PVC marquee: robust and quick to assemble
This marquee features an easy-to-install frame made of fully galvanised, anti-corrosive steel and strong, approx. 500 g/m²  PVC tarpaulins with a heavy-duty patterned internal fabric. The PVC tarpaulins provide high sun protection of 80+, are UV resistant and 100% waterproof. Side wall panels can be installed individually every 2 m, which allows for a large degree of flexibility in designing the layout of your marquee.
Enough space for
- ~ 80
- ~ 57
- x 6
Required for assembly
- ~ 1,5 - 2 h
- ~ 4
Profiline Economy Marquees
- Perfect for regular short-term use
- Approx. 500 g/m² strong PVC tarpaulin
- Comparable to a lorry tarpaulin - durable and robust
- Stable construction with bolted connections
- Simple assembly thanks to a smart design
Possible usesEconomy - for big plans!
Transform any space into something truly special for your event
- A marquee, ideal for garden or street parties
- Shelter from windy, cold or stormy weather
- Shade from the sun, pleasant during the colder evening hours
- Suitable for all occasions. Perfect for teams, companies, clubs, markets, weddings, birthdays, confirmations and many other celebrations
- Also suitable for use as temporary shelter, storage space or cover - e.g. for an outdoor pool
|Dimensions:||5 x 8m - 40.00 m²|
|Height at eaves:||approx. 2.0 m|
|Height at apex:||approx. 2.8 m|
|Entrance size:||approx. 3.8 x 2.0 m|
|Drive-in width:||approx. 3.8 m|
|Drive-in height:||approx. 2.0 m|
Use of space
Are you unsure about the maximum number of people that can be accommodated in this marquee? Click through these pictures to see possible layouts with tables. The calculations below take account of space needed for walkways. As an example, the following room usage is possible:
- standing room for about 80 people
- or about 48 seats with 6 folding table and bench sets (approx. 2 m long)
- or about 57 seats on chairs lined up in rows
StructureIt's not going anywhere!
Reassuring stability and safety
- 100% fully galvanised steel
- Diameter: approx. 38mm
- Diameter: approx. 42mm
- Stable construction, reinforced full bolting of the poles and connectors. This is far more robust than cheaper, click connections
- Safe ground anchoring with sturdy, long pegs and guy rope - all included in the delivery
Product may differ in size and colour from the image.
Experience timeless exterior, at high quality
- All tarpaulins are made from approx. 500g/m² extra strong PVC and have a heavy-duty patterned internal fabric, comparable to a lorry tarpaulin
- UV resistant for colour and material stability
- 100% waterproof due to seams, sealed using high temperature processing
- Seamless single-piece roof section - an important criterion for additional stability
- Great climate in all seasons inside of the marquee, due to air circulation between the 2m wide side panels
- The side and gable panels can be partially or entirely removed, depending on personal taste
- Wind deflecting skirting along the perimeter of the tent, as well as additional base frame anchoring, effectively prevent draughts and unwanted movement of the tarpaulin
- The gable walls have differently sized entrances with robust zip-opening systems
- Quality direct from the manufacturer
- Over 25,000 tents and 100,000 spare parts permanently in stock and available for immediate delivery
- Personal advice from tent experts
- Largest colour and model variety in many sizes and features
- Use of durable and stable materials
- Fast, insured shipping (express shipping at extra charge)
- We deliver U.K. wide!
|Drive-in width||approx. 3.8 m|
|Drive-in height||approx. 2.0 m|
|Ridge height||approx. 2.8 m|
|Side wall height||approx. 2.0 m|
|Entrance size||approx. 3.8 x 2.0 m|
|Roof section||approx. 500 g/m²|
|Side panels||approx. 500 g/m²|
|Steel poles||approx. 38 mm|
|Steel pole connectors||approx. 42 mm|
Order replacement parts
Every replacement part in this tent can be re-ordered! Please call us or simply submit a contact form.
- Wind and snowloads have not been tested for this tent.
- Ensure the tent is assembled correctly and clear snow from the roof promptly In the case of emerging wind, please use our storm set. In case of wind, you are advised to use our storm set. In case of strong winds and heavy snowfall we recommend temporary disassembly.
- Alternatively, enquire about the Safety Plus package for tents with a side height of 2.6 m or more, in order to obtain guaranteed wind and snowload capacities.
- Please observe the safety information included with the assembly instructions.
- Due to possible fluctuations caused in the production process, minor variations within a tolerance range of 10% may occur. The quality of the tarpaulin is not affected by these variations.