Safety Plus Package
The Safety Plus Package is designed to improve the stability of tents. It was developed by a German engineering office and equips our marquees and storage tents with a side height of 2.6 m or more with structural supports. Detailed information on the supports, calculations and notes on the guarantee can be found in the enclosed structural analysis manual.
- Specially designed steel cable system for additional stiffening of the tent construction.
- Reinforced tensioning straps with ratchet tensioners fix the tent and ensure high stability
- Ground anchoring system using special ground stakes
- High level of safety: the structural analysis was carried out by a German engineering office registered with the Association of Consulting Engineers (VBI).
- High load-bearing capacity possible due to weather influences such as wind, snow and rain - exact details can be found in the respective statics manual
- The load capacity of the structural supports is specified in the structural analysis manuel in kg/m² and in wind force
- The structural analysis manual is comprehensive and may be suitable for submission to public authorities.*8.
- Only our marquees and storage tents with a side height of 2.6 m or more receive a structural analysis with precise load limits through the Safety Plus Package.
- Other product lines improve their stability through the Safety Plus Package, without a structural analysis being guaranteed, e.g. marquees and storage tents with a side height of 2 m.
- With our Industrial tents, the Safety Plus Package can be purchased directly as a variant with structural analysis.
- *We refer to our previous experience and cannot guarantee completeness for future claims.