- Wind and snow loads have not been tested for the tent.
- Ensure the tent is assembled correctly and clear snow from the roof immediately. In the case of emerging wind, please use our storm set. In case of wind, you are advised to use our storm set. In case of strong winds and heavy snowfall we recommend temporary disassembly.
- Or you can ask for our safety plus package for the OUTLANDER line to get the static calculation for wind and snow load limits.
- Keep the tarpaulin away from all heat and open fire sources.
- Please observe the safety information included with the assembly instructions.
- Due to possible fluctuations caused in the production process, minor variations within a tolerance range of 10% may occur. The quality of the tarpaulin is not affected by these variations.