PVC marquee: robust, fire-resistant and quick to assemble
This marquee features an easy-to-install frame made of fully galvanised, anti-corrosive steel and strong, fire-resistant, approx. 500 g/m² PVC tarpaulins with a heavy-duty patterned internal fabric The PVC tarpaulins provide high sun protection of 80+, are UV resistant and 100% waterproof. The side walls can be installed individually at distances of 2 m, which enables a variety of alternative constructions.
Accomodates space for
- ~ 64
- ~ 46
- x 5
Required for assembly
- ~ 1,5 h
- ~ 3 - 4
Profiline Economy Marquees
- Perfect for regular short-term use
- Approx. 500 g/m² strong PVC tarpaulin
- Comparable to a lorry tarpaulin - durable and robust
- Stabile construction with bolted connections
- Simple assembly thanks to the sophisticated construction
Possible usesEconomy - for big plans!
Transform any space into something truly special for your event
- A marquee, ideal for garden or street parties
- Shelter from windy, cold or stormy weather
- Shade from the sun, pleasant during the chillier evening hours
- Suitable for all occasions. Perfect for teams, companies, clubs, markets, weddings, birthdays, confirmations and many other celebrations
- Also suitable for use as temporary shelter, storage space or cover - e.g. for an outdoor pool
|Dimensions:||4 x 8m - 32.00 m²|
|Lateral height:||approx. 2.0 m|
|Ridge height:||approx. 3.1 m|
|Entrance size:||approx. 3.0 x 2.0 m|
|Drive-in width:||approx. 3.0 m|
|Drive-in height:||approx. 2.0 m|
Use of space
Are you unsure how many people fit in this party tent ?! In the adjacent pictures you will find examples of uses. Trajectories were taken into account. For example, the following room usage is conceivable:
- standing room for about 64 people
- or about 40 seats with 5 folding table and bench sets (approx. 2 m long)
- or about 46 seats on chairs lined up in rows
StructureIt's not going anywhere!
Reassuring stability and safety
- 100% fully galvanised steel
- Diameter: approx. 38mm
- Wall thickness: approx. 1,1mm
- Diameter: approx. 42mm
- Wall thickness: approx. 1,3mm
- Stable construction, reinforced through bolting the poles and connectors. This is not a cheap, unstable click system
- Safe floor attachment as a result of robust ground nails and guy rope - all included in the delivery
TarpaulinA strong performance!
Experience timeless exterior, at high quality
- All tarpaulins are made from approx. 500g/m² extra strong PVC and have a heavy-duty patterned internal fabric, comparable to a lorry tarpaulin
- UV resistant for colour and material stability
- 100% waterproof due to seams, sealed using high temperature processing
- Seamless roof section - an important criterion for additional stability
- Great climate and well-being during all seasons inside of the marquee, due to air circulation between the 2m wide side panels
- The side and gable panels can be partially or entirely omitted, according to personal wishes
- Wind deflectors on the floor, effectively prevent draughts and undesirable movement of the tarpaulin
- The gable walls have differently sized entrances with robust zip-opening systems
You are buying fire-resistant-certified PVC according to:
- D – DIN 4102 – B1/B2
- F – M1/M2
- PL – EN 13501-1
- NL, B, L – EN 13501-1
- DK, S, N – SIS 650082
- A – EN 13501-1
- CH – BKZ 5.2
Find accessories here
- Largest range of professional tents in the U.K.!
- More than 1,000 different sizes of Party Tents!
- Advanced range of qualities!
- Personal advice from experts possible!
- Pay as you want!
- We deliver U.K. wide!
- Next Day Deliveries from Ipswich!
|Drive-in width||approx. 3.0 m|
|Drive-in height||approx. 2.0 m|
|Ridge height||approx. 3.1 m|
|Lateral height||approx. 2.0 m|
|Entrance size||approx. 3.0 x 2.0 m|
|Roof section||approx. 500 g/m²|
|Side panels||approx. 500 g/m²|
|Steel poles||approx. 38 mm|
|Wall thickness of poles||approx. 1.1 mm|
|Steel pole connectors||approx. 42 mm|
|Wall thickness of connectors||approx. 1.3 mm|
Order replacement parts
Every replacement part in this tent can be re-ordered! Please call us or simply submit a contact form.
- Wind and snowloads have not been tested for this tent.
- Ensure the tent is assembled correctly and clear snow from the roof promptly In the case of emerging wind, please use our storm set. In the case of strong winds and heavy snowfall we recommend temporary disassembly.
- Alternatively, enquire about the Safety Plus Package for the PROFESSIONAL and PROFESSIONAL PLUS lines, in order to obtain guaranteed wind and snowload capacities.
- Please observe the safety information in the assembly instructions.
- Our original price on this website, including 20% VAT.
- Products with window elements are exempt. The window material is flame retardant and dissolves in a controlled way in order to let breathable oxygen into tent in case of emergency.