- 1. Advantages
- 2. Frame
- 3. Roof
- 4. Sidewalls
- 5. Details & Sizes
- 6. Uncomplicated assembly
- 7. Delivery Contents
- 8. Accessories & Spare Parts
Luxurious all-weather gazebo
A spontaneous summer party or a romantic moment in winter? The Sunset Deluxe garden gazebo deserves a permanent place in the garden - and not only because it is winter-proof with a maximum snow load of 80 kg/m². The combination of a particularly stable, powder-coated aluminium construction and high-quality polycarbonate roof panels enable the best possible combination of style and sustainability. The timeless design fits perfectly with any outdoor area. Thanks to its translucent roof, the Sunset Deluxe gazebo puts every moment into perspective. The 8 mm thick roof panels - 100% waterproof and with a high UV protection of 50+ - ensure that the gazebo is well equipped for all weather conditions. Open or closed? Side panels, which run on a high-quality double track curtain rail system, offer many design options and make the inside shine luxuriously. Since this gazebo was developed with a focus on high quality and accuracy of fit, assembly is easy. The Sunset Deluxe will have you relaxing from the first moment on..
- All year round use - max. snow load 80 kg/m²
- Polycarbonate panel roof
- Powder-coated aluminium structure
- Modern design
- Includs 4 side panels, double track curtain rail
Elegant, extremely stable and secure - all year round
This extra-secure gazebo frame remains steadfast in wind and weather and is designed for year-round use. A powder-coated aluminium frame and precision engineering combine to form the basis for a stable, robust and first-class design. Thanks to a high-quality connection system and a smart design, the Sunset Deluxe gezebo is very easy to assemble. The extraordinary stability of the gazebo comes from the extra strong square poles and additional reinforcing elements in the roof area. Rainfall and wind are diverted without fuss and the gazebo offers reliable protection all year round. The attractive decor design is not only an eye-catcher, but gives the gazebo maximum stability. The gazebo is simply and safely attached to the ground with concrete anchors included in the delivery - high-quality veneers hide the foot plates.
- Stable, robust and high quality frame
- Completely UV-, corrosion- and weather-resistant due to powder-coated aluminum
- Solid square poles, approx. 90 x 90 mm, approx. 1.1 mm thick
- Stainless steel screws and bolts hold things together
- Classic, clear design
- Includes ground fixings and tools
Maximum protection and comfort in every season
The roof ensures reliable protection in all weather conditions thanks to the rock solid 8 mm thick polycarbonate panels. Designed for year-round use, the Sunset Deluxe garden gazebo has a 100% waterproof roof and a high UV protection of 50+. Thanks to its precision engineered design and high-quality materials, it withstands all weather conditions. Due to the max. snow load of up to 80 kg/m², the gazebo can also be used thoughout winter. The translucent gray-tinted double-layer panels not only provide shade, but also ensure optimal light and a pleasant seating atmosphere in the gazebo. For a cosy atmosphere in the evening, lamps or lights can be attached to a hook at the apex of the roof.
- 8 mm thick, weather-resistant polycarbonate sheets
- Can be used all year round - max. snow load 80 kg/m²
- 100% waterproof
- High UV protection of 50+
- Optimal light conditions
- Integrated hook to fix lighting
- Easy to assemble
- The corresponding replacement roof for this model is also available from House of Tents
Offer protection and allow different design options
Additional protection against wind and weather is provided by the matching sides made of 180 g/m² polyester with PA coating. These are included in the delivery and ensure even more comfort. The gazebo can be re-designed depending on the weather and your mood. Loosely gathered and fixed to the legs, the flowing fabric looks decorative and luxurious.The sides are easy to attach to a high quality double track curtain rail and can be zipped together if necessary. Fully or partially closed - choose the protection and comfort you need.
- Incl. 4 side parts in the colour loft grey
- Made of 180 g/m² polyester with PA coating
- High-quality double rail system
- Can be completely closed with a zip
- Ultimate privacy, wind and rain protection
- Matching mosquito nets in the same colour and size are also available from House of Tents
- Matching mosquito nets can also be mounted on the rail system
Details & Sizes
Details & Sizes
|Size WxL approx.||3.0 x 4.0 m|
|Colour side panels||slate-gray|
|Colour of the structure||graphite|
Materials and thicknesses
|Roof tarpaulin||approx. 8 mm; Polycarbonate panels|
|Side panels||approx. 180 g/m²; Polyester with PA coating|
|Pole Diameter||9x9 cm|
|Wall thickness of poles||1 mm|
|Poles size of decoration||approx. 20 x 20 mm|
|Wall thickness of decoration||approx. 1.2 mm|
|UV protection factor||50|
|Width||approx. 3.00 m|
|Length||approx. 4.00 m|
|Leg distance||approx. 2.5 x 3.5 m|
|Ridge height||approx. 2.70 m|
|Lateral height||approx. 1.9 m|
|Number of boxes||2|
|Longest side||225 mm|
|Total weight||94 kg|
Easy and fast assembly in a few steps
Assembled in the blink of an eye thanks to a compact structure and a high quality click-in system.
- Pour the foundation
- Assemble the frame, including roof structure
- Insert polycarbonate panels into the roof structure
- Fasten with edge supports
- Attach sidewalls
- Fix the garden gazebo to the ground with concrete anchors
- Assembly time with 2 persons is approx. 3 hours
- With easy-to-understand assembly instructions
- Everything you need is included: No extra tools needed for assembly
- Aluminium frame
- Double-plated polycarbonate roof panels (20 pieces)
- 4 side panels incl. hooks for suspension
- 8 ground anchors
- Assembly tools
- Assembly instructions
Accessories & Spare Parts
Do you need a spare part for your garden gazebo? No problem! Our experts are happy to help. Just call or write us, so that we can help you quickly and easily. Please keep the article number of the required spare part or your invoice ready. The article number can be found in the assembly instructions of your garden gazebo.Order spare parts
Find matching accessories here!
- Our hardtop garden gazebos are ideal all-weather all-rounders and can be left outside all year round.
- Please ensure that the foundation of your gazebo is frost-proof to prevent potential damage to the gazebo.
- Even if your garden gazebo has a designated snow load, we recommend that you clear the roof of snow regularly and promptly.
- Also remove dirt from the hardtop roof and maintain it accordingly. Use common soap and lukewarm water as well as a soft sponge. We strongly advise against the use of strong alkaline or abrasive cleaning agents or sharp tools.
- Our original price on this website, including 20% VAT.