- Especially in summer, prolonged exposure to UV rays can damage the material of your gazebo - it can fade, crack or even become brittle. We therefore advise you to use a light waterproofing spray.
- Never wash the soft top or the gazebio side panels in the washing machine.
- Please note that our soft-top garden gazebos are not designed for year-round use.
- In the autumn and winter months, as well as in strong winds and storms, we recommend removing the roof tarpaulin for safety's sake, to ensure the longevity and shine of the gazebo's materials.
- Allow the tarpaulin to dry completely before dismantling. Otherwise, you may risk the development of mould or fungus due to residual moisture in the material.
- In the autumn and winter months, dismantle the frame of the gazebo or alternatively protect it with an appropriate tarpaulin.
- If you nevertheless choose to leave the soft-top garden gazebo outside during the winter, you should immediately remove any snow from the roof before it builds up.
- Our original price in this shop including 20% VAT.