- 1. Advantages
- 2. Frame
- 3. Roof
- 4. Sidewalls
- 5. Details & Sizes
- 6. Uncomplicated assembly
- 7. Delivery Contents
- 8. Accessories & Spare Parts
All-weather lounge area in your garden
This is where the best qualities combine, so that every moment becomes special! Designed for year-round use, the Rendezvous Deluxe garden gazebo adds a touch of luxury to the garden with the combination of decorative design and maximum functionality. Its particularly stable frame, with legs and roof struts made of powder-coated aluminium impresses with an elegant decor design.. For maximum stability, the legs are manufactured in a 90 mm square profile, combined with extra large, stable foot plates. The 6 mm thick polycarbonate roof panels not only provide reliable protection in all weather conditions, but also ensure a high level of light and a pleasant seating atmosphere. In addition, the waterproof roof achieves a high UV protection of 50+ and is winter-proof with a snow load of 50 kg / m². Thanks to a high-quality connecting system between the panels and pre-drilled poles, the Rendezvous Deluxe gazebo is very easy to set up. Four side panels, which run on a smooth-running rail system, give the opportunity to completely close the gazebo and inspire many design options for every occasion.
- All year round use - max. snow load 50 kg/m²
- Roof made of polycarbonate panels
- Powder-coated aluminium legs and roof struts
- Modern design
- Includes 4 side panels and curtain rail
- 100% waterproof roof with UV protection 50+
Elegant, extremely stable and secure - all year round
This pavillion frame is safe, defies wind and weather and is designed for year-round use. Legs and Roof struts made of powder-coated aluminium and precision engineering combine to form the basis for a stable, robust and first-class design. Thanks to a high-quality connection system and a smart design, the Pavilion Rendezvous Deluxe is very easy to assemble. The extraordinary stability of the gazebo comes from the extra strong square poles and additional reinforcing elements in the roof area. Rainfall and wind are diverted without fuss and the gazebo offers reliable protection all year round. The attractive decor design is not only an eye-catcher, but gives the gazebo maximum stability. The gazebo is simply and safely attached to the ground with concrete anchors included in the delivery - high-quality veneers hide the foot plates.
- Stable, robust and high quality construction
- Completely UV-, corrosion- and weather-resistant due to powder-coated aluminum (for legs and roof struts)
- Solid square poles, approx. 90 x 90 mm, approx. 1.1 mm thick
- Stainless steel screws and bolts hold things together
- Attractive decor design
- Including ground fixings and tools
Maximum protection and comfort in every season
The roof ensures reliable protection in all weather conditions thanks to the unbreakable 6 mm thick polycarbonate panels. Designed for year-round use, the Rendezvous Deluxe garden gazebo has a 100% waterproof roof, which is not only UV-resistant, but also has a high UV protection of 50+. Thanks to precision engineering and high-quality materials, it withstands all weather conditions. Due to the max. snow load of up to 50 kg/m², the gazebo can also be used in the winter season. The translucent bronze-tinted double-layer sheets not only provide reliable shade, but also warm light on clouded days - for a pleasant atmosphere in the gazebo at any time.
- 6 mm thick, weather-resistant polycarbonate sheets
- Can be used all year round - max. snow load 50 kg/m²
- 100% waterproof
- High UV protection of 50+
- Optimal light conditions
- Easy to assemble
Offer protection and a unique look
Additional protection against wind and weather is provided by the matching sides made of 160 g/m² polyester with PA coating. These are included in the delivery and ensure even more comfort. The gazebo can be re-designed depending on the weather and your mood. Loosely gathered and fixed to the legs, the flowing fabric looks decorative and luxurious. The side panels are attached to a smooth curtain rail and can be zipped together if necessary. Fully or partially closed - choose the protection and comfort you need.
- Includes 4 side panels in cappuccino
- Made of 160 g/m² polyester with PA coating
- Smooth curtain rail
- Fully closable by zipper
Details & Sizes
Details & Sizes
|Size WxL approx.||3.0 x 4.0 m|
|Colour roof tarpaulin||cappuccino|
|Colour side panels||cappuccino|
|Colour of the structure||anthracite|
Materials and thicknesses
|Roof tarpaulin||approx. 6 mm; Polycarbonate panels|
|Side panels||approx. 160 g/m²; Polyester with PA coating|
|Pole Diameter||9x9 cm|
|Wall thickness of poles||1.1 mm|
|Poles size of decoration||approx. 20 x 20 mm|
|Wall thickness of decoration||approx. 1.0 mm|
|UV sun protection factor||50+|
|Width||approx. 3.00 m|
|Length||approx. 4.00 m|
|Leg distance||approx. 2.5 x 3.5 m|
|Ridge height||approx. 2.70 m|
|Lateral height||approx. 1.9 m|
|Number of boxes||2|
|Longest side||220 mm|
|Total weight||87 kg|
Easy and fast assembly in a few steps
Assembled in the blink of an eye thanks to a simple construction and high quality click-in system.
- Pour the foundation
- Build frame, connecting poles and roof structure
- Slide polycarbonate panels into the roof structure
- Fasten with edge supports
- Attach side walls
- Fix the garden gazebo to the ground with concrete anchors
- Assembly time with 2 persons is approx. 3 hours
- With easy-to-understand assembly instructions
- Everything you need is included: No extra tools needed for assembly
- Aluminium legs and roof struts
- Metal decorative trim
- Double-plated polycarbonate roof panels (20 pieces)
- 4 side panels with hooks for quick mounting
- 8 concrete anchors
- Assembly tools
- Assembly instructions
Accessories & Spare Parts
Do you need a spare part for your garden gazebo? No problem! Our experts are happy to help. Just call or write us, so that we can help you quickly and easily. Please keep the article number of the required spare part or your invoice ready. The article number can be found in the assembly instructions of your garden gazebo.Order spare parts
Find matching accessories here!
- Our hardtop garden gazebos are ideal all-weather all-rounders and can be left outside all year round.
- Please ensure that the foundation of your gazebo is frost-proof to prevent potential damage to the gazebo.
- Even if your garden gazebo has a designated snow load, we recommend that you clear the roof of snow regularly and promptly.
- Also remove dirt from the hardtop roof and maintain it accordingly. Use common soap and lukewarm water as well as a soft sponge. We strongly advise against the use of strong alkaline or abrasive cleaning agents or sharp tools.
- Our original price on this website, including 20% VAT.