PVC marquee: extra high, fire-resistant and extremely robust and stable
With side walls at a height of approx. 2,6 m this marquee provides a great deal of headroom. The tent features an extremely robust and comparatively thicker frame, with a base frame and additional roof reinforcement. The fire-resistant-certified, strong, approx. 550 g/m², PVC tarpaulins are UV resistant, 100% waterproof, provide high sun protection of 80+ and feature a heavy-duty patterned internal fabric. The side walls can be installed individually at distances of 2 m, which enables a variety of alternative constructions. This especially robust, very stable marquee is exceptionally suited for year-round use.
Profiline Professional Marquees
- Perfect for regular long-term use
- Approx. 550 g/m² strong PVC tarpaulin
- Comparable to a lorry tarpaulin - durable and robust
- Stable due to groundbar frame and roof reinforcements
- Extra strong poles with approx. 50% more steel
- Statics-available including structural calculations
Possible usesProfessional - for high expectations
Make a good impression everywhere you go.
- A marquee with decorative arched windows, ideal for company, garden or street parties
- Perfect for professional event planners : Vast entrance and side walls - approx. 2,6 m high
- Shelter from windy, cold or stormy weather
- Cool shade from the sun, pleasant during the chillier evening hours
- Suitable for all occasions. Perfect for teams, companies, clubs, markets, weddings, birthdays, confirmations and many other celebrations
- Also suitable for use as temporary shelter, storage space or cover - e.g. for an outdoor pool
- Internal walls with zip-opening doors available as additional accessories – e.g. as a partitioning wall for the catering area
It's not going anywhere!
- Extra-strong poles:
- 100% fully galvanised steel
- Diameter: approx. 50mm (vertical) / approx. 38mm (horizontal)
- Wall thickness: approx. 1.6mm (vertical) / approx. 1.2mm (horizontal)
- Extra-strong connectors:
- Diameter: approx. 54mm (vertical) / approx. 42mm (horizontal)
- Wall thickness: approx. 1.7mm (vertical) / approx. 1.4mm (horizontal)
- Two-fold, additional roof reinforcement for increased load-bearing capacity
- Reinforced sides and increased stability through a base frame around the entire base, that can be partially or fully installed.
- Stable construction, reinforced through bolting the poles and connectors
- Diagonal braces on all corner elements for additional support of the side frames
- This is not a cheap, unstable click system
- Safe floor attachment as a result of robust ground nails and guy rope - all included in the delivery
Reassuring stability and safety
A strong performance!
- All tarpaulins are made from approx. 550g/m² extra strong PVC and have a heavy-duty patterned internal fabric, comparable to a lorry tarpaulin
- UV resistant for colour and material stability
- 100% waterproof due to seams, sealed using high temperature processing
- Additionally reinforced arched windows
- Seamless roof section - an important criterion for additional stability
- Great climate and well-being during all seasons inside of the marquee, due to air circulation between the 2m wide side panels
- The side and gable panels can be partially or entirely omitted, according to personal wishes
- Wind deflectors on the floor, as well as additional base frame anchoring, effectively prevent draughts and undesirable movement of the tarpaulin
- The gable walls have differently sized entrances with robust zip-opening systems.
Experience timeless exterior, at the best quality
You are buying fire-resistant-certified PVC according to:
- D – DIN 4102 – B1/B2
- F – M1/M2
- PL – EN 13501-1
- NL, B, L – EN 13501-1
- DK, S, N – SIS 650082
- A – EN 13501-1
- CH – BKZ 5.2
|Dimensions:||6 x 12m - 72.00 m²|
|Lateral height:||approx. 2.6 m|
|Ridge height:||approx. 3.7 m|
|Entrance size:||approx. 4.5 x 2.6 m|
|Drive-in width:||approx. 4.5 m|
|Drive-in height:||approx. 2.6 m|
Find accessories here
Assembly tutorial video
- Largest range of professional tents in the U.K.!
- More than 1,000 different sizes of Party Tents!
- Advanced range of qualities!
- Personal advice from experts possible!
- Pay as you want!
- We deliver U.K. wide!
- Next Day Deliveries from Ipswich!
|Drive-in width||approx. 4.5 m|
|Drive-in height||approx. 2.6 m|
|Ridge height||approx. 3.7 m|
|Lateral height||approx. 2.6 m|
|Entrance size||approx. 4.5 x 2.6 m|
|Roof section||approx. 550 g/m²|
|Side panels||approx. 550 g/m²|
|Steel poles||approx. 50 mm|
|Wall thickness of poles||approx. 1.6 mm|
|Steel pole connectors||approx. 54 mm|
|Wall thickness of connectors||approx. 1.7 mm|
Order replacement parts
Every replacement part in this tent can be re-ordered! Please call us or simply submit a contact form.
- Wind and snowloads have not been tested for this tent.
- Ensure the tent is assembled correctly and clear snow from the roof promptly In the case of emerging wind, please use our storm set. In the case of strong winds and heavy snowfall we recommend temporary disassembly.
- Alternatively, enquire about the Safety Plus Package for the PROFESSIONAL and PROFESSIONAL PLUS lines, in order to obtain guaranteed wind and snowload capacities.
- Please observe the safety information in the assembly instructions.
- Our original price on this website, including 20% VAT.
- Products with window elements are exempt. The window material is flame retardant and dissolves in a controlled way in order to let breathable oxygen into tent in case of emergency.