- 1. Advantages
- 2. Frame
- 3. Roof
- 4. Sidewalls
- 5. Details & Sizes
- 6. Uncomplicated assembly
- 7. Delivery Contents
- 8. Accessories & Spare Parts
Plenty of space combined with a luxurious design
Extend the summer and relax with a good book, a podcast or a sparkling drink in your garden. With UV protection of 50+, the Sunset Premium garden gazebo offers you sufficient shade and protection from UV radiation. Even in colder seasons, with this weatherproof all-rounder, the garden can be enjoyed to its fullest. The powder-coated aluminium frame and high-quality polyester roof give the garden gazebo stability and quality. And thanks to the light colour of the side panels, the gazebo not only blends ideally into the landscape - but also adds a certain warmth to your garden on cold days. All four side panels are included in the delivery - so decide for yourself whether you want to close them either partially, completely or leave them open. The choice is yours! You also have a choice when it comes to the number of guests you invite. If you would like to invite your closest relatives or friends to cosy garden evenings, the 4x4 m size offers you a particularly large area. No other garden gazebo size in the House of Tents range gives your garden such a large, covered area! This large area is also ideal as a decoration space or to upgrade an outdoor living room. Let your inspiration run wild and enjoy long, relaxing and romantic evenings outdoors - under the 100% waterproof garden gazebo.
- Offers a particularly large covered area & plenty of space
- Sturdy aluminium frame - optimally protected from the elements
- Stylish design & an attractive, light colour of the side panels
- 100% waterproof roof with UV sun protection factor of 50+
- Incl. 4 side panels, double track system
- 10-year spare parts guarantee & professional advice from your specialist supplier
Sturdy aluminium frame - your durable all-weather partner
Waste a lot of time reading and understanding the assembly instructions? Not with the Sunset Premium Garden Pavilion! The construction of the Sunset Premium Garden Pavilion is designed to take you less than two hours to assemble. How can that be? The secret lies in easy and quick to assemble screws and the click system. Thanks to this high-quality click-screw system, the weatherproof gazebo can be erected quickly and reliably. But the frame of the Sunset Premium garden gazebo is not only impressive for its easy handling during assembly, but also for its durability. After setting up, you will enjoy this product for many years, for a simple reason: the powder-coated aluminium frame protects against corrosion, is robust and extremely stable. The weatherproof frame also boasts a clear and timeless design. Even after several years, this design will remain an absolute eye-catcher in your garden!
- Corrosion-protected due to powder coating
- High-quality click-screw system
- Solid square tubed poles, approx. 90 x 90 mm, approx. 1 mm thick
- Timeless, clear design
Perfectly equipped against UV radiation & rain
A hot summer day or a rainy autumn day has been forecast? No problem! The roof of the Sunset Premium garden gazebo is made of a 220 g/m² polyester fabric with an additional PU coating. Thanks to this tarpaulin and machine-taped seams, the roof of this garden gazebo not only has UV protection 50+, but is also 100% waterproof. In the winter season, we recommend that you remove the roof tarpaulin.
- 220 g/m² polyester fabric with PU coating
- Machine taped seams
- 100% waterproof
- High UV protection of 50+
Not just decorative, but also of high quality
The champagne-coloured side panels not only create cosiness and elegance, but are also the real eye-catcher of your garden gazebo model! A colour that fits perfectly into the landscape of your garden - it gleams naturally and brightly. And it's not just the colour of the side panels that creates a lasting impression, but also the quality. The side panels of the Sunset Premium garden gazebo are made of 180 g/m² polyester with PA coating and can be easily mounted on the smooth-running rail system in just a few steps. Whether you leave them partially closed, open them or close them completely - you can always adjust them according to your wishes!
- Incl. 4 side parts in the colour champagne
- Made of 180 g/m² polyester with PA coating
- Smooth-running rail system
- Can be completely closed with a zip
Details & Sizes
Details & Sizes
|Size WxL approx.||4.0 x 4.0 m|
|Colour roof tarpaulin||champagne colours|
|Colour side panels||champagne colours|
|Colour of the structure||anthracite|
Materials and thicknesses
|Roof tarpaulin||approx. 220 g/m²; Polyester with PU coating|
|Side panels||approx. 180 g/m²; Polyester with PA coating|
|Pole Diameter||9x9 cm|
|Wall thickness of poles||1 mm|
|Poles size of decoration||approx. 18 x 18 mm|
|Wall thickness of decoration||approx. 0.8 mm|
|UV protection factor||50|
|Width||approx. 4.00 m|
|Length||approx. 4.00 m|
|Leg distance||approx. 3.5 x 3.5 m|
|Ridge height||approx. 2.96 m|
|Lateral height||approx. 1.9 m|
|Number of boxes||1|
|Longest side||226 mm|
|Total weight||62 kg|
Easy and fast assembly in a few steps
Assembled in the blink of an eye thanks to a simple construction and a high quality click-in system.
- Pour the foundation
- Assemble the frame components
- Attach the roof tarpaulin
- Attach the sides
- Fix the garden gazebo to the ground with concrete anchors
- The assembly time with 2 persons is approx. 90 minutes
- With easy-to-understand assembly instructions
- Everything you need is included: No extra tools needed for assembly
- Aluminium frame with a click-in system
- Roof tarpaulin
- 4 side panels incl. hooks for suspending
- 8 concrete anchors
- Assembly tool
- Assembly instructions
Accessories & Spare Parts
Do you need a spare part for your garden gazebo? No problem! Our experts are happy to help. Just call or write us, so that we can help you quickly and easily. Please keep the article number of the required spare part or your invoice ready. The article number can be found in the assembly instructions of your garden gazebo.Order spare parts
Find matching accessories here!
- Especially in summer, prolonged exposure to UV rays can damage the material of your gazebo - it can fade, crack or even become brittle. We therefore advise you to use a light waterproofing spray.
- Never wash the soft top or the gazebio side panels in the washing machine.
- Please note that our soft-top garden gazebos are not designed for year-round use.
- In the autumn and winter months, as well as in strong winds and storms, we recommend removing the roof tarpaulin for safety's sake, to ensure the longevity and shine of the gazebo's materials.
- Allow the tarpaulin to dry completely before dismantling. Otherwise, you may risk the development of mould or fungus due to residual moisture in the material.
- In the autumn and winter months, dismantle the frame of the gazebo or alternatively protect it with an appropriate tarpaulin.
- If you nevertheless choose to leave the soft-top garden gazebo outside during the winter, you should immediately remove any snow from the roof before it builds up.