Pop-up Gazebo – Quick assembly, waterproof, portable
A robust Pop-Gazebo with lots of extras at a low price. The poles are made of high quality square
tubed steel with powder coating in white. The 300g/m² tarpaulin consists of a durable Polyester
with PVC lining making it 100% waterproof.
The frame is designed utilising a practical scissor mechanism with an integrated click system. Thus, the Gazebo can be expanded and contracted in no time at all! The Gazebo can be adjusted to three varying heights and is delivered complete with a transport bag.
|Floor area:||3 x 3m - 9.00 m²|
|Width:||approx. 3.00 m|
|Depth / length:||approx. 3.00 m|
|Lateral height:||approx. 2.00 - 2.20 m|
|Ridge height:||approx. 3.00 - 3.20 m|
|Entrance height:||approx. 1.80 - 2.00 m|
(3 adjustment positions)
- An elegant pavilion for garden parties
- A pavilion, perfect for exhibitions, trade fairs, promotion and markets
- A canopy for a Café or a bar
- An information or sales stand
- An entrance canopy, shelter and awning
- Shelter from bad weather
- Shade from the sun
- This fold-up pavilion system can be assembled by 1-2 people in no time at all.
- Support frame:
- Strong fully galvanised square profile made from steel with additional powder coating protection in white
- Diameter: approx. 31 x 31 mm
- Wall thickness: approx. 1mm
- High-quality securing pins with robust ring
- High, adjustable entrance height with three settings approx. 180cm – 200cm
- Scissor mechanism:
- Stable screwed-in scissor mechanism
- Strong steel profile with additional corrosion protection - surface sealing in white per DIN55633
- High quality click system for express assembly
- Parts connected with screws enabling eased replacement
- Floor attachment with ground nails and guy rope - all included in the delivery
- The tarpaulins are made from approx. 300g/m² heavy-duty polyester with an additional PVC coating – manufactured according to DIN 60905
- 100 % waterproof – a matter of course for us
- All seams are also sealed – importantly, this is achieved through a machine sealing process
- All points of contact between the frame and tarpaulins are equipped with anti-abrasion protection
- High UV protection
- Easy to clean Polyester
- High-quality eyelets for guy wires are already built into the corners in order to protect the pavilion against strong winds
- Side walls made of approx. 200g/m² high quality Polyester
- Velcro attachment system
- Our zipped side walls offer secure and elegant closure in the corners
- Prior to dispatch all products are checked by our Quality Managers
- Safe and secure payment methods
- Individual telephone support
- Service and Support
- Nothing could be easier than this!
- Everything is included: no additional tools are necessary for assembly.
- The fold-up pavilion can be assembled in no time at all with the assembly guide:
Save time and nerves thanks to the easy assembly.
Assembly tutorial video
- Largest range of professional tents in the U.K.!
- More than 1,000 different sizes of Party Tents!
- Advanced range of qualities!
- Personal advice from experts possible!
- Pay as you want!
- We deliver U.K. wide!
- Next Day Deliveries from Ipswich!
|Drive-in width||approx. 1.5 m|
|Drive-in height||approx. 1.80 - 2.00 m|
|Ridge height||approx. 3.00 - 3.20 m|
|Lateral height||approx. 2.00 - 2.20 m|
|Roof section||approx. 300 g/m²|
|steel poles with square profile||approx. 30 x 30 mm|
|Outer material||High Performance silky polyester with PVC coating|
- Wind and snow loads have not been tested for this Gazebo.
- Always ensure that the tent is assembled correctly. In the case of moderate snowfall clear the roof promptly, in the case of emerging wind, please use our storm set. In the case of strong winds and heavy snowfall or rainfall, we recommend the temporary disassembly of the Gazebo.
- Always keep the tarpaulin away from heat sources and open flames.
- Please observe the safety information in the assembly instructions.