Marquee with PE tarpaulin and bolted connections: sturdy and stable
Our Premium PE marquees from our Product Line Optiline combine robustness and flexibility. The solid steel construction is bolted and fully galvanised, thus protected against corrosion. All tarpaulins are made of approx. 240 g/m² PE material, they are UV resistant and 100% waterproof. Welded seams offer great protection against penetrating water. There are many options for entrances around the tent since gable walls or individual side panels can be attached as needed. The marquee has two zipper entrances of different sizes. For this marquee, we guarantee the availability of spare parts for 10 years from the date of purchase.
Optiline Premium Marquees
- Approx. 240 g/m² PE tarpaulin
- Similar to a woven plastic tarpaulin
- Connection type: Screws & wing nuts
- Easy to set up thanks to its simple construction
Characteristics and usage possibilities
Lightweight, solid marquee construction with screw connection for quick assembly and disassembly with approx. 240 g/m² PE tarpaulin - 100% waterproof.
- Quick and easy to set up - no additional tools required
- Easy to transport, solid construction: perfect for event companies, promotions, trade fairs or markets
- Suitable for occasional mid-term use
- Modern, bright ambience with arched windows: elegant marquee for weddings, birthdays, confirmations and other festivities
- Alternatively, it can be used as a temporary shelter, weatherproof storage area, storage tent or tent garage
- It can also be used as a gazebo ‒ side panels and gable walls are no obligation
|Base:||4 x 8m - 32.00 m²|
|Eave height:||approx. 2.0 m|
|Ridge height:||approx. 3.1 m|
|Entrance 1:||approx. 3.0 x 2.0 m|
|Entrance 2:||approx. 1.2 x 2.0 m|
Further entrances on the sides are possible by omitting the side panels
Use of space
Are you unsure how many people fit in this party tent ?! In the adjacent pictures you will find examples of uses. Trajectories were taken into account. For example, the following room usage is conceivable:
- standing room for about 64 people
- or about 40 seats with 5 folding table and bench sets (approx. 2 m long)
- or about 46 seats on chairs lined up in rows
The robust, fully galvanised steel construction is screw-mounted and can be assembled within a short time.
- Robust, fully galvanised steel construction – no shock-sensitive powder coating
- Stable and robust connection of the frame parts by means of screws ‒ at the connectors, 50 mm screws are bolted through the poles and secured with wing nuts
- Steel pole connectors:
- Diameter: approx. 42 mm
- Wall thickness: approx. 1.3 mm
- Fully galvanised steel poles:
- Diameter: approx. 38 mm
- Wall thickness: approx. 1.1 mm
- Foot plates at the end of the poles ensure a secure and stable positioning
- For tents from 6 m width onwards: the roof is additionally equipped with a Ø 5 mm rod ‒ to prevent the formation of rain water puddles and to improve the stability of the tent
- Tent pegs to secure the tarpaulin and poles
- 3 m guy ropes and tent pegs‒ to secure the roof tarpaulin at the corners
The PE tarpaulin is easy to handle and offers optimal weather protection. It is 100% waterproof and UV resistant.
- Tarpaulin of approx. 240 g/m² PE material
- Multi-piece: roof tarpaulin, two gable parts and several side parts
- All seams are sealed thanks to a high-temperature processing
- 100% waterproof
- UV resistant
- Side panels with air conditioning for optimal air circulation – protection against condensation due to concealed ventilation slots between the side panels
- Bright, open ambience: robust arched windows made of 12-layered PVC material
- Size: approx. 131x142 cm
- Variable construction:: sidewalls can be left out completely or individually
- One entrance per gable wall:
- can be rolled up and fixed with bands
- with double-stitched zippers for easy opening and closing
- wide and normal variant
- Tarpaulin has an overlapping lug of approx. 5 cm over the ground and can be fixed with tent pegs that go through the eyelets
- Heatable: Can be used with gas heater fans, electric heaters and other heating devices
- Steel frame with bolted connections
- PE tarpaulin set consisting of:
- Roof cover
- 2 gable panels
- 8 side panels
- Rubber loops
- Tent pegs included
- Guy ropes
- Assembly instructions and tools
Quickly set-up without any tools thanks to a simple design
- Assembly in six steps:
- 1. Set up the roof construction
- 2. Put on the roof tarpaulin
- 3. Attach poles on one side
- 4. Set up further poles
- 5. Attach side and gable panels
- 6. If necessary, secure the tent with tent pegs and guy ropes
- Comes with easy-to-understand assembly instructions
- Everything included: No further tools are required for the assembly
- The average assembly time with 3-4 people is 1.50 hours.
Find accessories here
- Largest range of professional tents in the U.K.!
- More than 1,000 different sizes of Party Tents!
- Advanced range of qualities!
- Personal advice from experts possible!
- Pay as you want!
- We deliver U.K. wide!
- Next Day Deliveries from Ipswich!
|Drive-in width||approx. 3.0 m|
|Drive-in height||approx. 2.0 m|
|Ridge height||approx. 3.1 m|
|Lateral height||approx. 2.0 m|
|Entrance size||approx. 3.0 x 2.0 m|
|Roof section||approx. 240g/m²|
|Side panels||approx. 240g/m²|
|Steel poles||approx. 38 mm|
|Wall thickness of poles||approx. 1.1 mm|
|Steel pole connectors||approx. 42 mm|
|Wall thickness of connectors||approx. 1.3 mm|
Order replacement parts
Every replacement part in this tent can be re-ordered! Please call us or simply submit a contact form.
- Wind and snowloads have not been tested for this tent.
- Ensure the tent is assembled correctly and clear snow from the roof promptly In the case of emerging wind, please use our storm set. In the case of strong winds and heavy snowfall we recommend temporary disassembly.
- Alternatively, enquire about the Safety Plus Package for the PROFESSIONAL and PROFESSIONAL PLUS lines, in order to obtain guaranteed wind and snowload capacities.
- Please observe the safety information in the assembly instructions.