- 1. Product benefits
- 2. Details & Sizes
- 3. Frame
- 4. Tarpaulin & Doors
- 5. Statics
- 6. Uncomplicated assembly
- 7. Delivery
EVEREST industrial tent – top quality!
This industrial tent with guaranteed statics is suitable for all weather conditions and can be used all year round. It characterises itself by its excellent stability and high durability. Top quality materials such as a massive, hot-dip galvanised frame and a high-quality PVC tarpaulin ensure that goods, machines and vehicles are weather-protected both in summer and in winter. As a storage area or as a workshop, this large and extra-stable industrial tent offers plenty of space and is an inexpensive, flexible alternative to solid construction. If desired, tailor-made tent solutions can also be produced. Please contact us for this.
Our industrial tents experts will happily advise you on the telephone number: +44 118 31 50 873.
Extra strong steel poles bolted with self-locking nuts
Two-dimensional professional Tarpaulin tensioning system
For perfect, tight positioning of the tarpaulin. Low maintenance and reduces wind susceptibility
Extremely fine mesh fabric with high tear resistance
Stable on any ground
With an extra large foot plate
Details & Sizes
|Size WxL approx.:||10,0 x 12,0 m|
Materials and thicknesses:
|Tarpaulin:||approx 720 g/m²; 100 % PVC|
|Ø Steel pipes:|
|Vertical:||approx 78 mm|
|Horizontal:||approx 48 mm|
|Vertical:||approx 2,0 mm|
|Horizontal:||approx 1,5 mm|
|Steel pole connectors|
|Ø:||approx 78 mm|
|Wall thickness:||approx 2,0 mm|
|pipes of roof construction|
|Ø:||approx 60 mm|
|Wall thickness:||approx 1,5 mm|
|Snow load *5)||approx. 18-35 kg/m² *5)|
|UV sun protection factor:||80+|
|Tarpaulin temperature resistance:||-30 bis +50 c.|
|Width:||approx 10,00 m|
|Length:||approx 12,00 m|
|Lateral height:||approx 3,00 m|
|Ridge height:||approx 5,90 m|
|WxL gate 1:||approx 4,0 x 4,0 m|
|WxL gate 2:||approx 4,0 x 4,0 m|
|WxL staff entrance:||approx 1,2 x 2,1 m|
|Number of boxes:||2|
|Total weight:||1518 kg|
The construction of the EVEREST industrial tent guarantees a high stability, even with heavy loads. It characterises itself by its excellent stability and high durability. It characterises itself by the top quality hot-dipped galvanised, corrosion-free steel poles – with a 10 year no-rust warranty . Thanks to the high sides, this hall offers a max. level of usable space capacity. Depending on the surface, the EVEREST industrial tent can be securely fastened to the floor with the appropriate anchoring system. With a ratchet fastening mechanisms on the feet, the roof is easily and accurately fixed. All components are bolted firmly together with low-profile bolts and self-locking nuts and require little maintenance. The entire construction is characterised by a high resistance factor.
Hot-dipped galvanised steel poles
For great corrosion protection
For high stability
Thanks to self-locking nuts and professional tensioning system
For all surfaces
Hot-dipped galvanised steel poles - for a high stability
Extra-strong, hot-dip galvanised steel frame according to DIN EN ISO 1461- thus protected against corrosion.
10 years rust free guaranteed (View Warranty Terms Here)
- Diameter: approx. 78 mmvertical, approx. 48 mmhorizontal
- Wall thickness: approx. 2,0 mmvertical, approx. 1,5 mmhorizontal
- Roof construction: approx. 60 mm diameter, approx. 1,5 mm wall thickness
Double bolting - a secure connection.
With this sturdy bolt construction, all vertically extending poles are screwed through twice with a screw connection (double-bolted).
- Insensitive and low maintenance
- Reinforces the entire construction
- Use of round head screws with self-locking nuts
- With vertical steel tubes M10 x 90 mm
- With horizontal steel tubes M12 x 100 mm
Roof and side reinforcement - prove strength
The use of additional reinforcing steel elements in the roof and the side panels specifically diverts weather-related elements. This makes this construction particularly resistant.
- Steel tube bracing between the rafters over the entire roof length
- Use of struts with ridge connector
- Diagonal struts in the corners to reinforce the side frame
Ground anchorage - securely fastened on any surface!
The ground anchoring can be chosen depending on the ground and is included in the delivery. For this, either concrete anchors (M12) or massive, 1 m long pegs (M16) are included in the delivery.
A foundation for anchoring needs not necessarily be given.
- The hall is attached to the ground with 3 hard or 3 soft-bottom anchors per foot, depending on the surface
- Soft floor anchoring over 100 cm long pegs
- Hard floor anchoring over 10 cm long concrete anchors
Tip: For fastening on floating paving stones, pegs should be used.
Tarpaulin & Doors
The 720 g / m2 PRIME tarpaulin is made of high-quality, casted PVC, which completely encloses the integrated and especially dense inner fabric. This makes the PRIME tarpaulin extremely durable and even 9-times more tear-resistant than conventional PVC tarpaulins - certified according to DIN EN ISO 527. The PVC tarpaulin is characterised by a high weathering and UV resistance and is thus extremely durable. With a temperature resistance of +50 to -30 ° C, maximum UV protection and fire-resistant-certified, the PRIME tarpaulin proves to be a reliable protection also for use in public areas. The glossy, smooth look is particularly low-maintenance and easy to clean.
