx. 720 g/m² extremely robust material, resistant to wind and weather and temperatures from -30 to +50°c. This
compound material is created via a moulding process and is 9 times more tear resistant than standard PVC. The canvas consists of 3 parts,
1 continuous roof and side element and 2 gable elements. Each gable element has a larger gate entrance which can be opened mechanically
and an entrance for individuals closable with a zip. The canvas is braced over and to the base construction using an innovative tightening
system. This arched shelter can be used all year round due to its heightened stability and optimal steadfastness. The curved form enhances
force resistance, rainfall simply runs off.
Our experts for arched shelters will gladly provide assistance - call 0118 31 50 873..
- Creation of sheltered storage and working area
- Safe storage of weather-sensitive, industrial goods and materials
- Protected parking area for large vehicles such as lorries, camper vans, caravans, vans, boats and yachts
- As a stall for livestock or a barn for feed, wood and hay in agriculture and forestry
- As a workshop or production area
- Weather-resistant shelter of construction areas
- As a wind and weather-resistant sales and exhibition area
- Suitable for temporary and long-term use
|Width:||approx. 9.15 m|
|Length:||approx. 20.00 m|
|Area:||9.15 x 20m - 183.00 m²|
|Ridge height::||approx. 4.5 m|
|Lateral height:||approx. 3.5 m|
|Gate height:||approx. 3.5 m|
|Gate dimensions:||Width approx. 3.5 m |
Height approx. 3.5 m
|Entrance dimensions:||Width approx. 1.50 m |
Height approx. 2.00 m
|Distance between vertical arches:||approx. 1.00 m|
- High Safety: These statics have been calculated by German engineers, Members of the acknowledged VBI Association.
- Takes the full load of the assumed gale forces according to DIN EN 1991, resulting in structural stability at maximum measured wind speeds. This means that this tent stand firm even with windspeeds of 10bft and up. *5)
- Load for this tent has been calculated and is indicated in kg/m². *7)
- These statics comply with the following EN Norms:
- EN 1990
- EN 1991
- EN 1993
- The statics handbook and all necessary parts for safe erection of the tent are included in the delivery.
- Anchoring is included, you may select between anchoring for Soil/Soft ground or Hard/Concrete surfaces.
- This statics are extensive and complete. They are appropriate to be presented to local or government departments. *8)
- Extremely high stability through a distance of approx. 1 m between the vertical arches instead of the standard distance of 2 m
- Guaranteed stability in the case of extreme stress (see “statics”)
- Fully galvanised, extra strong steel frame with anti-corrosive coating
- Diameter: approx. 76 mm (vertical) / approx. 60 mm (horizontal)
- Wall thickness: approx. 2 mm (vertical) / approx. 1.5 mm (horizontal)
- On each gable wall there is a main gate, that can be opened upwards using the simple pulling device
- The vertical steel poles are inserted into each other and fixed using M 10 screws (double bolted)
- The horizontal steel poles are bolted to the horizontal arches (M 12 screws)
- Flat round-head screws with self-locking nuts are used for bolting
- Depending on the surface, the tent is fixed to the ground using 3 anchors per foot for either hard or soft ground.
- The anchoring for both surfaces are included in the delivery. Concrete anchors (M 12) and solid, 1 m long ground nails (M 16) are included in the delivery
- With ratchet fastening mechanisms on the feet, the roof is easily and accurately fixed, tautly over the steel construction.
