Marquee with PE tarpaulin and click-system: quick and simple assembly
Small packing volume, lightweight and easy to assemble: Our Economy PE marquees from our Product Line Optiline offer a particularly quick set up thanks to the high-quality click system. The fully galvanised steel construction is protected against corrosion. All tarpaulins are made of approx. 180 g/m² PE material, they are UV resistant and 100% waterproof. The welded seams offer optimal protection against water penetration. The side and gable panels can be attached as needed to provide various assembly options. The marquee has two zipper entrances of the same size. For this marquee, we guarantee the availability of spare parts for 10 years from the date of purchase.
Accomodates space for
- ~ 36
- ~ 26
- x 3
Required for assembly
- ~ 1 h
- ~ 2
Optiline Economy Marquees
- Approx. 180 g/m² PE tarpaulin
- Similar to a woven plastic tarpaulin
- Connection type: high quality click system
- Quick and easy to set up
Characteristics and usage possibilities
Lightweight, portable marquee with practical click system for quick assembly and disassembly with approx. 180 g/m² PE tarpaulin ‒ 100% waterproof.
- Quick and easy to set up without tools thanks to the click system - ideal for mobile use
- Easy to transport due to its comparatively low weight: Perfect for party hosts, promotion, trade fairs or markets
- Modern, bright ambience with an arched window optic: an elegant marquee for weddings, birthdays, confirmations and other festivities
- Alternatively, it can be used at short notice as a shelter, weatherproof storage area, storage tent or tent garage
- It can also be used as a gazebo ‒ side panels and gable walls are no obligation
|Base:||3 x 6m - 18.00 m²|
|Eave height:||approx. 2.0 m|
|Ridge height:||approx. 2.9 m|
|Entrance 1:||approx. 2.0 x 2.0 m|
|Entrance 2:||approx. 2.0 x 2.0 m|
Use of space
Are you unsure how many people fit in this party tent ?! In the adjacent pictures you will find examples of uses. Trajectories were taken into account. For example, the following room usage is conceivable:
- standing room for about 36 people
- or about 24 seats with 3 folding table and bench sets (approx. 2 m long)
- or about 26 seats on chairs lined up in rows
Thanks to the high-quality click system, the solid, fully galvanised steel frame can be set up quickly and without tools.
- Fully galvanised steel construction – no shock-sensitive powder coating
- High-quality click system: simple and fast connection of components
- Steel pole connectors:
- Diameter: approx. 42 mm
- Wall thickness: approx. 1.0 mm
- Fully galvanised steel poles:
- Diameter: approx. 38 mm
- Wall thickness: approx. 0.9 mm
- Foot plates at the end of the poles ensure a secure and stable positioning
- Tent pegs to secure the tarpaulin and poles
- 3 m guy ropes and tent pegs ‒ to secure the roof tarpaulin at the corners
The PE tarpaulin is easy to handle and offers perfect weather protection. It is 100% waterproof and UV resistant
- Tarpaulin made of approx. 180 g/m² PE material
- 5 parts: roof tarpaulin, two gable parts and two side parts
- All seams are sealed by a high-temperature processing
- 100% waterproof
- UV resistant
- Full-length side panels for quick assembly
- Bright, open ambience:robust, square arched windows made of 12-layer PVC material
- Size: approx. 131x142 cm
- Variable construction: sidewalls can be removed completely or partially
- One entrance per gable wall:
- can be rolled up and fixed with bands
- with robust zippers for easy opening and closing
- Tarpaulin has an overlapping lug of approx. 5 cm over the ground and can be fixed with tent pegs that go through the eyelets
- Tarpaulins are attached to the frame via rubber loops
- Heatable: Can be used with gas heater fans, electric heaters and other heating devices
- Steel frame with a click system
- PE tarpaulin set consisting of:
- Roof cover
- 2 gable panels
- 2 side panels
- Rubber loops
- Tent pegs included
- Guy ropes
- Assembly instructions
Quickly set-up without any tools thanks to a simple design and a high-quality click system
- Assembly in six steps:
- 1. Set up the roof frame
- 2. Put on the roof tarpaulin
- 3. Attach poles on one side
- 4. Set up further poles
- 5. Attach side and gable panels
- 6. If necessary, secure the tent with tent pegs and guy ropes
- Comes with easy-to-understand assembly instructions
- Everything included: No further tools are necessary for the assembly
- The average construction time with 2 people is 1 hours.
Find accessories here
- Largest range of professional tents in the U.K.!
- More than 1,000 different sizes of Party Tents!
- Advanced range of qualities!
- Personal advice from experts possible!
- Pay as you want!
- We deliver U.K. wide!
- Next Day Deliveries from Ipswich!
|Drive-in width||approx. 2.0 m|
|Drive-in height||approx. 2.0 m|
|Ridge height||approx. 2.9 m|
|Lateral height||approx. 2.0 m|
|Entrance size||approx. 2.0 x 2.0 m|
|Roof section||approx. 180g/m²|
|Side panels||approx. 180g/m²|
|Steel poles||approx. 38 mm|
|Wall thickness of poles||approx. 0.9 mm|
|Steel pole connectors||approx. 42 mm|
|Wall thickness of connectors||approx. 1.0 mm|
Order replacement parts
Every replacement part in this tent can be re-ordered! Please call us or simply submit a contact form.
- Wind and snowloads have not been tested for this tent.
- Ensure the tent is assembled correctly and clear snow from the roof promptly In the case of emerging wind, please use our storm set. In the case of strong winds and heavy snowfall we recommend temporary disassembly.
- Alternatively, enquire about the Safety Plus Package for the PROFESSIONAL and PROFESSIONAL PLUS lines, in order to obtain guaranteed wind and snowload capacities.
- Please observe the safety information in the assembly instructions.
- Our original price on this website, including 20% VAT.