Pop-up Gazebo – Quick assembly, waterproof, portable
A robust pop-up-gazebo with lots of extras at a low price. The poles are made of high quality square profile steel with powder coating in white. The 300g/m² tarpaulin consists of a durable polyester with PVC lining making it 100% waterproof.
The frame is designed utilising a practical scissor mechanism with an integrated click-in system. Thus, the gazebo can be set up and taken down in no time at all! The gazebo can be adjusted to three varying heights and is delivered complete with a carry bag.
|Floor area:||3 x 3m - 9.00 m²|
|Width:||approx. 3.00 m|
|Depth / length:||approx. 3.00 m|
|Side wall height:||approx. 2.00 - 2.20 m|
|Apex height:||approx. 3.00 - 3.20 m|
|Entrance height:||approx. 1.80 - 2.00 m|
(3 adjustment positions)
- An elegant gazebo for garden parties
- Perfect for exhibitions, trade fairs, promotions and markets
- A canopy for an outdoor bar
- An information or sales stand
- A weatherproof awning over an entrance
- Shelter from bad weather
- Shade from the sun
- This gazebo can be assembled by 1-2 people in no time at all.
- Strong fully galvanised square profile made from steel with additional powder coating protection in white
- Diameter: approx. 30 x 30 mm
- Wall thickness: approx. 1mm
- High-quality securing pins with robust ring
- High, adjustable entrance height with three settings approx. 180cm – 200cm
- Scissor mechanism:
- Stable screwed-in scissor mechanism
- Strong steel profile with additional corrosion protection - surface sealing in white per DIN55633
- High quality click system for express assembly
- Parts connected with screws enabling eased replacement
- Floor attachment with ground nails and guy rope - all included in the delivery
- The tarpaulins are made from approx. 300g/m² heavy-duty polyester with an additional PVC coating – manufactured according to DIN 60905
- 100 % waterproof – a matter of course for us
- All seams are also sealed – importantly, this is achieved through a machine sealing process
- All points of contact between the frame and tarpaulins are equipped with anti-abrasion protection
- High UV protection
- Easy to clean Polyester
- High-quality eyelets for guy wires are already built into the corners in order to protect the pavilion against strong winds
- Side walls made of approx. 200g/m² high quality Polyester
- Velcro attachment system
- Our zipped side walls offer secure and elegant closure in the corners
Guarantees and customer service
- Prior to dispatch all products are checked by our Quality Managers
- Safe and secure payment methods
- Individual telephone support
- Service and Support
- Over 25,000 tents and 100,000 spare parts permanently in stock and available for immediate delivery
- Largest colour and model variety in many sizes and features
- Use of durable and stable materials
- Fast, insured shipping
- We deliver U.K. wide!
|Material||High Performance Polyester|
|Drive-in width||approx. 1.5 m|
|Drive-in height||approx. 1.80 - 2.00 m|
|Ridge height||approx. 3.00 - 3.20 m|
|Side wall height||approx. 2.00 - 2.20 m|
|Roof section||approx. 300 g/m²|
|steel poles with square profile||approx. 30 x 30 mm|
|Wall thickness of square poles||approx. 1.0 mm|
|Outer material||High Performance Polyester|
- Wind and snow loads have not been tested for this Gazebo.
- Always ensure that the tent is assembled correctly. In the case of moderate snowfall clear the roof promptly, in the case of emerging wind, please use our storm set. In the case of strong winds and heavy snowfall or rainfall, we recommend the temporary disassembly of the Gazebo.
- Always keep the tarpaulin away from heat sources and open flames.
- Please observe the safety information in the assembly instructions.