Marquee with PE tarpaulin, groundbar and roof reinforcements: particularly sturdy and extra stable
Our Professional PE marquees from our Product Line Optiline are suitable for mid-term use and have a high level of stability thanks to the groundbar frame and roof reinforcements. The particularly solid steel construction is bolted and fully galvanised, thus protected against corrosion. The tarpaulins are made of approx. 300 g/m² PE material, are UV resistant and 100% waterproof. Welded seams offer great protection against penetrating water ‒ even heavy rain is kept outside. There are many options for entrances around the tent since gable walls or individual side panels can be attached as needed. The marquee has two zipper entrances of different sizes as well as two ventilation windows with blinds. For this marquee, we guarantee the availability of spare parts for 10 years from the date of purchase.
Accomodates space for
- ~ 144
- ~ 103
- x 12
Required for assembly
- ~ 2,5 - 3 h
- ~ 4 - 6
Optiline Professional Marquees
- Approx. 300 g/m² PE tarpaulin with a 3 year guarantee
- Similar to a woven plastic tarpaulin
- Individual side panels - varied entrance options
- Stable due to groundbar frame and roof reinforcements
Characteristics and usage possibilities
Particularly robust marquee with ground bar and roof supports with approx. 300 g/m² PE tarpaulin - 100% waterproof.
- Robust, stable marquee with several stabilising elements such as a ground bar frame and roof reinforcements
- Provides reliable protection and safety even in harsh weather conditions
- Also suitable for occasional long-term use
- Modern, bright ambience with arched windows: elegant marquee for weddings, birthdays, confirmations and other festivities
- Alternatively, it can be used as a shelter, weatherproof storage area, storage tent or tent garage over longer periods
- It can also be used as a gazebo ‒ side panels and gable walls are no obligation
|Base:||6 x 12m - 72.00 m²|
|Eave height:||approx. 2.0 m|
|Ridge height:||approx. 3.0 m|
|Entrance 1:||approx. 4.5 x 2.0 m|
|Entrance 2:||approx. 1.9 x 2.0 m|
Further entrances on the sides are possible by omitting the side panels
Use of space
Are you unsure how many people fit in this party tent ?! In the adjacent pictures you will find examples of uses. Trajectories were taken into account. For example, the following room usage is conceivable:
- standing room for about 144 people
- or about 96 seats with 12 folding table and bench sets (approx. 2 m long)
- or about 103 seats on chairs lined up in rows
- or about 48 seats - each with 6 seats at 8 round tables with a diameter of 1.5 m
The robust and stable, fully galvanised steel construction is equipped with a groundbar frame and roof reinforcements.
- Robust, fully galvanised steel construction – no shock-sensitive powder coating
- Groundbar frame for increased stability
- Roof reinforcements to provide increased load-bearing capacity
- Stable and robust connection of the frame parts by means screws at the connectors, 50 mm screws are bolted through the poles and secured with wing nuts
- Steel pole connectors:
- Diameter: approx. 42 mm
- Wall thickness:: approx. 1.3 mm
- Fully galvanised steel poles:
- Diameter: approx. 38 mm
- Wall thickness:: approx. 1.1 mm
- Foot plates at the end of the poles ensure a stable positioning
- Tent pegs to secure the tarpaulin and poles
- 3 m guy ropes and tent pegs ‒ to secure the roof tarpaulin at the corners
The PE tarpaulin is easy to handle and offers optimal weather protection. It is 100% waterproof and UV resistant. It provides a high UV protection.
- Tarpaulin of approx. 300 g/m² PE material
- Multi-piece: roof tarpaulin, two gable parts and several side parts
- All seams are secured by a high-temperature processing
- 100% waterproof
- UV resistant
- Side panels with air conditioning for optimal air circulation ‒ protection against condensation due to concealed ventilation slots between the side panels
- Ventilation windows which can be closed in the upper gable area
- Bright, open ambience: robust arched windows made of 12-layered PVC material
- Size: approx. 131x142 cm
- Variable construction: sidewalls can be removed completely or partially
- One entrance per gable wall:
- can be rolled up and fixed with bands
- with robust zippers for easy opening and closing
- wide and normal variant
- Wind deflector on the ground: Tarpaulin overlaps the ground so that tent pegs can secure it through the eyelets to create perfect wind protection
- Movements of the tarpaulin are reduced
- Prevents draught and keeps out rainwater
- Tarpaulins are attached to the frame via rubber loops
- Heatable: Can be used with gas heater fans, electric heaters and other heating devices
- Steel frame with bolted connections, groundbar frame and roof reinforcements
- PE tarpaulin set consists of:
- Roof cover
- 2 gable panels
- 12 side panels
- Rubber loops
- Tent pegs included
- Guy ropes
- Assembly instructions and tools
Stable construction with a robust screw system, a groundbar frame and roof reinforcements
- Assembly in six steps:
- 1. Set up the roof construction
- 2. Put on the roof tarpaulin
- 3. Attach poles on one side
- 4. Set up further poles and groundbar frame
- 5. Attach side and gable panels
- 6. If necessary, secure the tent with tent pegs and guy ropes
- Comes with easy-to-understand assembly instructions
- Everything included: No further tools are required for the assembly
- The average assembly time with 4-6 people is 2,5 - 3 hours.
Find accessories here
- Largest range of professional tents in the U.K.!
- More than 1,000 different sizes of Party Tents!
- Advanced range of qualities!
- Personal advice from experts possible!
- Pay as you want!
- We deliver U.K. wide!
- Next Day Deliveries from Ipswich!
|Drive-in width||approx. 4.5 m|
|Drive-in height||approx. 2.0 m|
|Ridge height||approx. 3.0 m|
|Lateral height||approx. 2.0 m|
|Entrance size||approx. 4.5 x 2.0 m|
|Roof section||approx. 300 g/m²|
|Side panels||approx. 300g/m²|
|Steel poles||approx. 38 mm|
|Wall thickness of poles||approx. 1.1 mm|
|Steel pole connectors||approx. 42 mm|
|Wall thickness of connectors||approx. 1.3 mm|
Order replacement parts
Every replacement part in this tent can be re-ordered! Please call us or simply submit a contact form.
- Wind and snowloads have not been tested for this tent.
- Ensure the tent is assembled correctly and clear snow from the roof promptly In the case of emerging wind, please use our storm set. In the case of strong winds and heavy snowfall we recommend temporary disassembly.
- Alternatively, enquire about the Safety Plus Package for the PROFESSIONAL and PROFESSIONAL PLUS lines, in order to obtain guaranteed wind and snowload capacities.
- Please observe the safety information in the assembly instructions.
- Our original price on this website, including 20% VAT.