- 1. Advantages
- 2. Frame
- 3. Roof
- 4. Sidewalls
- 5. Details & Sizes
- 6. Uncomplicated assembly
- 7. Delivery Contents
- 8. Accessories & Spare Parts
Elegant sun cover of top quality
Maximum impact with the least possible effort. The Sunset Classic garden gazebo persuades with its modern design and can be put up in record time. Thanks to a high-quality click-in system, it can be set up in about 20 minutes without much effort - and without any tools. The stable gazebo with its powder-coated steel frame is perfect for relaxing in the garden. The gazebo is the first in its class, 100% waterproof, as well as extremely robust and stable. The 180 g/m² polyester roof not only provides shade, but also offers a high UV protection factor of 30+. Various options for combining the 4 included side walls allows you to adapt the gazebo perfectly to your needs. Simply attach to the curtain rod and play around with different arrangements according to your wishes. The Sunset garden gazebo stands for reliability and flexibility - and it keeps its promises.
- Assembly time approx. 20 minutes - without tools
- High quality click-in system
- Solid steel poles - optimally protected
- Modern design
- Includes 4 side panels & single track curtain rod
- 100% waterproof roof tarpaulin with UV protection 50+
Sturdy steel frame - Set up in a heartbeat
The frame is designed for an extremely fast and easy assembly - completely without tools - with reliable stability throughout the season. The high-quality click-in system ensures easy handling and a long service life. A set of stable square steel poles gives provides a strong foundation for the gazebo. The poles are protected against corrosion and weather by a powder coating. The design impresses with a clear, timeless design and offers you absolute reliability. The sturdy footplates have pre-drilled holes - so the gazebo can be easily and securely attached to the ground with the included concrete anchors.
- High quality click-in system for quick assembly
- Resistant thanks to robust steel structure
- Solid square poles, approx. 60 x 60 mm, approx. 0.8 mm thick
- Corrosion protection through powder coating
- Classic, clean design
- Includes ground fixings
Optimal protection against rain and sun
The 180 g/m² roof cover made of high-quality polyester fabric with additional PU coating offers optimum protection against rain and sun. Thanks to machine-taped seams, the Sunset Classic garden gazebo is guaranteed 100% waterproof. With a UV protection of 50+, the roof tarpaulin provides secure protection throughout the season. Thanks to its low weight, the roof tarpaulin can be mounted very easily, which also proves to be convenient during storage. We recommend removing the roof tarpaulin during the winter season as well as in heavy rain or wind.
- 180 g/m² polyester fabric with PU coating
- Machine-taped seams
- 100% waterproof
- High UV protection of 50+
Offer protection and a unique look
The matching sides made of 180 g/m² polyester with PA coating are included in the delivery and ensure even more comfort. The gazebo can be re-designed depending on the weather and your mood. Loosely gathered and fixed to the legs, the flowing fabric looks decorative. The sides are easy to attach to the pre-assembled, double track curtain rod. If necessary, they can be connected with a zipper. Fully or partially closed - choose the protection and comfort you need.
- Incl. 4 side parts in the colour champagne
- Made of 180 g/m² polyester with PA coating
- Double track curtain rod
- Fully closable by zipper
Details & Sizes
Details & Sizes
|Size WxL approx.||3.0 x 4.0 m|
|Colour roof tarpaulin||champagne colours|
|Colour side panels||champagne colours|
|Colour of the structure||anthracite|
Materials and thicknesses
|Roof tarpaulin||approx. 180 g/m²; Polyester with PU coating|
|Side panels||approx. 180 g/m²; Polyester with PA coating|
|Pole Diameter||6x6 cm|
|Wall thickness of poles||0.8 mm|
|Poles size of decoration||approx. 16 x 16 mm|
|Wall thickness of decoration||approx. 0.6 mm|
|UV protection factor||50|
|Width||approx. 3.00 m|
|Length||approx. 4.00 m|
|Leg distance||approx. 2.5 x 3.5 m|
|Ridge height||approx. 2.70 m|
|Lateral height||approx. 1.9 m|
|Number of boxes||1|
|Longest side||230 mm|
|Total weight||46 kg|
Easy and fast assembly in a few steps
Assembled in the blink of an eye thanks to a simple construction and a high quality click-in system.
- Pour the foundation
- Assemble the frame components
- Attach the roof tarpaulin
- Attach the sides
- Fix the garden gazebo to the ground with concrete anchors
- The assembly time with 2 persons is approx. 30 minutes
- With easy-to-understand assembly instructions
- Everything you need is included: No extra tools needed for assembly
- Steel frame with a click-in system
- Roof tarpaulin
- 4 side panels with rings for quick mounting
- 8 concrete anchors
- Assembly instructions
Accessories & Spare Parts
Do you need a spare part for your garden gazebo? No problem! House of Tents guarantees spare part availability for 10 years from the date of purchase. Our experts are happy to help. Just call or write us, so that we can help you quickly and easily. Please keep the article number of the required spare part or your invoice ready. The article number can be found in the assembly instructions of your garden gazebo.Order spare parts
Find matching accessories here!
- Especially in summer, prolonged exposure to UV rays can damage the material of your gazebo - it can fade, crack or even become brittle. We therefore advise you to use a light waterproofing spray.
- Never wash the soft top or the gazebio side panels in the washing machine.
- Please note that our soft-top garden gazebos are not designed for year-round use.
- In the autumn and winter months, as well as in strong winds and storms, we recommend removing the roof tarpaulin for safety's sake, to ensure the longevity and shine of the gazebo's materials.
- Allow the tarpaulin to dry completely before dismantling. Otherwise, you may risk the development of mould or fungus due to residual moisture in the material.
- In the autumn and winter months, dismantle the frame of the gazebo or alternatively protect it with an appropriate tarpaulin.
- If you nevertheless choose to leave the soft-top garden gazebo outside during the winter, you should immediately remove any snow from the roof before it builds up.