We have 5 years warranty on the closed, correctly installed PVC tarpaulin (View Warranty Terms Here)
High resistance to UV light and environmental influences
Less susceptible to wind
Thanks to welded seams
Certified sun protection factor of UV 80+
Protects stored goods optimally against solar radiation
Roof and side tarpaulin - 100% waterproof throughout
The continuous roof and sides tarpaulin consist of one piece, holds the frame together and is therefore an important part of the stability.
- All seams are welded and not sewn
- High-quality, moulded PVC tarpaulin with waterproof internal fabric - certified per DIN EN ISO 527
- Approx. 720 g/m² strong PVC tarpaulin – comparable to a truck tarpaulin
- Temperature resistance of +50 to -30 ° C
- High UV resistance and outstanding UV protection
- Stainless steel eyelets
The fire-resistant-certified PVC material complies with the current European standard:
Certificate - number EN - 13501-1 * 9)
This certificate is accepted and preferred in the following countries: D, F, GB, I, E, PL, RO, NL, GR, P, B, CZ, HR, A, BG, DK, SE, HU, SK, FIN, IRL, LT, LV, EST, L
It replaces, as required by law, older standards:
- D - DIN 4102 - B1 / B2
- I - UNI 8456
- F - M2
- DK, S, N - SIS 650082
- CH - BKZ 5.2
Two-dimensional tarpaulin tensioning system - for optimum stability and a reduced risk of damage
Here, the tarpaulin is stretched both horizontally and vertically tight over the tent construction, thus reducing the risk of tarpaulin damage caused by wind and storm.
- For the horizontal tension of the tarpaulin, a ratchet fastening mechanisms on the feet fixes the roof.
- For vertical tension, the tarpaulin is fixed on both gable sides via a tensioning system
- The tarpaulin can be readjusted at any time for a continuous, tight fit and optimum stability
High safety: The statics was set up by a German engineering office registered in the Association of Consulting Engineers (VBI).
- Takes the full load of the assumed gale forces according to DIN EN 1991, resulting in structural stability at maximum measured wind speeds. For example, wind force 10 and up is no problem for this tent. * 4)
- Load for this tent has been calculated and is indicated in kg/m². * 7)
- The statics comply with the following DIN standards: DIN EN 1990 1991 1993
- The statics handbook and all necessary parts for safe erection of the tent are included in the delivery.
- Anchoring is included, you may select between anchoring for Soil/Soft ground or Hard/Concrete surfaces.
- The statics is suitable for possibly required presentation in public places. *8)
For a nominal fee, we will send you the statics even before you buy the tent. In this case, please contact our experts at the following telephone number: '+44 118 31 50 873.
Detailed assembly instructions in simple steps. Quickly and easily realisable in comparison to permanent structures.
- uncomplicated assemblyDetailed assembly instructions including labelled parts enable simple, fast assembly without previous knowledge
- No foundations necessary
- In many cases, no building permission is necessary – if applicable, our staff can provide information regarding this
- Note: we recommend the use of a lifting device (forklift, wheel loader, etc.) for erecting the construction and a roller scaffold, scissorlift, etc. for assembly.
- Packaging: extremely load-bearing wooden crates that provide protection against dampness and corrosion
- Depending on the size, the tent is delivered in one or several packages via freight forwarder.
- A forklift or electrical lifting cart with the corresponding load-bearing capacity is necessary for unloading the crate(s).
- Depending on the size of the product, unloading may only possible from the side of the lorry - unloading via the ramp at the rear is not possible in this case.
- If you have any queries regarding delivery, simply contact our storage tent expert on +44 (0) 118 31 50 873.
Benefit from our unique guarantees and outstanding service. For us, the customer is the focus.
- 10 years rust free guaranteed (View Warranty Terms Here)
- 5 years guarantee on closed, correctly assembled PVC tarpaulin (View Warranty Terms Here)
- We guarantee spare part availability for 10 years from date of purchase.
- Secure purchasing through the latest payment systems and encryption
- Individual, free advice
- Fast, insured shipping
- Site Management Service on request: Contact our staff for more information
- Service and Support
- Hot-dip galvanized steel frame
- Continuous roof and side tarpaulin
- 2 x gable parts with zipper gate
- Incl. Pegs - length approx. 100 cm
- Steel wires
- Assembly instructions
- Static book
- Please note the safety instructions in the assembly manual.
In some countries, including Germany, tents of a certain area (generally larger than 75m²) and/or in the case of erection in certain locations require authorisation. It is the sole responsibility of the tent owner to ensure their compliance with local regulations and that assembly is correctly executed. Please note that a tent book for this model has not been created and if necessary, should be procured personally.
- The specified values of gale forces and snow loads only apply separately and shall not occur jointly.
- Calculated values for wind- and snowloads are expressed in the included statics handbook
- Always follow the instructions from the statics handbook. Fresh snow shall be removed swiftly from the tarpaulin in any case.
- These are values from our past experience and do not depict a guarantee of completeness for the future
- Products with window elements are exempt. The window material is flame retardant and dissolves in a controlled way in order to let breathable oxygen into tent in case of emergency.