- Wind and snow loads have not been tested for this Gazebo.
- Always ensure that the tent is assembled correctly. In the case of moderate snowfall clear the roof promptly, in the case of emerging wind, please use our storm set. In the case of strong winds and heavy snowfall or rainfall, we recommend the temporary disassembly of the Gazebo.
- Always keep the tarpaulin away from heat sources and open flames.
- Please observe the safety information in the assembly instructions.
- 9*)Products with window elements are exempt. The window material is flame retardant and dissolves in a controlled way in order to let breathable oxygen into tent in case of emergency.