- Wind and snowloads have not been tested for this tent.
- Ensure the tent is assembled correctly and clear snow from the roof promptly In the case of emerging wind, please use our storm set. In case of wind, you are advised to use our storm set. In case of strong winds and heavy snowfall we recommend temporary disassembly.
- Alternatively, enquire about the Safety Plus package for tents with a side height of 2.6 m or more, in order to obtain guaranteed wind and snowload capacities.
- Please observe the safety information included with the assembly instructions.
This tent consists of two parts, connected with a connection gutter.
- Products with window elements are exempt. The window material is flame retardant and dissolves in a controlled way in order to let breathable oxygen into tent in case of emergency.
- Due to possible fluctuations caused in the production process, minor variations within a tolerance range of 10% may occur. The quality of the tarpaulin is not affected by these variations.