- 1. Product benefits
- 2. Details & Sizes
- 3. Frame
- 4. Tarpaulin & Doors
- 5. Statics
- 6. Uncomplicated assembly
- 7. Delivery
- 8. Accessories & Spareparts
VARIOStore PROFESSIONAL - Secure protection in every season with extra comfort height
The VARIOStore storage tent Professional is exceptionally suited for year-round use. Thanks to its individual side panels, it offers many body variants and thus a high degree of customisation. In the Professional quality, the tent has the strongest frame of the VARIOStore line. With a lateral height of 2.6 m, this VARIOStore storage tent offers a pleasant comfort height with up to 30% more space compared to the standard lateral height of 2m. The strong 550 g/m² PCV tarpaulin is fire-resistant-certified, UV-resistant and 100% waterproof. The high sun protection factor of 80+ protects the stored goods ideally against UV radiation. In addition, this storage tent includes a statics handbook and a corresponding enforcement set. The structure according to the manual / handbook guarantees the snow loads.
With the tent-to-tent principle and the matching connection gutters, the tent can be extended at any time both in length and in width.
Safe and robust
Bolted screw connection
Calculates the maximum load of the tent
Fire-resistant certified PVC tarpaulin
With tear-resistant patterned inner fabric
Extra strong legs
With Ø 50mm - guarantee highest stability
Details & Sizes
|Size WxL ca.:||6.0 x 8.0 m|
Materials and thicknesses:
|Roof tarpaulin:||approx. 550 g/m²; 100 % PVC|
|Side panels:||approx. 550 g/m²|
|Ø Steel pipes:||approx. 50 / 38 mm|
|Wall thickness of poles:||approx. 1.6 / 1.2 mm|
|Ø Steel pole connectors:||approx. 54 / 42 mm|
|Wall thickness of connectors:||approx. 1.7 / 1.4 mm|
|Snow load *5)||max. 50 kg/m² *4)|
|UV sun protection factor:||80+|
|Width:||approx. 6.00 m|
|Length:||approx. 8.00 m|
|Lateral height:||approx. 2.60 m|
|Ridge height:||approx. 3.7 m|
|Leg distance (for max. side entrance width):||approx. 2 m|
|WxL gate 1||approx. 4.5 x 2.6 m|
|WxL gate 2||approx. 1.9 x 2.6 m|
|Number of boxes:||10|
|Longest side:||197 cm|
|Total weight:||299 kg|
This tent construction is certainly progressing, defying wind and weather and is designed for year-round use. The extraordinary stability of the professional storage tent is due to its increased steel content, mounted in its extra strong legs and the additional reinforcing elements in the roof and floor area. Hereby, precipitation and weather-related forces can be optimally discharged, and the tent provides reliable protection throughout the year. The fully galvanized steel pipes provide excellent protection against corrosion and weather and are less sensitive to shocks than e.g. powder coated steel pipes. The material thicknesses are specially adapted to the high requirements, extend the period of use of this tent and make it so extremely robust and resistant.
Bolting - A secure connection.
With this sturdy bolt construction, all construction elements are firmly connected to each other with a bolt-screw connection.
- That is stable
- Insensitive and low maintenance
- Strengthens the entire construction significantly
- Use of 50 mm thick threaded screws
- Fuse with hexagon nuts
Extra roof reinforcement - proved strength – to every corner
The use of additional reinforcing steel elements in the roof derives weather-related forces, as well as precipitation. This makes this construction particularly resistant.
- Increased overall stability
- Increased roof load capacity
- Additional steel tube bracing between the rafters
- Roof struts with ridge connectors
- Diagonal struts in the corners to reinforce the side panels
Floor frame - secured and fixed
The ground frame is flexibly installable in individual elements. Undesirable elements e.g. in the entrance area, can be avoided by simply leaving out the appropriate element.
