- Wind and snow loads have not been tested for the tent.
- Ensure the tent is assembled correctly and clear snow from the roof immediately. In the case of emerging wind, please use our storm set. In the case of strong winds and heavy snowfall we recommend temporary disassembly.
- Alternatively, enquire about the Safety Plus Package for tents from a side height of 2.6 m, in order to obtain guaranteed wind and snowload capacities.
- Keep the tarpaulin away from all heat and open fire sources.
- Please observe the safety information in the assembly instructions.
In some countries, including Germany, tents of a certain area (generally larger than 75m²) and/or in the case of erection in certain locations require authorisation. It is the sole responsibility of the tent owner to ensure their compliance with local regulations and that assembly is correctly executed. Please note that a tent book for this model has not been created and if necessary, should be procured personally.