Pop up Gazebo Economy Alu – Waterproof, light, incl. 4 Side Walls
This high-quality pop up gazebo is ideal for portable use. Due to its aluminium structure, it is particularly light and can be easily transported in the supplied carrying case. To ensure a high stability, the aluminium has been treated in an anodizing process and is therefore 15 times stronger than conventional aluminium. The vertical poles have a robust square profile with an edge length of approx. 32 mm and a wall thickness of approx. 1 mm. At the connecting points, the roof poles are connected by solid nylon material and are appropriately bolted. As such, all parts are interchangeable. The practical scissor mechanism for this pop up gazebo allows a quick set-up and dismantling of the product and is fixed by a click system. The roof tarpaulin consists of approx. 300 g / m² heavy, PVC-coated high-performance polyester, which is 100% waterproof. The four side panels with large, rectangular windows can be installed or removed quickly. The pop up gazebo is fivefold height-adjustable and is delivered with a sturdy transport bag.
- Light pop up gazebo for uncomplicated, fast use at garden parties, trade fairs, markets or for promotions
- Quick to assemble: put it up and take it down whenever needed
- Protection from rain: work and party under a shelter.
- Can also be used as an entrance canopy or awning.
- Stylish and modern: Chic, brushed aluminium poles with elegant high-performance polyester canopy
Portable weather protection at a great price.
|Base:||3 x 6m - 18,00 m²|
|Width:||approx. 3,00 m|
|Depth/Length:||approx. 6,00 m|
|Side wall height:||approx. 2,08 - 2,38 m|
|Apex height:||approx. 3,08 - 3,38 m|
|Entrance height:||approx. 1,73 - 2,03 m|
- Construction with scissor mechanism for fast assembly and dismantling.
- Material: high-quality 6063-T5 aluminium, brushed to DIN 17611 E2 - UV-, corrosion- and weather-resistant
- The aluminium material is treated with a 3-stage anodizing process - 15 times stronger than conventional aluminium
- Stable vertical poles in square profile:
- Pole diameter: approx. 32 mm
- Wall thickness: approx. 1.0 mm
- Roof frame:
- In the centre of the roof: Reinforced tensioning column made of robust, fully galvanized steel, for optimum tension and fixing of the roof tarpaulin - far better than a cheap, unstable spoke system
- Connectors and securing bolts are made of special, high-quality nylon material. This provides a high degree of strength and flexibility. It is more durable and stable than rigid plastics.
- High quality click-in system: Robust locking bolts with rings for height adjustment
- 5-fold height adjustment (entrance height up to approx. 210 cm)
- Connectors are bolted and can therefore easily be replaced in the event of damage, as opposed to a riveted construction. Spare parts can be ordered via our spare parts form or by phone.
- Stable foot plate made of robust nylon material
- Size: approx. 68 x 68 mm
- The pop up gazebo can be anchored with ground pegs included in the delivery, which pass through designated holes in the foot plate
- Additional anchoring possible with the included guy ropes: These connect to the corners of the roof tarpaulin
Lightweight, sturdy aluminium structure for easy transportation. Thanks to a practical scissor mechanism with an integrated click-in system it can be erected in no time.
- Roof tarpaulin made of approx. 300 g / m² high-performance polyester with an additional PVC coating - produced according to DIN 60905
- 100% waterproof
- Reinforced wear-resistant contact points between frame and tarpaulin.
- All seams are machine tape sealed
- Side Walls made of approx. 200g/m² high grade Polyester
- Attachment via velcro fastenings directly on the structure
- Large, square windows ensure a well-lit inside area
- Water repelling material
- High UV protection
- Easy cleaning due to non-stick high-performance polyester
Modern high-performance polyester: Easy to handle with optimal weather protection due to additional PVC coating
- Built in a few minutes without tools with 1-2 people
- Assembly is self-explanatory: Set up the main structure, raise it lightly, put on the PVC roof, completely unfold the pop up gazebo, and if necessary, attach the side panels.
- Instructions included
Storage and transport:
- Simple and practical storage thanks to the included carry case
- Packed away, the pop up gazebo requires minimal space
- Easy to transport due to low weight and small size when packed
- Carry bag made of high quality Oxford material
Guarantees and customer service
- Prior to shipment, the pop up gazebo is checked by our quality department
- Spare parts available: In the event of damage, simply re-order through our spare parts form or by telephone
- Secure payment through state-of-the-art payment systems and encryption
- Individual, free consultation
- Fast, insured shipping
- Service and support
- Over 25,000 tents and 100,000 spare parts permanently in stock and available for immediate delivery
- Largest colour and model variety in many sizes and features
- Use of durable and stable materials
- Fast, insured shipping
- We deliver U.K. wide!
|Material||High Performance Polyester|
|Drive-in width||approx. 1.5 m|
|Drive-in height||approx. 1.73 - 2.03 m|
|Ridge height||approx. 3.08 - 3.38 m|
|Side wall height||approx. 2.08 - 2.38 m|
|Roof section||approx. 300 g/m²|
|steel poles with square profile||approx. 32 x 32 mm|
|Wall thickness of square poles||approx. 1.0 mm|
|Outer material||High Performance Polyester|
- Wind and snow loads have not been tested for this Gazebo.
- Always ensure that the tent is assembled correctly. In the case of moderate snowfall clear the roof promptly, in the case of emerging wind, please use our storm set. In the case of strong winds and heavy snowfall or rainfall, we recommend the temporary disassembly of the Gazebo.
- Always keep the tarpaulin away from heat sources and open flames.
- Please observe the safety information in the assembly instructions.