PVC marquee: extremely robust and very stable
This marquee features an especially stable construction, with a base frame and additional roof reinforcement. Strong, approx. 550 g/m² , PVC tarpaulins are UV resistant, 100% waterproof and provide high sun protection of 80+. Side wall panels can be installed individually every 2 m, which allows for a large degree of flexibility in designing the layout of your marquee. This especially robust and stable marquee is exceptionally suited for year-round use.
Enough space for
- ~ 80
- ~ 57
- x 7
Required for assembly
- ~ 2 - 2,5 h
- ~ 4
Profiline Professional Marquees
- Perfect for regular long-term use
- Approx. 550 g/m²  strong PVC tarpaulin
- Comparable to a lorry tarpaulin - durable and robust
- Stable due to groundbar frame and roof reinforcements
- Extra strong poles with approx. 50% more steel
Possible usesProfessional - for high expectations
Make a good impression wherever you go.
- A marquee with decorative arched windows, ideal for garden or street parties
- Shelter from windy, cold or stormy weather
- Cool shade from the sun, pleasant during the colder evening hours
- Suitable for all occasions. Perfect for teams, companies, clubs, markets, weddings, birthdays, confirmations and many other celebrations
- Also suitable for use as temporary shelter, storage space or cover - e.g. for an outdoor pool
Product may differ in size and colour from the image.
- It's not going anywhere!
- Extra-strong connectors:
- Diameter: approx. 54mm / approx. 42mm
- Wall thickness: approx. 1.7mm / approx. 1.4mm
- Extra-strong poles:
- 100% fully galvanised steel
- Diameter: approx. 50mm / approx. 38mm
- Wall thickness: approx. 1.6mm / approx. 1.2mm
- Two-fold, additional roof reinforcement for increased load-bearing capacity
- Reinforced sides and increased stability tahnks to an additional ground bararound the entire base, that can be partially or fully installed
- Stable construction, reinforced through fully bolting of the poles and connectors
- Diagonal braces on all corner elements for additional support of the side frames
- This is far more robust than cheaper, click connections
- Safe ground anchoring with sturdy, long pegs and guy rope - all included in the delivery
Reassuring stability and safety
- Reliable performance!
- All tarpaulins are made from approx. 550g/m² extra strong PVC and have a heavy-duty patterned internal fabric, comparable to a lorry tarpaulin
- UV resistant for colour and material stability
- 100% waterproof due to seams, sealed using high temperature processing
- Arched windows have extra reinforcements
- Seamless single-piece roof section - an important criterion for additional stability
- Great climate and atmosphere during all seasons inside of the marquee, due to air circulation between the 2m wide side panels
- The side and gable panels can be partially or entirely removed, depending on personal taste
- Wind deflecting skirting along the perimeter of the tent, as well as additional base frame anchoring, effectively prevent draughts and unwanted movement of the tarpaulin
- The gable walls have differently sized entrances with robust zip-opening systems
Experience timeless exterior, at the best quality
|Dimensions:||4 x 10m - 40.00 m²|
|Height at eaves:||approx. 2.0 m|
|Height at apex:||approx. 3.1 m|
|Entrance size:||approx. 3.0 x 2.0 m|
|Drive-in width:||approx. 3.0 m|
|Drive-in height:||approx. 2.0 m|
- Quality direct from the manufacturer
- Over 25,000 tents and 100,000 spare parts permanently in stock and available for immediate delivery
- Personal advice from tent experts
- Largest colour and model variety in many sizes and features
- Use of durable and stable materials
- Fast, insured shipping (express shipping at extra charge)
- We deliver U.K. wide!
|Drive-in width||approx. 3.0 m|
|Drive-in height||approx. 2.0 m|
|Ridge height||approx. 3.1 m|
|Side wall height||approx. 2.0 m|
|Entrance size||approx. 3.0 x 2.0 m|
|Roof section||approx. 550 g/m²|
|Side panels||approx. 550 g/m²|
|Steel poles||approx. 50 / 38 mm|
|Steel pole connectors||approx. 54 / 42 mm|
Order replacement parts
Every replacement part in this tent can be re-ordered! Please call us or simply submit a contact form.
- Wind and snowloads have not been tested for this tent.
- Ensure the tent is assembled correctly and clear snow from the roof promptly In the case of emerging wind, please use our storm set. In case of wind, you are advised to use our storm set. In case of strong winds and heavy snowfall we recommend temporary disassembly.
- Alternatively, enquire about the Safety Plus package for tents with a side height of 2.6 m or more, in order to obtain guaranteed wind and snowload capacities.
- Please observe the safety information included with the assembly instructions.
- Due to possible fluctuations caused in the production process, minor variations within a tolerance range of 10% may occur. The quality of the tarpaulin is not affected by these variations.