- Secures and fixes the legs on the ground
- Increases the stability considerably
- Side parts can be attached to it
- Reduces unwanted tarp movements
Tarpaulin & Doors
The 500 g / m2 PVC tarpaulin is comparable to a truck tarpaulin. The tarpaulin has an patterned internal fabric, which makes the PVC tarpaulin very tear-resistant and extremely robust. The PVC tarpaulin is characterized by a high weathering and UV resistance and is thus extremely durable. With a temperature resistance of +50 to -20 ° C and a high UV protection of 80+, the PVC tarpaulin proves to be a reliable protection in every season. The glossy, smooth look is particularly low-maintenance and easy to clean.
The entire tarpaulin is fire-resistant-certified according to the latest EU standard according to EN - 13501-1.
Roof tarpaulin - 100% waterproof throughout
The continuous roof tarpaulin holds the construction together and is therefore an important part of the stability.
- All seams are welded and not sewn
- Circulating flounce regulates ventilation, stops drafts
- Especially roofs that have been climbed are not waterproof - with us you get a 100% waterproof roof and not just one made of waterproof material.
Fire-safe tarpaulin - guaranteed and certified
The fire-resistant-certified PVC material complies with the current European standard:
Certificate - number EN - 13501-1 * 9)
This certificate is accepted and preferred in the following countries: D, F, GB, I, E, PL, RO, NL, GR, P, B, CZ, HR, A, BG, DK, SE, HU, SK, FIN, IRL, LT, LV, EST, L
It replaces, as required by law, older standards:
- D - DIN 4102 - B1 / B2
- I - UNI 8456
- F - M2
- DK, S, N - SIS 650082
- CH - BKZ 5.2
XXL Floor skirts - Extra protection against wind and rain
The extended floor skirt lies around 30 cm on the ground and reliably protects the tent interior.
- Lets rain fall off far enough the tent
- Reduces the penetration of soil moisture
- Stops drafts
- Has eyelets inside and outside
Tent climate - self-regulating air exchange
The anti-hermetic system for an excellent climate in the tent.
- No airtight tarpaulin locking
- Automated air exchange
- Protection against condensation
- Prevents CO2 increase
To assist, there are two closable ventilation windows with insect screens on each side of the gable.
High safety:The statics was set up by aGerman engineering office registered in the Association of Consulting Engineers (VBI).
- Takes the full load of the assumed gale forces according to DIN EN 1991, resulting in structural stability at maximum measured wind speeds. For example, wind force 10 and up is no problem for this tent. * 4)
- Load for this tent has been calculated and is indicated in kg/m². * 7)
- The statics comply with the following DIN standards: DIN EN 1990 1991 1993
- The statics handbook and all necessary parts for safe erection of the tent are included in the delivery.
- Anchoring is included, you may select between anchoring for or .Soil/Soft groundorHard/Concrete surfaces.
- The statics is suitable for possibly required presentation in public places. *8)
For a nominal fee, we will send you the statics even before you buy the tent. In this case, please contact our experts at the following telephone number: 0118 31 50 873.
Assembly in a few steps:
- Install roof structure
- Pull on the roof tarpaulin
- Attach standing poles to one side
- Attach further legs and ground frame
- Attach sidewalls
- Anchor the tent to the ground depending on earth or concrete anchors
- Reinforce tent interior with the steel wires
- Secure with the storm protection
- With easy-to-understand assembly instructions.
Accessories & Spareparts
Do you need a spare part for your tent?
No problem! Our experts are happy to help. Just call us or chat with us, so that we can help you quickly and easily. It is best to keep the article number of the required spare part or your invoice ready. The article number can be found in the assembly instructions of your tent.Order Spareparts
Find matching accesssories here
- if securing is used correctly
- Calculated values for wind- and snowloads are expressed in the included statics handbook
- Always follow the instructions from the statics handbook. Fresh snow shall be removed swiftly from the tarpaulin in any case.
- These are values from our past experience and do not depict a guarantee of completeness for the future
- Products with window elements are exempt. The window material is flame retardant and dissolves in a controlled way in order to let breathable oxygen into tent in case of emergency.