- 1. Advantages
- 2. Frame
- 3. Roof
- 4. Sidewalls
- 5. Details & Sizes
- 6. Uncomplicated assembly
- 7. Delivery Contents
- 8. Accessories & Spare Parts
Feeling happy has never been this simple
Whether a spontaneous meeting with neighbours, celebrations or just to relax - the Rendezvous garden gazebo is fast becoming a popular garden or patio meeting place. Thanks to its high-quality click-in system, assembly is quick and easy. This gazebo has a UV protection factor of 30+, which provides basic protection against the harmful impacts of the sun. With its powder-coated steel construction and 100% waterproof polyester roof of 180g/m², this stable gazebo is a reliable partner throughout the season. The sides, which hang from a curtain rod, provide additional protection and further add to a great feeling.
- Assembly time approx. 30 minutes
- High-quality click system
- Solid steel poles - optimally protected
- Modern design
- Includes 4 side panels
- 100% waterproof roof tarpaulin with UV protection factor 50+
Sturdy steel frame - Quick and easy assembly
The frame of the Rendezvous Classic garden gazebo is designed for an extremely fast and easy assembly - with reliable stability throughout the seasons. The high-quality click-in system ensures easy handling and a long service life. A set of stable square steel poles gives provides a strong foundation for the gazebo. The poles are protected against corrosion and weather by a powder coating. The attractive decor design is not only an eye-catcher, but also gives the gazebo extra stability. The sturdy footplates come with pre-drilled holes - so the gazebo can be easily and securely fixed to the ground with the concrete anchors included in this pack.
- High quality click-in system for quick assembly
- Extra durable thanks to the robust steel structure
- Solid steel poles, approx. 48 mm Ø, approx. 0.8 mm wall thickness
- Corrosion protected by powder coating
- Attractive decor design
- Includes ground fixings and tools
Optimal protection against rain and sun
The approx. 180 g/m² roof tarpaulin made of high-quality polyester fabric with additional PU coating offers optimum protection from rain and sun. Thanks to machine-taped seams, the garden gazebo Rendezvous Classic is guaranteed 100% waterproof. With a UV protection rating of 50+, the roof tarpaulin offers secure protection all season long. Due to its light weight, the roof tarpaulin is particularly easy to assemble, which also proves to be very practical during storage. And should you wish to enhance the garden gazebo further, you can also hang up the valance provided - for even more cosiness and elegance! We recommend removing both the roof tarpaulin and the valance during the winter season and in heavy rain or wind.
- approx. 180 g/m² polyester fabric with PU coating
- including decorative valance
- Machine-taped seams
- 100% waterproof
- High UV protection of 50+
Offer protection and a unique look
Matching sides made of 180 g/m² polyester with PA coating are included in the delivery and ensure even more comfort. The gazebo can be re-designed depending on the weather and your mood. Loosely gathered and fixed to the legs, the flowing fabric looks decorative. Sides are attached to the smooth curtain rod and, if necessary, can be easily connected by a zipper. Fully or partially closed - choose the protection and comfort you need.
- Includes 4 side parts in champagne
- Made of 160 g/m² polyester with PA coating
- Easily attached with a curtain rod
- Fully closable by zipper
Details & Sizes
Details & Sizes
|Size WxL approx.||3.0 x 3.0 m|
|Colour roof tarpaulin||champagne colours|
|Colour side panels||champagne colours|
|Colour of the structure||anthracite|
Materials and thicknesses
|Roof tarpaulin||approx. 180 g/m²; Polyester with PU coating|
|Side panels||approx. 160 g/m²; Polyester with PA coating|
|Pole Diameter||5 cm|
|Wall thickness of poles||0.8 mm|
|Poles size of decoration||approx. 16 x 16 mm|
|Wall thickness of decoration||approx. 0.6 mm|
|UV sun protection factor||50+|
|Width||approx. 3.00 m|
|Length||approx. 3.00 m|
|Leg distance||approx. 2.5 x 2.5 m|
|Ridge height||approx. 2.70 m|
|Lateral height||approx. 1.9 m|
|Number of boxes||1|
|Longest side||210 mm|
|Total weight||37 kg|
Easy and fast assembly in a few steps
Assembled in the blink of an eye thanks to a simple construction and a high quality click-in system.
- Pour the foundation
- Assemble the frame components
- Attach the roof tarpaulin
- Attach sides
- Fix the garden gazebo to the ground with concrete anchors
- Assembly time with 2 persons is approx. 30 minutes
- With easy-to-understand assembly instructions
- Everything you need is included: No extra tools needed for assembly
- Steel frame with a click system
- Roof tarpaulin & valance
- 4 side panels with rings for quick mounting
- 8 concrete anchors
- Assembly tools
- Assembly instructions
Accessories & Spare Parts
Do you need a spare part for your garden gazebo? No problem! House of Tents guarantees spare part availability for 10 years from the date of purchase. Our experts are happy to help. Just call or write us, so that we can help you quickly and easily. Please keep the article number of the required spare part or your invoice ready. The article number can be found in the assembly instructions of your garden gazebo.Order spare parts
Find matching accessories here!
- Especially in summer, prolonged exposure to UV rays can damage the material of your gazebo - it can fade, crack or even become brittle. We therefore advise you to use a light waterproofing spray.
- Never wash the soft top or the gazebio side panels in the washing machine.
- Please note that our soft-top garden gazebos are not designed for year-round use.
- In the autumn and winter months, as well as in strong winds and storms, we recommend removing the roof tarpaulin for safety's sake, to ensure the longevity and shine of the gazebo's materials.
- Allow the tarpaulin to dry completely before dismantling. Otherwise, you may risk the development of mould or fungus due to residual moisture in the material.
- In the autumn and winter months, dismantle the frame of the gazebo or alternatively protect it with an appropriate tarpaulin.
- If you nevertheless choose to leave the soft-top garden gazebo outside during the winter, you should immediately remove any snow from the roof before it builds up.