- Please refer to the assembly instruction in the static handbook - particularly the wind and snowload upper limits.
- Please check regularly whether the halls/carports are still correctly assembled.
- We recommend, as a precautionary measure, regular removal of snow from the roof.
- if securing is used correctly
- The specified values of gale forces and snow loads only apply separately and shall not occur jointly.
- Calculated values for wind- and snowloads are expressed in the included statics handbook
- Always follow the instructions from the statics handbook. Fresh snow shall be removed swiftly from the tarpaulin in any case.
- These are values from our past experience and do not depict a guarantee of completeness for the future
- Due to possible fluctuations caused in the production process, minor variations within a tolerance range of 10% may occur. The quality of the tarpaulin is not affected by these variations.