PVC marquee: extra high, extremely robust and very stable
With side walls at a height of approx. 2,6 m, this marquee provides a great deal of headroom. The marquee features an extremely robust and comparatively thicker frame, with a base frame and additional roof reinforcement. The strong, approx. 550 g/m², PVC tarpaulins are UV resistant, 100% waterproof, provide high sun protection of 80+ and feature a heavy-duty patterned internal fabric. The side walls can be installed individually at distances of 2 m, which enables a variety of alternative constructions. This especially robust, very stable marquee is exceptionally suited for year-round use.
Enough space for
- ~ 80
- ~ 57
- x 6
Required for assembly
- ~ 2,5 - 3 h
- ~ 4
Profiline Professional Marquees
- Perfect for regular long-term use
- Approx. 550 g/m²  strong PVC tarpaulin
- Comparable to a lorry tarpaulin - durable and robust
- Stable due to groundbar frame and roof reinforcements
- Extra strong poles with approx. 50% more steel
Possible usesProfessional - for high expectations
Make a good impression everywhere you go.
- A marquee with decorative arched windows, ideal for company, garden or street parties
- Perfect for professional event planners : Vast entrance and side walls - approx. 2,6 m high
- Shelter from windy, cold or stormy weather
- Cool shade from the sun, pleasant during the chillier evening hours
- Suitable for all occasions. Perfect for teams, companies, clubs, markets, weddings, birthdays, confirmations and many other celebrations
- Also suitable for use as temporary shelter, storage space or cover - e.g. for an outdoor pool
- Internal walls with zip-opening doors available as additional accessories – e.g. as a partitioning wall for the catering area
- It's not going anywhere!
- Extra-strong poles:
- 100% fully galvanised steel
- Diameter: approx. 50mm (vertical) / approx. 38mm (horizontal)
- Extra-strong connectors:
- Diameter: approx. 54mm (vertical) / approx. 42mm (horizontal)
- Two-fold, additional roof reinforcement for increased load-bearing capacity
- Reinforced sides and increased stability through a additional frame around the entire base, that can be partially or fully installed
- Stable construction, reinforced through bolting the poles and connectors
- Diagonal braces on all corner elements for additional support of the side frames
- This is not a cheap, unstable click system
- Safe floor attachment as a result of robust ground nails and guy rope - all included in the delivery
Reassuring stability and safety
- A strong performance!
- All tarpaulins are made from approx. 550g/m² extra strong PVC and have a heavy-duty patterned internal fabric, comparable to a lorry tarpaulin
- UV resistant for colour and material stability
- 100% waterproof due to seams, sealed using high temperature processing
- Additionally reinforced arched windows
- Seamless roof section - an important criterion for additional stability
- Great climate and atmosphere during all seasons inside of the marquee, due to air circulation between the 2m wide side panels
- The side and gable panels can be partially or entirely removed, depending on personal taste
- Wind deflectors on the floor, as well as additional base frame anchoring, effectively prevent draughts and undesirable movement of the tarpaulin
- The gable walls have differently sized entrances with robust zip-opening systems.
Experience timeless exterior, at the best quality
|Dimensions:||5 x 8m - 40.00 m²|
|Height at eaves:||approx. 2.6 m|
|Height at apex:||approx. 3.5 m|
|Entrance size:||approx. 3.8 x 2.6 m|
|Drive-in width:||approx. 3.8 m|
|Drive-in height:||approx. 2.6 m|
- Quality direct from the manufacturer
- Over 25,000 tents and 100,000 spare parts permanently in stock and available for immediate delivery
- Personal advice from tent experts
- Largest colour and model variety in many sizes and features
- Use of durable and stable materials
- Fast, insured shipping (express shipping at extra charge)
- We deliver U.K. wide!
|Drive-in width||approx. 3.8 m|
|Drive-in height||approx. 2.6 m|
|Ridge height||approx. 3.5 m|
|Side wall height||approx. 2.6 m|
|Entrance size||approx. 3.8 x 2.6 m|
|Roof section||approx. 550 g/m²|
|Side panels||approx. 550 g/m²|
|Steel poles||approx. 50 mm|
|Steel pole connectors||approx. 54 mm|
Order replacement parts
Every replacement part in this tent can be re-ordered! Please call us or simply submit a contact form.
- Wind and snowloads have not been tested for this tent.
- Ensure the tent is assembled correctly and clear snow from the roof promptly In the case of emerging wind, please use our storm set. In case of wind, you are advised to use our storm set. In case of strong winds and heavy snowfall we recommend temporary disassembly.
- Alternatively, enquire about the Safety Plus package for tents with a side height of 2.6 m or more, in order to obtain guaranteed wind and snowload capacities.
- Please observe the safety information included with the assembly instructions.
- Due to possible fluctuations caused in the production process, minor variations within a tolerance range of 10% may occur. The quality of the tarpaulin is not affected by these variations.