- 1. Product benefits
- 2. Details & Sizes
- 3. Frame
- 4. Tarpaulin & Doors
- 5. Uncomplicated assembly
- 6. Delivery
- 7. Accessories & Spareparts
VARIOStore ECONOMY - quickly and 100% flexible usable
The VARIOStore storage tent in Economy quality is the perfect companion for individual, temporarily, projects. It can be assembled quickly, and the side and gable panels can be partially or entirely omitted, according to personal wishes. The economy storage tent has an easy-to-install galvanized, corrosion-resistant steel frame and a robust, 500 g/m² PVC tarpaulin. The PVC tarpaulin offers a high sun protection factor of 80+, is UV-resistant and is 100% waterproof thanks to welded seams.
With the tent-to-tent principle and the matching connection gutters, the tent can be extended at any time both in length and in width.
Safe and robust
Bolted screw connection
Solid steel frame
Shock-resistant and low-maintenance
Durable PVC tarpaulin
With tear-resistant patterned inner fabric
Protected against corrosion
Steel pipes fully galvanized inside and outside
Details & Sizes
|Size WxL ca.:||3.0 x 2.0 m|
Materials and thicknesses:
|Roof tarpaulin:||approx. 500 g/m²; 100 % PVC|
|Side panels:||approx. 500 g/m²|
|Ø Steel pipes:||approx. 38 mm|
|Wall thickness of poles:||approx. 1.1 mm|
|Ø Steel pole connectors:||approx. 42 mm|
|Wall thickness of connectors:||approx. 1.3 mm|
|UV sun protection factor:||80+|
|Width:||approx. 3.00 m|
|Length:||approx. 2.00 m|
|Lateral height:||approx. 2.00 m|
|Ridge height:||approx. 2.9 m|
|Leg distance (for max. side entrance width):||approx. 2 m|
|WxL gate 1||approx. 2.0 x 2.0 m|
|WxL gate 2||approx. 1.0 x 2.0 m|
|Number of boxes:||3|
|Longest side:||195 cm|
|Total weight:||71 kg|
The tent construction is crucial for the solid stability of this tent. All construction components are firmly and reliably bolted together with a screwed-through system. In addition, the steel thickness and steel tube diameter are specially tailored to the requirements of this tent and make it robust and resistant. Fully galvanized steel pipes form an excellent basis. They reliably protect against corrosion and weather and are less sensitive to shock than e.g. powder coated steel pipes.
Solid steel frame - provides optimal protection
All steel pipes are fully galvanized inside and outside. This is resistant to impact and scratching and protects against corrosion.
- Steel pipe connector approx.: Ø 42 mm, wall thickness 1.3 mm
- Fully galvanized steel pipes approx.: Ø 38 mm, wall thickness 1,1 mm
Bolting - A secure connection.
With this sturdy bolt construction, all construction elements are firmly connected to each other with a bolt-screw connection.
- That is stable
- Insensitive and low maintenance
- Strengthens the entire construction significantly
- Use of 50 mm thick threaded screws
- Securing with wing nuts
Tarpaulin & Doors
The 500 g / m2 PVC tarpaulin is comparable to a truck tarpaulin. The tarpaulin has a patterned internal fabric, which makes the PVC tarpaulin tear-resistant and durable. The PVC tarpaulin is characterized by a high weathering and UV resistance and is very durable. With a temperature resistance of +50 to -20 ° C and a high UV protection of 80+, the PVC tarpaulin proves to be a reliable protection in every season. The glossy, smooth look is particularly low-maintenance and easy to clean.
Roof tarpaulin - 100% waterproof throughout
The continuous roof tarpaulin holds the construction together and is therefore an important part of the stability.
- All seams are welded and not sewn
- Circulating flounce regulates ventilation, stops drafts
- Especially roofs that have been climbed are not waterproof - with us you get a 100% waterproof roof and not just one made of waterproof material.
XXL Floor skirts - Extra protection against wind and rain
The extended floor skirt lies around 30 cm on the ground and reliably protects the tent interior.
- Lets rain fall off far enough the tent
- Reduces the penetration of soil moisture
- Stops drafts
- Has eyelets inside and outside
Assembly in a few steps:
- Install roof structure
- Pull on the roof tarpaulin
- Attach standing poles to one side
- Attach further standing poles
- Attach sidewalls
- Anchor the tent to the ground depending on earth or concrete anchors
- Fix the storm protection ropes
- With easy-to-understand assembly instructions
- Everything you need is included: No extra tools needed for assembly
- The assembly time is with 2 persons on average 1 hours.
Accessories & Spareparts
Do you need a spare part for your tent?
No problem! Our experts are happy to help. Just call us or chat with us, so that we can help you quickly and easily. It is best to keep the article number of the required spare part or your invoice ready. The article number can be found in the assembly instructions of your tent.Order Spareparts