Marquee with PE tarpaulin and bolted connections: sturdy and stable
Our Premium PE marquees from our Optiline product line combine robustness and flexibility. The solid steel construction is bolted and fully galvanised, thus protected against corrosion. All tarpaulins are made of approx. 240 g/m² PE material, they are UV resistant and 100% waterproof. Welded seams offer great protection against water ingress. There are many options for entrances around the tent since gable walls and individual side panels can be attached as needed. The marquee has two zipper entrances of different sizes. For this marquee, we guarantee the availability of spare parts for 10 years from the date of purchase.
Enough space for
- ~ 64
- ~ 46
- x 5
Required for assembly
- ~ 1,5 h
- ~ 3 - 4
Optiline Premium Marquees
- Approx. 240 g/m² PE tarpaulin
- Similar to a woven plastic tarpaulin
- Connection type: Bolts & wing nuts
- Easy to set up thanks to its simple construction
Characteristics and usage possibilities
Lightweight, solid marquee construction with bolted connection for quick assembly and disassembly with approx. 240 g/m² PE tarpaulin - 100% waterproof.
- Quick and easy to set up - no additional tools required
- Easy to transport, solid construction: perfect for event companies, promotions, trade fairs or markets
- Suitable for occasional medium-term use
- Modern, bright ambience with arched windows: elegant marquee for weddings, birthdays, confirmations and other festivities
- Alternatively, it can be used as a temporary shelter, weatherproof storage area, storage tent or tent garage
- It can also be used as an open air shelter - you can add or remove side panels and gable walls as you wish
|Base:||4 x 8m - 32.00 m²|
|Eave height:||approx. 2.0 m|
|Apex height:||approx. 3.1 m|
|Entrance 1:||approx. 3.0 x 2.0 m|
|Entrance 2:||approx. 1.2 x 2.0 m|
Further entrances on the sides are possible by omitting the side panels
Use of space
Are you unsure about the maximum number of people that can be accommodated in this marquee? Click through these pictures to see possible layouts with tables. The calculations below take account of space needed for walkways. As an example, the following room usage is possible:
- standing room for about 64 people
- or about 40 seats with 5 folding table and bench sets (approx. 2 m long)
- or about 46 seats on chairs lined up in rows
The robust, fully galvanised steel steel frame can be assembled within a short time.
- Robust, fully galvanised steel frame – no shock-sensitive powder coating
- Stable and robust connection of the frame parts with bolts ‒ 50 mm bolts pass through poles and connecting elements completely and are secured with wing nuts
- Steel pole connectors:
- Diameter: approx. 42 mm
- Fully galvanised steel poles:
- Diameter: approx. 38 mm
- Foot plates at the end of the poles ensure a stable footing
- For tents with a width of 6m or more: the roof is additionally equipped with a Ø 5 mm support rods ‒ to prevent the formation of puddles on the roof and to improve the stability of the tent
- Tent pegs to secure the tarpaulin and poles
- 3m guy ropes and tent pegs ‒ to secure the roof tarpaulin at the corners
The PE tarpaulin is easy to handle and offers optimal weather protection. It is 100% waterproof and UV resistant.
- Tarpaulin made of approx. 240 g/m² PE material
- Single-pieceroof tarpaulin, with two gable parts and individual 2m wide side parts
- All seams are sealed thanks to high-temperature processing
- 100% waterproof
- UV resistant
- Side panels allow controlled air exchange, for optimal air circulation and protection from condensation due to minimal air passage between overlapping side panels
- Bright, open ambience: robust arched windows made of 12-layered PVC material
- Size: approx. 131x142 cm
- Variable design:: sidewalls can be added or removed according to your wishes
- One entrance per gable wall:
- can be rolled up and fixed with bands
- with double-stitched zippers for easy opening and closing
- one extra wide entrace, and one standard
- Tarpaulin has a ground skirt extending approx. 5 cm around the tent. It has eyelets that allow it to be pegged to the ground
- Heatable: Can be heated with fan assisted gas heaters, electric heaters and other heating devices
- Steel frame with bolted connections
- PE tarpaulin set consisting of:
- Roof cover
- 2 gable panels
- 8 side panels
- Tent pegs included
- Guy ropes
- Assembly instructions and tools
Quickly set-up without any tools thanks to a simple design
- Assembly in five steps:
- Assemble the roof frame
- Attach the roof tarpaulin
- Attach poles on one side and then the other
- Attach side and gable panels
- If necessary, secure the tent with tent pegs and guy ropes
- Comes with easy-to-understand assembly instructions
- Everything included: No further tools are required for assembly
- The average assembly time with 3-4 people is 1.50 hours.
- Over 25,000 tents and 100,000 spare parts permanently in stock and available for immediate delivery
- Largest colour and model variety in many sizes and features
- Use of durable and stable materials
- Fast, insured shipping
- We deliver U.K. wide!
|Drive-in width||approx. 3.0 m|
|Drive-in height||approx. 2.0 m|
|Ridge height||approx. 3.1 m|
|Side wall height||approx. 2.0 m|
|Entrance size||approx. 3.0 x 2.0 m|
|Roof section||approx. 240g/m²|
|Side panels||approx. 240g/m²|
|Steel poles||approx. 38 mm|
|Steel pole connectors||approx. 42 mm|
Order replacement parts
Every replacement part in this tent can be re-ordered! Please call us or simply submit a contact form.
- Wind and snowloads have not been tested for this tent.
- Ensure the tent is assembled correctly and clear snow from the roof promptly In the case of emerging wind, please use our storm set. In case of wind, you are advised to use our storm set. In case of strong winds and heavy snowfall we recommend temporary disassembly.
- Alternatively, enquire about the Safety Plus package for tents with a side height of 2.6 m or more, in order to obtain guaranteed wind and snowload capacities.
- Please observe the safety information included with the assembly instructions.
- Our original price on this website, including 20% VAT.