- Comfortable entrance on the gable walls simplify fast access to the arched shelter
- 5 years guarantee on closed, correctly assembled PVC tarpaulin (View Warranty Terms Here)
- High-quality, moulded PVC tarpaulin with waterproof internal fabric - certified according to DIN EN ISO 527
- approx. 720 g/m² strong PVC
- 9 x more tearproof than standard PVC tarpaulins
- Fire-resistant PVC: fire safety certification according to DIN 4102 B1
- Natural light-filled interior: Tarpaulin has two skylights in the roof
- Skylights are made from approx. 950 g/m² robust PVC material with woven mesh
- Certified for temperatures from -30 to +50 Celsius
- High UV resistance and outstanding UV protection
- 100% waterproof
- Robust, seamless roof section
- With base skirting providing effective wind deflection
- The rounded shape and smooth PVC surface allow snow and dirt to slide off
- Hard-wearing lifting gates on both gable sides for comfortable and fast use
- High-quality, durable zips for fast opening of the entrance
- Professional strap systems enable the tautness of the tarpaulin to be regulated and continually ensures perfect fit and optimum stability
- An additional tether in the gable ends keeps the tarpaulin in perfect shape
- Built-in ventilation windows on the gable walls ensure optimum air circulation and an excellent climate inside of the tent
- Corrosion-proof brass eyelets
- Light-coloured tarpaulins reflect sunlight. As a result, the tarpaulin does not heat up as much and durability is increased
You are buying fire-resistant-certified PVC according to:
- D – DIN 4102 – B1/B2
- F – M1/M2
- PL – EN 13501-1
- NL, B, L – EN 13501-1
- DK, S, N – SIS 650082
- A – EN 13501-1
- CH – BKZ 5.2
- 10 years guarantee of the frame against perforation from corrosion (View Warranty Terms Here)
- 5 years guarantee on closed, correctly assembled PVC tarpaulin (View Warranty Terms Here)
- 10 years guarantee of replacement parts
- Best price guarantee: if you find the same product cheaper at one of our competitors up to 10 days after purchase, we will refund the difference
- Safe payment using modern payment systems and encryption
- Detailed assembly instructions including labelled parts enable simple, fast assembly without previous knowledge
- Self-assembly possible
- No foundations necessary
- No planning permission required in many cases
- Standard commercial tools required
- Note: we recommend the use of a lifting device (forklift, wheel loader, etc.) for erecting the construction and a roller scaffold, scissorlift, etc. for assembly.
- Packaging: extremely load-bearing wooden crates that provide protection against dampness and corrosion
- The tent is delivered in several packages via freight forwarder.
- A forklift capable of carrying 1.6 t is necessary for unloading the crates.
- Unloading is only possible from the side of the lorry - no ramp is available for unloading at the rear.
- Outstanding protection against weather conditions such as wind, sun, rain, hail and snow
- Proof of stability via the statics handbook
- An inexpensive alternative to a permanent building structure
- Great cost effectiveness due to:
- Low purchase price in comparison to a permanent structure
- Low set-up costs
- Long periods of use due to robust construction and statics
- Fast access due to both a small and large entrance on the gable walls
- Low-maintenance and easy cleaning
- More than 1,000 different sizes of Party Tents!
- Advanced range of qualities!
- Personal advice from experts possible!
- Pay as you want!
- We deliver U.K. wide!
- Next Day Deliveries from Ipswich!
|Drive-in width||approx. 3.5 m|
|Drive-in height||approx. 3.5 m|
|Ridge height||approx. 4.5 m|
|Lateral height||approx. 3.5 m|
|Entrance size||approx. 3.5 x 3.5 m|
|Roof section||approx. 720 g/m2|
|Side panels||approx. 720 g/m²|
|Steel poles||vertical approx. 76 mm / horizontal approx. 60 mm|
|Wall thickness of poles||vertical approx. 2 mm / horizontal approx. 1.6 mm|
|Snow load||approx. 100 kg/m² *5)|
|Wind force||up to a maximum wind of (gale force/speed) 10 *5)|
|Structural analysis handbook||Yes|
Order replacement parts
Every replacement part in this tent can be re-ordered! Please call us or simply submit a contact form.
- Please note the safety instructions in the assembly manual.
In some countries, including Germany, tents of a certain area (generally larger than 75m²) and/or in the case of erection in certain locations require authorisation. It is the sole responsibility of the tent owner to ensure their compliance with local regulations and that assembly is correctly executed.
- The specified values of gale forces and snow loads only apply separately and shall not occur jointly.
- Calculated values for wind- and snowloads are expressed in the included statics handbook
- Always follow the instructions from the statics handbook. Fresh snow shall be removed swiftly from the tarpaulin in any case.
- These are values from our past experience and do not depict a guarantee of completeness for the future
- Products with window elements are exempt. The window material is flame retardant and dissolves in a controlled way in order to let breathable oxygen into tent in case of emergency.