- Wind and snow loads have not been tested for the tent.
- Ensure the tent is assembled correctly and clear snow from the roof immediately. In the case of emerging wind, please use our storm set. In case of wind, you are advised to use our storm set. In case of strong winds and heavy snowfall we recommend temporary disassembly.
- Or you can ask for our safety plus package for the OUTLANDER line to get the static calculation for wind and snow load limits.
- Keep the tarpaulin away from all heat and open fire sources.
- Please observe the safety information included with the assembly instructions.
In some countries, including Germany, tents of a certain area (generally larger than 75m²) and/or in the case of erection in certain locations require authorisation. It is the sole responsibility of the tent owner to ensure their compliance with local regulations and that assembly is correctly executed. Please note that a tent book for this model has not been created and if necessary, should be procured personally.
- if securing is used correctly
- Calculated values for wind- and snowloads are expressed in the included statics handbook
- Always follow the instructions from the statics handbook. Fresh snow shall be removed swiftly from the tarpaulin in any case.
- These are values from our past experience and do not depict a guarantee of completeness for the future
- Due to possible fluctuations caused in the production process, minor variations within a tolerance range of 10% may occur. The quality of the tarpaulin is not affected by these variations.