- 1. Advantages
- 2. Frame
- 3. Roof
- 4. Sidewalls
- 5. Details & Sizes
- 6. Uncomplicated assembly
- 7. Delivery Contents
- 8. Accessories & Spare Parts
The supreme among fabric gazebos
Everybody agrees - the week was far too short once again and next week is coming on too fast. With the Sunset Premium garden gazebo however, there is finally a garden retreat where time stands still. With its powder-coated aluminium-steel construction, high-quality 280 g/m² polyester roof and individual aesthetics, it stands for functionality that offers more than just the sum of the individual parts. The frame by itself does enough to win over tough audiences. Thanks to a high-quality click-in system, the 100% waterproof gazebo can be set up in about 20 minutes with little effort - and no tools. The decorative tarpaulin is more than a pretty face with a high UV protection of 50+. A visual highlight results from the interplay of its clear form and the four sides that can be gathered together at the legs. An integrated, high-quality double track curtain rail system allows easy handling. For even more protection and cosiness, the side panels can be partially or completely closed. Throughout the season, the Sunset Premium, with all its features, offers all the protection needed to enjoy the great outdoors.
- Assembly time approx. 20 minutes - without tools
- High quality click-in system
- Stable aluminium-steel frame - optimally protected
- Modern design
- Includes 4 side panels, double track curtain rail
- 100% waterproof roof tarpaulin with UV protection 50+
Sturdy aluminium-steel frame - Set it up in a flash!
The frame of the Sunset Premium garden gazebo is designed for an extremely fast and easy assembly - no tools needed - with reliable stability throughout the season. The high-quality click-in system ensures easy handling and a long service life. The 100% corrosion-free square aluminium poles and a roof frame made of sturdy and robust steel form an incredibly strong base for the gazebo. In addition, the frame is protected against corrosion and weather by a heat-set powder coating . The design is clear and timeless and stands for absolute reliability. The sturdy footplates have pre-drilled holes - so the gazebo can be easily and securely attached to the ground with the included concrete anchors.
- High quality click-in system for quick assembly
- Super stable thanks to robust aluminium structure
- Solid square poles, approx. 90 x 90 mm, approx. 1 mm thick
- Powder-coating protects from corrosion
- Classic, clean design
- Includes ground fixings
Optimal protection against rain and sun
The roof is made of high-quality, 220 g/m² polyester fabric with additional PU coating. It provides optimum protection against rain and sun. Thanks to machine-taped seams, the Sunset garden gazebo is guaranteed 100% waterproof. With a UV protection of 50+, the roof tarpaulin provides secure protection throughout the summer months aswell. We recommend removing the roof tarpaulin during the winter season as well as in heavy rain or wind.
- 220 g/m² polyester fabric with PU coating
- Machine taped seams
- 100% waterproof
- High UV protection of 50+
Offer protection and a unique look
The matching sides made of 180 g/m² polyester with PA coating are included in the delivery and ensure even more comfort. The gazebo can be re-designed depending on the weather and your mood. Loosely gathered and fixed to the legs, the flowing fabric looks decorative. The sides are easy to attach to the pre-assembled, double track curtain rail. If necessary, they can be easily connected with a zipper. Fully or partially closed - choose the protection and comfort you need.
- Incl. 4 side parts in the colour champagne
- Made of 180 g/m² polyester with PA coating
- Smooth-running rail system
- Can be completely closed with a zip
Details & Sizes
Details & Sizes
|Size WxL approx.||3.0 x 4.0 m|
|Colour roof tarpaulin||champagne colours|
|Colour side panels||champagne colours|
|Colour of the structure||anthracite|
Materials and thicknesses
|Roof tarpaulin||approx. 280 g/m²; Polyester with PU coating|
|Side panels||approx. 180 g/m²; Polyester with PA coating|
|Pole Diameter||9x9 cm|
|Wall thickness of poles||1 mm|
|Poles size of decoration||approx. 18 x 18 mm|
|Wall thickness of decoration||approx. 0.6 mm|
|UV protection factor||50|
|Width||approx. 3.00 m|
|Length||approx. 4.00 m|
|Leg distance||approx. 2.5 x 3.5 m|
|Ridge height||approx. 2.70 m|
|Lateral height||approx. 1.9 m|
|Number of boxes||1|
|Longest side||230 mm|
|Total weight||55 kg|
Easy and fast assembly in a few steps
Assembled in the blink of an eye thanks to a simple construction and a high quality click-in system.
- Pour the foundation
- Assemble the frame components
- Attach the roof tarpaulin
- Attach the sides
- Fix the garden gazebo to the ground with concrete anchors
- The assembly time with 2 persons is approx. 30 minutes
- With easy-to-understand assembly instructions
- Everything you need is included: No extra tools needed for assembly
- Aluminium frame with a click-in system
- Roof tarpaulin
- 4 side panels incl. hooks for suspending
- 8 concrete anchors
- Assembly tool
- Assembly instructions
Accessories & Spare Parts
Do you need a spare part for your garden gazebo? No problem! Our experts are happy to help. Just call or write us, so that we can help you quickly and easily. Please keep the article number of the required spare part or your invoice ready. The article number can be found in the assembly instructions of your garden gazebo.Order spare parts
Find matching accessories here!
- Especially in summer, prolonged exposure to UV rays can damage the material of your gazebo - it can fade, crack or even become brittle. We therefore advise you to use a light waterproofing spray.
- Never wash the soft top or the gazebio side panels in the washing machine.
- Please note that our soft-top garden gazebos are not designed for year-round use.
- In the autumn and winter months, as well as in strong winds and storms, we recommend removing the roof tarpaulin for safety's sake, to ensure the longevity and shine of the gazebo's materials.
- Allow the tarpaulin to dry completely before dismantling. Otherwise, you may risk the development of mould or fungus due to residual moisture in the material.
- In the autumn and winter months, dismantle the frame of the gazebo or alternatively protect it with an appropriate tarpaulin.
- If you nevertheless choose to leave the soft-top garden gazebo outside during the winter, you should immediately remove any snow from the roof before it builds up.